October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

A little down about my temps. Got a positive on CD14 (a few days back)... I used ICs and digital. Both confirmed the surge. But my temps NEVER rose not one bit, then today, my temp dips!!! I have never had progesterone level issues, and I felt O pains, so I have no idea what is going on. Fx, I may be releasing ANOTHER egg, so I'm gonna pull my OPKs back out and see if I get another surge. You guys know I want twins. This wouldn't be a bad thing, if I knew for sure a second egg was preparing to be released. Fx...

Is ur cervix still open? mine closed today, so im assuming im done even tho i got positive opk today. I feel like we shouldnt rely on opks so much and follow the temps. From what i see, you are ovulating today. Get more BDing and we will know whats up in three days

If i dont get positive this month, i will be using my microscope thingy for saliva instead of opks. So done with playing with my urine:blush:

O usually occurs the next day AFTER the dip, when temp rises a bit. Not the day of the dip, like most people assume. Most accurately, it is the last lower temp beneath the coverline, but it would take a temp rise to confirm that.

At this point, I really don't know when O has occurred until I get a nice temp rise. I think my best bet is to pull out my OPKs and test twice a day to see if another surge is going to occur. The last thing I wanna believe is me having progesterone issues. I have a 2nd thermometer that I haven't opened. Had it on deck just in case the one I use goes out on me. I think I'm going to open it and check both to see if temps match. If they don't match, I could assume the first thermometer is not working properly.

omg now im even more confused :D so i didnt ovulate on Cd16? if i ovulated yesterday and not having BD, im probably out huhuuh this cycle is way too confusing for me. Im gonna BD two more days then im out, if it happens it happens.... i worked so hard for this this month hehe especially BDing everyday...I think u shouldnt get the new thermometer going since it will confuse u even more, just BD couple more nights then let 2WW begin.... Btw dont forget no hpt promise!

Your chart is confusing, too! :wacko:

You could have either O'd on CD16 or CD17. I'm almost willing to bet it was CD17, but we won't know until FF draws the coverline to determine when your last temp under the coverline was.

Since temping, I have never been so confused. Temping usually makes things predictable, now I'm like :shrug:

I'm trying to keep with my no-hpt promise, but I've had visions of me possibly testing on Thanksgiving. :blush: I've talked myself out of it, though, because I don't want a bfn to get me depressed on such a festive day around my family.

I'm so sorry to hear your news, Kern! (((hugs)))

DH and I have been talking, thinking of just doing NTNP this cycle as it'll be a tricky month for us to have a baby when we'd be due. We want a baby born before the end of next year, but the timing on some of the months are rough. As much as I want a bfp asap, I'm thinking we might just ntnp for a few months, and if it's meant to be, it'll happen without us having to plan so hard to make it happen. I'm torn between wanting to be pregnant right now and wanting to have a solid plan, so letting it happen when it happens seems like the best idea.

Your chart is confusing, too! :wacko:

You could have either O'd on CD16 or CD17. I'm almost willing to bet it was CD17, but we won't know until FF draws the coverline to determine when your last temp under the coverline was.

Since temping, I have never been so confused. Temping usually makes things predictable, now I'm like :shrug:

I'm trying to keep with my no-hpt promise, but I've had visions of me possibly testing on Thanksgiving. :blush: I've talked myself out of it, though, because I don't want a bfn to get me depressed on such a festive day around my family.

I think i will start testing dpo8, 8 is a lucky number for me and i know thats when i will have positive if i ever get pregnant:happydance:

I decided go on FF and do the override feature, which puts me at 3 DPO, and my temps are HORRIBLY low. I think I'll keep this override going until I see me temp rise.

OPK came out stark white negative! And my cervix is low, hard, and closed. I'm convinced that O is over. Just wondering why my temps are so low!

I decided go on FF and do the override feature, which puts me at 3 DPO, and my temps are HORRIBLY low. I think I'll keep this override going until I see me temp rise.

OPK came out stark white negative! And my cervix is low, hard, and closed. I'm convinced that O is over. Just wondering why my temps are so low!

So the thermometer u using, how old is it? and its basal right? and are u temping vaginally?

So the thermometer u using, how old is it? and its basal right? and are u temping vaginally?

It's a basal thermometer, 4 months old with daily usage. Temping orally. Always keep it under my pillow or right beside me, so I don't have to move before taking it.

I always take my temp between 7:10 and 7:50. I definitely don't think time is a factor, though, because in previous months I took my temp at different times every day, because I would wake up at different times.

The only thing I'm doing different this cycle is:
1. First cycle I've consistently taken temp within certain timeframe
2. First cycle, I no longer work a stressful, night job.
3. First cycle I've used soft cups (but only did that twice around O).
4. First cycle I used Mucinex (but only did that the day before O and day of O).

1 & 2 would seem to improve my temp patterns.

3 shouldn't affect my temp.

4 is what may be affecting my temp. I only took Mucinex for 2 days and the last time was 3 days ago.

I'm betting it's the Mucinex that's affected my temps. I've looked at charts on FF and it seems that some women's temps are SOME TIMES lower during the time they took Mucinex. But only sometimes.

Oh that could be it! i was gonna say if you temping vaginal then baking soda might be affecting. I googled it and its a common side effect, mucinex lowers body temp. Some ppl it may not, but in ur case its keeping it low. Dont worry too much, im pretty sure u ovulated already:hugs:

Lets say we are 2-3 dpo today and enjoy our life:drunk:

Just chiming in to say i'm out. Testing negative today at 12dpo, tomorrow will be cycle day 1. Anyone else at the start of a new cycle?

I am. I'm cd3 if I am calculating correctly. Not sure when I will ovulate this month but going to start bding this weekend and then every other next week through the weekend, I guess I'm am going to ttc and just see what happens. If it doesn't happen I will take January off. I'd love to have a bfp sticky bean for Christmas though. ☺️ My heart just isn't ready to give up

Same to you and all of us!! Pregnancy is such an awesome time in our ,Ives, I want everyone who wants a child to be able to experience it. So cheesy but I was so hesitant to become a mom because of all of the naysayers and now I wish I started sooner so I could have more kids. I'm thinking 3 kids and I want to be done by 35, I'm 31 now lol

How many kids do you all want?

Yay Kern! im glad you are still trying, Fx everything goes well for you this cycle.

Hubby wants 4-6 kids depends on how many my body can produce. Im 27 right now so hopefully i can give him 4 kids at least:coffee:

I agree with you ladies about not allowing a job situation to affect my decisions surrounding TTC.

In fact, I’m not allowing ANYTHING to affect my decision surrounding TTC. In my 20s, I allowed everyone in my life to sway my desire to have a child. Ex-boyfriend of 10 years, my mom, father, grandparents…. I let them tell me it wasn’t the right time even during times that were perfect in my opinion. And really, my opinion is all that matters. My body, MY rules!!!

Now that I have a stable job, stable home, and healthy relationship of many years, I’m not going to let anything stop me from having my bundle of joy. Creating a life is the most beautiful and powerful thing that we have the ability to do, and it’s sad that too many people have formed these opinions about when it’s the right time. Again, my body, MY rules!!!

Maybe_baby – Thank you, DIVINE INTERVENTION for saving the day! \\:D/ That egg better be fertilized by now! Glad to see your temp rise! That BFP is on the way! I agree with you! We're ALL getting sticky beans this month! :happydance:

Golden – I know you wanted to BD last night, but I think you got in more than enough BDing to cover O. They say you have a better chance of fertilizing your egg when you BD BEFORE O, anyway. I think you’re covered, love! :bunny:

After looking at those OPKs, I’d say that they are NOT positive, so don’t worry. Positive is when the line is DARKER than the control line. There’s probably still some residual hormone from the surge flowing through you right now. I with you on moving forward and just saying we are 2 to 3 DPO right now. Lol.. :drunk:

Testing 8 DPO??? What happened to our no-HPT promise? [-(

Gigglebox—Sorry about your BFN, love. :hugs: With a new cycle, there’s always new hope.

Great suggestion about moving and cutting back to make things easier! The universe arranged things for me to have the ideal situation, so I can be that housewife I always wanted to be: on-site property manager, so I work from home, and the company pays well AND takes care of my rent. Even with that, I still have hesitation from DP about it not being the right time. :growlmad:

I feel you about it taking 3+ cycles to conceive. There was a time when I could sneeze and get pregnant. Now, even with temps, OPKs, preseed, softcups, handstands, good diet, etc. I’m still seeing BFNs! After a while it makes you feel like something is terribly wrong with you that you can’t get your womb to do the very thing it was meant to do…produce a baby.

hahahhaa u know what if u dont test then i wont test, lets see who lasts longer :bodyb:

Tanikins & Sugarbeth – NTNP sounds like to perfect recipe to getting a BFP. They say when you stop TRYING, the baby finally comes! Sending DOUBLE baby dust to both you!!
:dust: :dust:

Same to you and all of us!! Pregnancy is such an awesome time in our ,Ives, I want everyone who wants a child to be able to experience it. So cheesy but I was so hesitant to become a mom because of all of the naysayers and now I wish I started sooner so I could have more kids. I'm thinking 3 kids and I want to be done by 35, I'm 31 now lol

How many kids do you all want?

Kern – Glad that you’re still going to TTC! :happydance: I’ve heard that many women get BFPs the very next month after a chemical. So don’t worry babe! You probably have a greater chance of getting another BFP next cycle than most!

To answer your question, I want 4 kids!!! :baby::baby::baby::baby:

Oh kern :( I am so sorry :hugs: hope everything works out whatever you decide to do x

Hope everyone is well! Still nothing really going on here in the way of symptoms but kinda thankful they can stay away until we're back from lapland.

Hey Babydust!!! Glad you're still checking in on us!:hugs:When is your due date? Are you having a July or August baby? :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->