October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Nope. I opk'd after i thought id od (17dpo) and only got faint lines. Got a loooad of ewcm on the weds after (13dpo). Havent opkd since still got ewcm upto this sun just gone (2dpo).

Ive googled ewcm after ov and seems to indicate pregancy but 10miu on fri was 100% neg no faint 2nd line. Now just have lots of wet/watery cm

Very exciting that everyone is so close! I can't wait to start seeing BFPs popping up! I feel like the next week is probably going to crawl by, TWW is always torturous for me!

When is everyone planning to announce if they get their BFP this month? I always told right away, all three times. But this time I'm thinking if we get it this month, we'll hold off until Christmas and do something special. But it'll be SO hard waiting that amount of time! I think the record so far between when we knew to when we told was about 3 days. :haha:

Closest bfs will be as soon as we.see then after the bfp. Lb and everyone else would be after 12 week scan

My friend on here/real life will probably be the first to know since she journal stalks me :haha: next will be hubs within a couple days (when line is dark enough), then will tell close friends soon after, then family at christmas time so we can tell them in person, then everyone else via a facebook announcement or whatever.

Ladies! i need an advice...

I dont like my current job and would like to change it but i have been holding off thinking i might get pregnant.

Should i start applying different jobs or best to wait and get pregnant? Even if i change my job, do i have to work at that job until certain time to qualify for maternity leave?

Golden ratio are you in the U.S.? As far as I know, each company is different, I think, but you don't qualify for fmla until you've been at that company for a year. I think you get maternity leave no matter what. My friend got a job right when she found out she was pregnant and that's why I know this info. I need to go back to work and I'm looking to go back to my old job, if I'm pregnant now I don't know what they will do, if I'm not this cycle I'm going to prevent until March.

Also if I am pregnant this cycle we will announce it during Christmas, I've decided. Haven't really talked about it to hubby. Last time I thought I was going to do so,etching special to announce to hubby but ended up freaking out and showing him the test lol.

We will probably do something on our Christmas cards to close family and see who catches on first :) that'll be fun as I can see some people totally overlooking it. Though if we are lucky this cycle I'd only be 9 weeks or so pregnant by xmas. Maybe we will keep it real. Obscure :haha: like a tease.

I always cook our dinner as a family every night so I was going to marker hubs plate so the pregnancy is outed when he's halfway through his dinner.

Golden ratio are you in the U.S.? As far as I know, each company is different, I think, but you don't qualify for fmla until you've been at that company for a year. I think you get maternity leave no matter what. My friend got a job right when she found out she was pregnant and that's why I know this info. I need to go back to work and I'm looking to go back to my old job, if I'm pregnant now I don't know what they will do, if I'm not this cycle I'm going to prevent until March.

Also if I am pregnant this cycle we will announce it during Christmas, I've decided. Haven't really talked about it to hubby. Last time I thought I was going to do so,etching special to announce to hubby but ended up freaking out and showing him the test lol.

Im in canada and there is only EI that pays u 60 percent of ur salary for a year but i couldnt find anything about employment requirements. I may call city and check, i forgot that we are all from different countries:blush:

If i get bfp this month, I will let my husband decide when he wants to tell his family, but i will not tell anyone until i start showing. I have a fear that not everyone wants my best and it may get jinxed. :coffee:

I just started some menstrual like cramping, mostly on my left side but kind of around my back too. I have that feeling inside of my vagina like my period is trying to...push out. Does anyone know what I mean? Haha.

I just started some menstrual like cramping, mostly on my left side but kind of around my back too. I have that feeling inside of my vagina like my period is trying to...push out. Does anyone know what I mean? Haha.

I heard early pregnancy cramps and af cramps are the same , soooooo i donnno. I feel like all the symptoms and tests are there to torture us:cry:

It went away golden! Like pretty much right after I posted that. Hahah. I'm not even trying to symptom spot, so that was weird!

i'm going to raise my hand here--YES, me, I confirm, pregnancy cramps are identical to af! they might show a bit earlier though. For me i think i was about 5-6dpo with my son when I had af cramps reeeally badly, like it felt like it was going to come on that day. obviously it never did! I did spot a couple weeks in but just for a couple days and that was totally fine/normal, too.

GR I would go ahead and look for a job now if i were you. It's going to be a lot harder if you wait and start showing...people tend to avoid hiring pregnant ladies.

babyd, the marker on the plate is hilarious! I love that idea! I'd love to do something like that but we rarely eat at a table. we're definitely the "grab a plate of whatever you feel like and eat at the coffee table" type of family. the dinner table is usually cluttered up with my art supplies :blush:

I always cook our dinner as a family every night so I was going to marker hubs plate so the pregnancy is outed when he's halfway through his dinner.

This is SO cute, I love that idea! Very creative.

I heard early pregnancy cramps and af cramps are the same , soooooo i donnno. I feel like all the symptoms and tests are there to torture us:cry:

They definitely are! Every time I've been pregnant, I've been 100% sure I was getting my period because I'd get cramping for like three days. It felt just like period cramps, like I was preparing for it to happen, but it was actually early pregnancy cramps. Three pregnancies and I still couldn't tell the difference a single time.

I had menstrual cramping right before I found out I was pregnant with my son, however I have no idea where I was in my cycle because we were not trying so I wasn't tracking haha. But I remember having such bad cramps and saying to my coworker "ugh my period is coming". Then about a week after I found out I was pregnant I had spotting, kind of a good amount. Enough to send me to the er. Who knows! Maybe it is implantation cramping. Or maybe my period is trying to regulate.

I've been cramping. Peeing a bunch. Tired. Moody. Really watery cm. all af stuff. lol. So confusing

Still no af. Boobs kill, bey aches and feel sicky. Major constipation. Cm this am was thick and sticky

Everyone's symptoms sounds so promising :dance:

Afm, my stupid cold rages on. Can't shake this darn runny/stuff nose :growlmad:

I want to cry, when my sister came to stay we were going through possible baby names for her baby girl since the Beau Wasn't going to work with her surname ' peek' ( bo peep) lol she was reading lists online and asked what I thought of marnie (doing this for lots of names), I like it but said please don't call her that because our one and only girl name is Marley (not the same but one sound different and too similar in my opinion ) It means something to us and has been our name for 3 years since our first family holiday and it's the ONLY name that will do, especially as we have Macie already and I think George, Macie and Marley fit lovely together. Now I could of course never have another girl but I feel so possessive towards it and anything that will clearly be confused between family when addressing them. Well she just text to ask me of I like marnie, again. I said I already kinda vetoed that since our fav name is Marley. My husband is PISSRD cos this is what she does. So typical
I just would have to choose something completely different. Ugh I feel stupid for being so het up over a name and I feel like crying at the thought of loosing it

I want to cry, when my sister came to stay we were going through possible baby names for her baby girl since the Beau Wasn't going to work with her surname ' peek' ( bo peep) lol she was reading lists online and asked what I thought of marnie (doing this for lots of names), I like it but said please don't call her that because our one and only girl name is Marley (not the same but one sound different and too similar in my opinion ) It means something to us and has been our name for 3 years since our first family holiday and it's the ONLY name that will do, especially as we have Macie already and I think George, Macie and Marley fit lovely together. Now I could of course never have another girl but I feel so possessive towards it and anything that will clearly be confused between family when addressing them. Well she just text to ask me of I like marnie, again. I said I already kinda vetoed that since our fav name is Marley. My husband is PISSRD cos this is what she does. So typical
I just would have to choose something completely different. Ugh I feel stupid for being so het up over a name and I feel like crying at the thought of loosing it

Babyd, you are crazy for feeling like you have no right to be upset!! You have every single right actually! Out of respect, and as your sister, she should honor your request and completely understand. Shame on her. Is she trying to just run it in your face more? That's almost what it sounds like. I am so sorry she is doing something like this to you! Definitely speak your mind to her. Here you are ttc and there she is pregnant and trying to steal your future daughters name. How disrespectful, especially to your sister. Such a shame. I hope she chooses something different for your sake.

I agree with bw. That is pretty rude :( are you guys together a lot? If she ignores your request, it won't be so bad if you don't have the kids together too much. They are similar, but different enough...if that makes sense? And not to be rude to the Marnies of the world, but Marley is a way better name. Marnie makes me think of "barney" the dinosaur and "carnie" like fair vendors lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->