October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Jealous of all the symptoms :( basically nothing here. No cramps really either. All i've got is a stupid lingering cold and a sore right boob. That dang boob hurts though! One side is crazy tender, but the other feels bruised and i think it's probably because i bruised it when i fell the other day.

Not entirely convinced i'm out, but not entirely convinced i'm in either :(

I'm already trying to talk myself out of being disappointed. I keep trying to view it logically, and come up with reasons why it might be better that I'm not pregnant (though really, there are no reasons! We waited this long purposely, now it's go time!)

I just don't want to be sad during the holidays over a bfn.

But, even when I didn;t want to be pregnant, seeing a bfn was still depressing and sad. Which is why, I think, I'm doing so much mental prep in case of it.

^agreed, it's like we're all conditioned to root for the second line even if the timing is terrible lol; i remember one time i had a false positive on an answer test (line came up, but then disappeared)...this was almost 1.5 years ago, we were renting a very tiny house while long term house hunting...I saw it and for a second was excited, then i just started sobbing and sarcastically said out loud, "WELL THIS IS REALLY F*ING CONVENIENT." Lol! At least i can look back and laugh. At the time, for that minute or two, i was panicked lol

I thought I was pregnant when my son was 5 months old. He was a very difficult baby. Every night I spent hours pacing the downstairs until 4 AM to get him to sleep. He cried any time I wasn't holding him. I was terrified of being pregnant, I have very rough pregnancies where I'm vomitting for months. It was the only time I truly dreaded pregnancy.

I took a test and it was a bfn. I was SO relieved, but at the same time, there was some part of me that felt sad and depressed to see it. I didn't want another baby then and was so afraid of how I'd handle pregnancy and our difficult baby...yet still sad. So crazy! I thought I'd be 100% happy and relieved.

I've been MIA 4ever.

Congrats Kern and babyd!!! So happy for you ladies!!! You are our good luck charms for the August babies!!!

Bfn today, cd 30 :( with a $1 cheapie, but should be pretty accurate. Just ready for af to start now

Didn't think i was gonna test...but i did lol. I can't upload it, but here is the pic from countdown:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=482208

I am not convinced :(

BW, sorry about the negative :( hopefully you'll get your August baby :hugs:

Tani, may e time to get af induced?

Giggle I totally see a line!!!! Still so early but I'd be checking on a frer lol

Just woke up to what appears to be AF. I have no idea why, I've never gotten it so early in the cycle before. Don't know what's going on, I've been 28-29 days cycles forever. To get it 5 days early is SO odd.

Feeling really sad about it too. I still had so much hope, despite trying to prep for this, that we had got our souvenir baby. =(

Awww you are very sweet, but IRL it's barely there and gray. I guess i'm committed to testing now lol, so we'll do this again tomorrow and see. Babyd, i don't have any FRER because i don't trust them anymore. I do have a blue early test but i'm waiting until i get a more convincing line.

Sug, sorry about af :( sure it's not implantation bleeding?

Yeah, it wasn't just light spotting and now i"m cramping a lot. I think it's probably because my son started trying to nurse CONSTANTLY since we got back on vacation, it must have thrown everything off. I thought having cervical stabbing and ovary cramps post O were really good signs, as much as I prepped for a bfn, I really thought that I might have had it.

It seemed like DH started to think I was pregnant and got excited yesterday, so really dreading him coming home from work and telling him. It'll be a big let down for both of us.

Sorry Sugar :( I'm sure he'll understand. 2 months ttc is still fairly short! At least, that's what i'm telling myself :/

Next month will be it for sure :thumbup:

Sorry to hear that Sugar, maybe you are tired or stressed, definitely effects the length of the cycle. I had 25 days cycle before too, i was not expecting it at all.

So here i am waiting to ovulate, havent got positive opk yet. I would usually get it by 13, 14. Maybe tonight i will get it, since i have ovulation pain. FX we catch the egg this time :happydance:

It's funny, because I thought I was more relaxed than stressed so I thought that would be a plus, I don't think I've ever had a 23 day cycle before, and I don't know what would shave off almost a week of my cycle. I definitely O'ed on day 13. I could have come up with some reasons as to why I'm not pregnant, but such a drastic cycle change is harder to figure out.

This cycle just seemed like such perfect timing in so many ways, so it's hard to let go. I've looked forward to this cycle in particular for over 7 months! I felt pretty sure about it.

Oh my goodness- I've missed so much over the past few days I haven't checked!! Babyd and Kern- CONGRATS!!! I am so, SO excited for you ladies!! :happydance:

For those that are testing, I have my fingers crossed for you.. hoping to see even more BFPs!

Giggle- I'm not sure I see anything on your test, but it's still really early. Hoping this is your cycle!

AFM, cd12 and waiting to O. Had my CB advanced go from nothing to smiley on cd10, but I'm not sure what's going on because I'm 99% sure that's not accurate. I took an IC OPK this morning. I think it's close but not quite positive yet. This is my first month using the Wondfo OPKs, so appreciate your input.

Also temping for the first time this month. FF says that my temp fluctuations are on the high side, but I didn't think they were anything crazy compared to a lot of other charts I've seen. Weird.

Sending some baby dust to everyone testing! :dust:

Attachments

• IMAG0672.jpg
    IMAG0672.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 4
It was solid which is why I thought it was so weird!! I've only used it 2 months previously, but I always had at least one day of a flashing smiley before I got my solid. Also don't have ewcm yet either, which I always get around O. I think the CB advanced failed me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->