October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Yay let the 2ww begin! Already had so many vivid dreams last night about babies lol

Mine will be due August 8! 8.8.16 omg I may sound obsessed but every good thing happens with 8 <3 my fav number

OMG...This HAS to be your month!!! 8 is a powerful number, then it's your favorite! And 8 plus 8 is 16 (8.8.16) And if you're preggo with twins, what a cool birthday for them to have! I don't believe in coincidences. I REALLY believe this is your month!

Triple baby dust, love!!!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

I've been having vivid mommy2be dreams, too! Around O, I dreamed of having a newborn. Then had another dream of being the mother of a young son. Four months ago, before TTC, I had a dream of having twin boy newborns.

I've been having vivid mommy2be dreams, too! Around O, I dreamed of having a newborn. Then had another dream of being the mother of a young son. Four months ago, before TTC, I had a dream of having twin boy newborns.

In my dream I had a baby boy and second day he was so big and I was upset that my baby was too tall and big hehhehe I like tiny kids

This will be very interesting to see how things play out for everyone!!!

Cd 2 now...i am hoping so much this is "our month"!

Finally caught up! I'm on cd5, today us the last day of my period. I bled pretty good on cd1, cd2-4 was red spotting, and today is just grown spotting. We're going to actually make a big effort this month ttc! Last month was our first cycle off of bc and we didn't put forth much effort. But like everyone else, I do not want to stress of make ttc a "job". The only thing I'm going to do is have lots of sex and elevate my hips afterward! And no testing until I'm late!!

I believe I'm having ovulation pains. One sided light cramping. I've been trying to be less obsessive this month and just go with the flow :winkwink: I don't do opk's. I figured that's just one more thing for me to stress about. Hopefully this will be our month.

Good luck to you bw and mama!

Bw, i'm cd2, looks like we're pretty close :) i want to try and hold out until 10dpo to test but i know it's probably not going to happen...

Giggle our cycles are very close so we should be expecting bfps around the same time! I'm really hoping to give my family good news in time for Christmas!

Told DH that I'm done ovulating and we don't hav to BD, u guys should hav seen how happy he got lol like he got out of jail :dohh:

4dpo today, had 4 hours nap bkz I was so tired and hav cramps, stomach and legs...:( sucks I already started symptom spotting

Gr, it's ok to obsess in the tww. Once you're pregnant you can't do it anymore ;) embrace the madness!

Maybe an anovulatory cycle tani? Might be time to force af :/

Hi everyone! I don't get on here much over the weekend, so just catching up.

Giggle- so sorry AF showed up. :( Hoping this is your month!!! :hugs:

Magical & GR- yay for the TWW!

AFM- I'm also symptom spotting, of course! I got solid crosshairs yesterday (woohoo!) so I'm 4dpo. Pretty sure my body wouldn't even know if it was pregnant, but I've been over analyzing every little thing. Was really bloated last night, and woke up in the middle of the night with terrible heart burn. Also have been feeling very warm- not sweating, but my face, hands, and feet just feel hot. It's strange, especially since my temp dipped this morning. We timed BDing really well this month, so realllyyyyy keeping my fingers crossed so tightly! If it doesn't happen this month, we may wait until the spring to try again. Would be great if we didn't have to worry about that :flower:

Hi everyone! I don't get on here much over the weekend, so just catching up.

Giggle- so sorry AF showed up. :( Hoping this is your month!!! :hugs:

Magical & GR- yay for the TWW!

AFM- I'm also symptom spotting, of course! I got solid crosshairs yesterday (woohoo!) so I'm 4dpo. Pretty sure my body wouldn't even know if it was pregnant, but I've been over analyzing every little thing. Was really bloated last night, and woke up in the middle of the night with terrible heart burn. Also have been feeling very warm- not sweating, but my face, hands, and feet just feel hot. It's strange, especially since my temp dipped this morning. We timed BDing really well this month, so realllyyyyy keeping my fingers crossed so tightly! If it doesn't happen this month, we may wait until the spring to try again. Would be great if we didn't have to worry about that :flower:

I'm super bloated too, plus my body is warm and my hands are freezing cold. I got a temp dip today tho, i hope it goes back up

Maybe_baby and Magicalmom2be,

We all had temp dip today, this is getting creepy hahahha Our cycles are so synced, fx we get positive the same day!

So cucle day 44 and opk is nearly positive but cervix is high and closed.

What do i do with that? I knew i shouldnt have got rid of my pee :dohh:

Taken at like 3 mins max. Wow thats big. Please excuse my hairy leg :blush: https://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah227/tanyagoodin91/Mobile%20Uploads/20151123_191455_zpsvhnlpllt_edit_1448306847387_zpsf67zzsfv.jpg

Well i get faint line like everyday before and after ovulation, which means u have LH in ur system. Also i was told that you can get LH surge multiple times in ur cycle and right before AF too.

So i would say either its af coming or you are pregnant and ovulation test is picking up the hormone

I wish u were temping, i would be curious to see how ur chart would hav been this cycle.

Well i get faint line like everyday before and after ovulation, which means u have LH in ur system. Also i was told that you can get LH surge multiple times in ur cycle and right before AF too.

So i would say either its af coming or you are pregnant and ovulation test is picking up the hormone

I wish u were temping, i would be curious to see how ur chart would hav been this cycle.

Honestly at this point i just want something to happen. Even if it is af

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->