October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

https://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/pteq.html

This could save me so much money but its kinda gross peeing on same stick, might be washable tho. :thumbup:

ps: its april fools joke

Page didn't work for me...but a reusable preg test sounds genius! They need to develop that technology!!!

Kern, when do you expect to ovulate? Guess we can be cycle buddies this time :thumbup:

About kids...I always said I didn't want more kids than arms :haha: so we plan at stopping at 2. Eventually I'd like to adopt an older child, but that's years away.

Page didn't work for me...but a reusable preg test sounds genius! They need to develop that technology!!!

oh i wonder why the link didnt work, im sure they wont make reusable tests because it will kill frers business lol, im sure they are earning so much from crazt ttc ladies :dohh:

Attachments

• p-teq.jpg
    p-teq.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 1
https://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/pteq.html

This could save me so much money but its kinda gross peeing on same stick, might be washable tho. :thumbup:

ps: its april fools joke

April fools? Please be a real thing! I want one!!!

How many kids do you all want?

My husband wants 6, I want 4. We're leaning more towards 4 now. We currently have 2, so 2 more to go! We have a boy and girl now, I'd love another boy and girl yet! :cloud9:

Tanikins & Sugarbeth – NTNP sounds like to perfect recipe to getting a BFP. They say when you stop TRYING, the baby finally comes! Sending DOUBLE baby dust to both you!!
:dust: :dust:

That's how I got pregnant every time before, when we gave up. This time we're going easy with it, so hopefully it'll still happen soon even if we're not full force.

Kern, when do you expect to ovulate? Guess we can be cycle buddies this time :thumbup:

About kids...I always said I didn't want more kids than arms :haha: so we plan at stopping at 2. Eventually I'd like to adopt an older child, but that's years away.

If my cycle will be 28 days after this chemical I'm thinking dec 1-2? You? Everything I've read says a chemical does not mess with your future cycles so I'm hoping not, I may bd after my expected ov date just to be sure. I have some progesterone I may take too after I ov just to make sure everything is perfect.

I'd love a bfp for Christmas!

I expect to ov around the 5th...ish. My cycles are weird though, very unpredictable (o days vary from cd 14 to cd 20 the past 5 months). Lp is always 12 days though, and i have horrible ovulation pains so i know exactly when it happens.

Fingers so tightly crossed for is this cycle! I want an August baby so badly. June or August were the months I was hoping for...guess we'll know in another 4 weeks or so, eh?

Tanikins & Sugarbeth – NTNP sounds like to perfect recipe to getting a BFP. They say when you stop TRYING, the baby finally comes! Sending DOUBLE baby dust to both you!!
:dust: :dust:
Thats what im hoping for :thumbup:

This is exactly what happened last time i had my implant removed. Im not really sure why im so stressed about it, for me this is normal. I dont think it helps that i have so much more ttc knowledge this time around. Damn you B&B :haha:

So no cervic position checking, no mucus inspecting and no opking. I feel alot calmer already. I was driving myself insane.

Also kinda boping that if afs gonna stay away she stays away long enough so that i dont get a sept baby

I'd love an August baby too since that's when my husband was born!

Yay let the 2ww begin! Already had so many vivid dreams last night about babies lol

Mine will be due August 8! 8.8.16 omg I may sound obsessed but every good thing happens with 8 <3 my fav number

Gr that is cool, hopefully lucky number 8 works in your favor!

Good luck to everyone newly in the tww!

Unfortunately yes :( i was really getting my hopes up but she showed up late in the day....about 9:30pm, actually. So frustrating...i spent the whole day being optimistic and hopeful and was just crushed when she showed...which it came on earlier to spare me some emotions, but what can you do.

Thanks for asking.

On to cycle 3!

Unfortunately yes :( i was really getting my hopes up but she showed up late in the day....about 9:30pm, actually. So frustrating...i spent the whole day being optimistic and hopeful and was just crushed when she showed...which it came on earlier to spare me some emotions, but what can you do.

Thanks for asking.

On to cycle 3!

Aww giggle... :hugs: Sorry about AF. 3s a charm! Fx that this is your cycle. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->