October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Maybe_baby...

That is weird! Let's see if your temp rises tomorrow. Maybe it's right.

I feel like we are in two groups, cycling here hahahahaha

Welcome back magicalmom2be and maybe_baby, lets see who is gonna ovulate first :happydance:

We are in two groups! While one group is dealing with AF/in beginning of cycle... another group is ovulating/in 2ww.

Here we go again Golden & maybe_baby!

I think you ladies have convinced me. If I do not get my bfp this month, I'm buying opks!

Haha yes! But that way we always have poas action, so it works out great that we're split down the middle! :haha:

I'm hoping to O tomorrow or Wednesday. DH probably won't be interested in BD tonight, so need it to hold out for a few more days or he is not going to be happy to see me tonight LOL

I think I usually O cd13 or 14, but I guess we will know for sure since I'm charting this time! :happydance: Hoping we all get those sticky beans this month!

Maybe I never got a blinking smiley this cycle either. As soon as I got a positive/close to positive opk I used the CB digital predictor and got a solid smiley face. I'd taken one the day before at the same time and even though my ic opks were increasing in colour the CB read blank circle. But I did ovulate as CB predicted

Thanks, babydust! That's helpful to know that. This mornings OPK is the darkest I've seen so far. I did take an IC at the same time as the CB digital, but it was definitely not even close to positive, which made me even more confused! I'm going to test again with an IC when I get home from work. Last cycle I got my solid on cd12, the cycle before I got it on cd13. Still feel like cd10 would be pretty early for me, but stranger things have happened. Guess I can only wait and see! :coffee:

babyd my chart looks like urs since CD12, so im hoping i follow ur footsteps to bfp! :hugs:

I hope i ovulate today or tomorrow bkz if i ovulate late, im not sure for how long i can keep hubby interested :dohh:

Im so jelous of all of you ladies. Even tje 1s geting af. Cycle limbo isnt fun

babyd my chart looks like urs since CD12, so im hoping i follow ur footsteps to bfp! :hugs:

I hope i ovulate today or tomorrow bkz if i ovulate late, im not sure for how long i can keep hubby interested :dohh:

Oh yes it does, I was worried about the up down pattern but looking back on my own chart with my daughters conception and other bfp charts it was ok :) my fingers are tightly crossed you everyone here.

So sorry for you TanI, I feel your frustration my first cycle off bcp was some 40 plus days long and it was so frustrating not to know where I stood. I really hope af comes soon at least so you know where you stand and can start a fresh. Our bodis get so messed up from bc :(

Maybe, take one in the afternoon, i bet it'll be positive then :thumbup:

Tani, I'm so sorry you're still in limbo. I get how frustrating it is, are you going to see about forcing af? I hope you get her soon.

Sugar I don't feel like you should count yourself out yet. You're in perfect range for ib, how heavy is it? :(

I rang doc 112 times today and still never got through. The most annoying thing is ive already had a 29 day cycle then this

Tani, sorry to hear that you going thru a long cycle. Is this ur second cycle after bc?

Mind if I join you ladies? My OH and I have decided to officially begin TTC this cycle. It will be our first if we (hopefully) succeed quickly(ish). I've wanted to be a mother so bad for the last few years. It's crazy how that happens, because when I was younger I never though I would feel like this.

Anyways, I've been looking into it the last few months and have temped before. I should really buy some OPK's as well as pre-seed, since I've heard great things about it and it's better than normal store-bought lube.

So I'm just waiting to O at this point. I still have about 10 days or so until O time, so I'm just waiting around and reading in the meantime. haha

Anyways, didn't mean to intrude! But I figure, I should drop in and say "hi" since it's my first cycle TTC as well. :)

Hi chloe
Avoid all store brought lube unless it's a ttc one as they aren't safe for sperm even just water based ones. Best of luck x

I'm soooooo glad I can come on BnB to share journeys and obsess with you ladies! lol...

People on the outside think I'm crazy for temping, using OPKs, pre-seed, putting my legs in the air after sex, etc... instead of '"just letting it happen." I wish people would realize that "just letting it happen" doesn't work for everyone. Just happy to have you ladies! :hugs:

Tani, sorry to hear that you going thru a long cycle. Is this ur second cycle after bc?

Yes. I had a break through bleed 4 days after i had implant out. Then 29 days later i had my 1st proper period and now nothing

I know in the grand scheeme of things weve only been trying 5mins. But i kinda feel im just wasting time. I wouldnt mind a bfn if i was actually going through cycles

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->