October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Omg babyd!!! Congratulations! I am so jealous right now!!!

Thank you I can't believe it! I am rooting for you all and will definitely stay here.

Oh wow, I can definitely see it, Babydust!!! How exciting! Big congrats, I'm so glad there's :bfp: coming in now.

Omg!!! What happened here!!!

Congrats Kern! im definitly gonna pay attention to my nails during 2ww :hugs:

Babyd! Didnt i tell you! Ur chart was looking great. Congrats to you as well.

Finally positives are coming:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I hope this trend keeps up!! We need to keep the chain going!!

Tomorrow I will be 10dpo....I think I might buy a test to take in the morning. I don't have really any symptoms today, a day or two ago it felt like my period was coming but now I don't feel anything. I did feel some tugging/gas like pain on my left side today. And some needle stabbing pains in my uterus that went really fast. I'm excited to test tomorrow!

Got really excited about af starting :happydance: to discover it was a shaving injury :grr: :rofl:

Ive recounted and im cd34. Ive had no ewcm since mon, its just been wet. So i could be 4dpo but who knows

Awwww! Yay babyd! That's so exciting! I definitely see it! Congratulations!

Woohoo this thread is going now! Can't wait to see more! Let's do this! :)

Feeling a bit discouraged today. I've been begging DH to tell me if he feels like I'm pregnant or not, because he's been right EVERY time so far. Every month we were ttc for each of our kids, he knew I was pregnant days before I took a test and was never wrong. He also knew the months we didn't get it. He has a good sense about these things.

Today he said he doesn't feel like we got it. He really hopes we did, but he feels like it didn't happen. He could be saying that just to prepare me in case it is a bfn, but it definitely makes me feel down that he isn't confident that it worked. It has me thinking that it's very possible we'll have a bfn. I've been thinking it's 50/50, now it feels less.

I still have 5 days before I can test, such a long time!

Feeling a bit discouraged today. I've been begging DH to tell me if he feels like I'm pregnant or not, because he's been right EVERY time so far. Every month we were ttc for each of our kids, he knew I was pregnant days before I took a test and was never wrong. He also knew the months we didn't get it. He has a good sense about these things.

Today he said he doesn't feel like we got it. He really hopes we did, but he feels like it didn't happen. He could be saying that just to prepare me in case it is a bfn, but it definitely makes me feel down that he isn't confident that it worked. It has me thinking that it's very possible we'll have a bfn. I've been thinking it's 50/50, now it feels less.

I still have 5 days before I can test, such a long time!

EDIT: sorry for the double post, my computer got wonky. lol

So sorry Sugar :( feeling discouraged too today. That feeling of having to wait another month is terrible :nope: hope he's wrong! I really hope this is the super lucky thread and we all beat the odds this month :thumbup:

Personally, i feel like i got hit by a car today...in actuality i tripped over a short fence and face planted into the ground, scraping skin off m y hands and banging up my knees in the process.

Happy Friday 13th everyone!

Just took a test at 9dpo, bfn. I'm going to wait until at least cd 32. That will be next Wednesday. Ugh!

Before I started birth control, yes. Around 31 days. So I guess I need to wait a bit longer lol

I have literally no symptoms at 10dpo. So please don't feel discouraged ladies, I've had barely any symptoms since about 7dpo and even the ones before could be discounted. Sorry you've had a bump giggle, ouchie.

Tested again this morning and line considerably darker. I couldn't hold it in anymore and told hubs. He's in shock haha I don't think he thought it would happen so quickly. So I showed him the test and because the control line is so much darker he doesn't think the light test line means I am pregnant. I told you he wouldn't believe anything other than a digital. So after DDs birthday party today I'm heading for boots and a digital test haha. He's convinced I am wrong.
Anyway I am excited because it much darker today, yay for progression!

You are DEFINITELY preggers, congrats again! Men can be funny :haha: enjoy proving him wrong :winkwink:

I have a lingering cold from last week, plus am banged up from yesterday. Because of this stuff, i can't really determine if i'm having any "symptoms" anyway. So i'm just waiting it out....only 6dpo today so wouldn't expect much. Just gotta get through this weekend then will commence early testing!

That is definitely a great BFP! Glad to hear of your lack of symptoms, as I can no longer really symptom spot. I got sick yesterday and feel terrible. Besides the small amounts of cramping and twinges, I can't tell anything other than I'm just sick. I have no idea what to think about this cycle, right now I'm not terribly optimistic.

Still have 4 days to go until testing.

I have literally no symptoms at 10dpo. So please don't feel discouraged ladies, I've had barely any symptoms since about 7dpo and even the ones before could be discounted. Sorry you've had a bump giggle, ouchie.

Tested again this morning and line considerably darker. I couldn't hold it in anymore and told hubs. He's in shock haha I don't think he thought it would happen so quickly. So I showed him the test and because the control line is so much darker he doesn't think the light test line means I am pregnant. I told you he wouldn't believe anything other than a digital. So after DDs birthday party today I'm heading for boots and a digital test haha. He's convinced I am wrong.
Anyway I am excited because it much darker today, yay for progression!

Funny, my hubby was the same way. He was confused when I showed him the test. I had to explain that a faint positive is still a positive because of hcg and all of that. Lol. I don't think he believes me still as I haven't even missed my period yet. I'm still kind of holding my breath to make sure it's a sticky bean, I had an mc like 7 yes ago but I was in a totally different place then, I didn't want any children, just started dating hubby and was financially in a bad spot so I think it was stress. But I'm still just hoping it sticks so I can tell everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->