October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

I have managed to convince hubs with a digital test this afternoon! Yay!
DDs party was brilliant, we had Elsa come and entertain the children for almost 2 hours and they believed it was the real Elsa. The entertainer undressed from Elsa and came back to the party as her self to do face painting. The music was still playing through the cd player she had brought with her and my DD came running up to me with the sweetest ' oh no! Elsa left her moosic here!! What are we gonna do?!! '

I had some shooting pains up my cervix for about 10 minutes today and what felt like on my uterus wall. Very strange but exciting ya know ?

Sorry giggle and beth that youve been poorly. When are you guys testing? Xx

I'm 10dpo and have no symptoms. I don't feel like af is on her way at all. I will be testing this Wednesday :) I have felt some twitches in my uterus quite frequently today, maybe that's a good sign?

I think it is bweaver! I definitely felt a lot of cramping and stretching and pains down there when it's normally quiet! Can't wait to see!

Babyd, i'll probably start with early testing on monday (8dpo). No cramping or anything going on here :( i was so sure of things this cycle but not anymore :/

My injuries are bruise-y but feeling a little better today. The swelling has gone down a lot.

Lots of cramping today, which could mean anything. Still sick, so I can't tell anything else.

Despite what DH said yesterday, he's excited at the possibility of being pregnant. I think he's had baby fever longer than I have. He's eager for another baby to be on the way, which makes me want that BFP even more.

Bought the tests today, made the waiting all the harder. Refusing to test until Wednesday, as I know I won't trust a bfn at this point anyway and I only have two tests.

Bweaver, I hope Wednesday is our lucky day!

Sugar, sorry you're still under the weather! I am too....sooo frustrating! I love symptom spotting and it's frustrating not being able to do it as it could just be this dang lingering cold causing any "symptoms".

Happy for you hubs is totally on board and even excited :thumbup:

So still no af for me. Im getting really annoyed now 😭 ive got all my afs gonna start symptoms but no bleeding.

Ive not had any ewcm since mon (we dtd that night) so will retest fri if still no af. Im worrying that ill now catch im dec and both kids bdays will be really close :/

Sugar, Wednesday could definitely be our lucky day!!! I'm really hoping so!

Tani, I hope you get that bfp or af starts soon so you can be on your way to a fresh cycle.

Giggle I hope you start feeling better soon!!

Babyd, i read your post wrong? Thouhgt you said you convinced hubs to get a digi, not that you took it! Yay! How did he react this time? Love the Elsa bit, too :) i can't get Des to watch that one lol; tried so hard to get him into tangled, but no luck (one of my favorite animated films).

Tani, you still have all of November! You could always break in December if the birthday thing is going to be a problem. My brother's birthday is two days before mine and it was never a problem growing up. My parents made sure we celebrated separately (usually he had his party on e weekend, i'd have mine the weekend after). I never recall feeling "duped" out of a birthday.

He was like oh you were right! And then said omg we are gonna have 3 children!!! (Shocked??? ) pahahahaa
It is still surreal. I cannot imagine life with a third child but I guess soo enough we will question life without a third.

Mine are into Disney, though of course george will always choose the super hero ones over the princesses ect but macie is crazy for princesses and singing so the Disney musical ones always go down a storm. She watches them so much she can narrate entire movies lol just like me when I was a kid.

Feeling some strange pulling sensations today and finally getting a light line on my ic's... kinda weird considering their supposed to be sensitive but I guess nowhere near as frer. Something to consider girlie's!

So your testing tomorrow giggle? And sugar beth, Bweaver you guys are testing Wednesday? Did I miss anyone? I can't go back without loosing my message on my phone. I am Soooo excited for some bfps next week!

Des does the same thing, quoting movies and singing songs. He wakes up nearly every morning quoting things and singing lol

Don't know if i'll test tomorrow or not. It's only 8dpo so doubt i'll see anything. Plus....testing is so nerve wracking!

I've been getting pinching and pulling mostly in my right side today. Lots of twitches. I'm so confused. I had a bfn at 9dpo with evening urine. My period probably isn't due until at least Wednesday. I wish I knew what was going on. I hate the suspense! Much like the other ladies here that are still in the tww.....

Yes! Wish the tww was more like tdw. You know, there is that whole "early pregnancy factor" that can tell you as early as two days if you conceived! I was reading on a couple studies, it's pretty accurate but there is a 18% miscarriage rate in trials. Right now it's apparently very expensive and somewhat difficult to test for. Can you imagine if they can turn that into a home pregnancy test though? I'm willing to be it'll happen in the next 10-20 years...however it'll probably be 4x the cost of test now. But i'm confident there'd be a market for it!

13 or 14 dpo today. Af due today or tomorrow and no sign of her. Some more pg symptoms I'm getting are heavy/ sore boobs by armpits, veins all up on them, new symptoms I didn't have last pg are the pulling behind belly button and bubbles in my uterus, I always was like what the heck do they mean by those? So weird. 😂 now I'm like, oh hey it feels exactly like they described. Too funny. Anyone else have these symptoms?m can't wait for testers!

I've had some needle like pains near my right ovary today. Also some pulling in that area. My uterus has been twitching all day too. Earlier I was starting to get crampy like af was coming, that lasted for maybe 20 minutes then stopped. Dh and I had sex a couple hours after these cramps, and it didn't bring any bleeding on. I'm almost convinced I'm pregnant, but as I've said before we only had sex a few times this month, so I'm trying not to be too optimistic. I'm so jealous of the other bfps! I want to hop on the bfp train!!!

I've been getting that pulling feeling low on my right side. Still light cramping. Nothing else at all. I feel like I very may well be gearing up for AF and not pregnancy, but honestly I don't know. I think at this point, I'm just trying to not feel so let down if AF comes.

This house is Disney crazy. I think I've loved Disney since birth, and my kids pretty much have too. My son is obsessed with everything Mickey, especially now that he had a chance to give the "real" Mickey a big hug. My daughter is obsessed with all the princesses, especially the classics.

Bweaver! Uterus twitching is a good sign I think! Mine has been twitching a lot lately

I get what you mean about preparing your mind for af, I got the bfp and I still feel like she may show any second no the fear of a chemical or mc is there.

I wouldn't count yourself out, af and pregnancy feel a lot alike in the beginning! I hope this is it for you both!

I'm just keeping my fingers crossed! I feel like because we really made no great effort this month and weren't totally thinking/stressing about it, this will be the month! I think I will be pretty disappointed if it's not :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->