October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

I know! It sucks that its taking so long.

I think u should start taking baby aspirin, it will make af come faster if its coming. And if u are pregnant, it wont do any harm.

I did some googling

MEMBER QUESTION:
Are you ovulating if you get your period on time for your first period after the pill?

DR. AMOS:
Good question. Ovulation cannot be determined solely based on bleeding once. If you have regular 28-day cycles then you can assume that you ovulate, but one single episode of bleeding doesn't necessarily mean you ovulated. That's why it's important to check for ovulation also, using a temperature curve. The curve will give you additional information about if and when ovulation happens.

I did a bfp around 7.45 and within 2 mins there was a faint line. Oh could also see it. I couldn't get a pic of it. Been tesco for test but i know realise there blue dye

I did a bfp around 7.45 and within 2 mins there was a faint line. Oh could also see it. I couldn't get a pic of it. Been tesco for test but i know realise there blue dye

Im sorry didnt understand. U got positive pregnancy test?

I cant get a pic of it. Its so faint. Oh can see it but i cant get a piccyhttps://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah227/tanyagoodin91/Mobile%20Uploads/20151123_203134_zpsxb5bxqzm.jpg

Ahh I hope so GR!!

I know it's 4dpo, but I feel different this month. I can't really explain it. I feel less stressed than the past 2 months, like just more at ease because I feel like it's our time. Hoping I'm not just crazy and I really will get that sticky BFP :happydance:

Tani, i think i see it! Omg i hole it's your bfp!!! Post another photo if you take another one!

Bweaver – Sounds like a good plan! Have fun! Fx that this is your month! Baby dust! :dust:

Mama_K – Glad you’ve O’d, and welcome to the 2WW! :flower:

Giggle – It’s sooooo hard to hold out! I’m on 6DPO and told myself I was going to wait for a late AF before testing, but started thinking about testing on Thanksgiving already! Luckily GoldenRatio and I are competing to see who can hold out the longest from testing, which I believe is truly helping me. :haha: We’ll see how it goes.

Golden – LOL @ your husband’s response to no more BDing! Who would’ve thought ANY man on earth would feel relieved that they don’t have to BD? :haha: It’s hard not to symptom spot, but when you feel something, you feel it! Lol…. Are we supposed to deny what’s obvious? Especially when we aren’t going out of our way to look for they symptom. Lol… I’m trying so hard not to symptom spot this cycle, but I’ve already been marking up my FF chart!

Tanikins --- Oh no! Still no AF? Have you tried some home remedies to try to make her come on sooner? OPKs can be so confusing when they show us a line at a time when no line should be visible. Can’t wait to see your next HPT! All this time you were preggo, wishing for AF! :haha:

Maybe_baby – Really hope this is your month, because Spring is soooooo far away!!! Glad you got your crosshairs and feel symptoms! FX, this is your month, love! :flow:

Maybe_baby and Magicalmom2be,

We all had temp dip today, this is getting creepy hahahha Our cycles are so synced, fx we get positive the same day!

We sure did all dip today! That HAS to be a sign!!! 3 is my lucky number...and all three of us have had similar issues since impending O! What a lovely thing it would be for ALL THREE OF US to have BFPs this cycle!! Wow! At this point, I'd be jumping for joy if just one of you have a BFP, though.

Triple baby dust for the 3 Musketeers!
:dust::dust::dust:

Hi, I am new on here and AF was due this past weekend. I tested Saturday evening but got a BFN. Still no AF though, so I am hopeful that I get a BFP soon! Trying to wait until this coming weekend to test again. That way I don't waste a test if I get AF a few days late.
Also, been TTC for a little over a year now. Going to the dr on Dec. 14th to get checked to make sure everything's ok.

Hi, I am new on here and AF was due this past weekend. I tested Saturday evening but got a BFN. Still no AF though, so I am hopeful that I get a BFP soon! Trying to wait until this coming weekend to test again. That way I don't waste a test if I get AF a few days late.
Also, been TTC for a little over a year now. Going to the dr on Dec. 14th to get checked to make sure everything's ok.

Hey, Blondie! Welcome! :flower:

Sorry about your BFN! You're not out until AF comes, so I'm hoping you get your BFP next week!

What is your method of pinpointing ovulation (O)? Do you temp or use OPKs? How long are your cycles normally?

2hr holdhttps://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah227/tanyagoodin91/Mobile%20Uploads/20151123_214059_zpspbikab0y.jpg

Welcome! This is such a great group- come join the madness! :haha:

2hr holdhttps://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah227/tanyagoodin91/Mobile%20Uploads/20151123_214059_zpspbikab0y.jpg

Oh wow! I definitely see it! Congrats! :happydance: So freakin' happy for you! :bunny: All this time you were begging for AF to show up! :haha:

What do you mean by 2 hour hold? You held your pee that long?

Oh wow! I definitely see it! Congrats! :happydance: So freakin' happy for you! :bunny: All this time you were begging for AF to show up! :haha:

What do you mean by 2 hour hold? You held your pee that long?

Yep 2 hrs since last pee. Not sure how far i am. Lmp was 11dpo but last ewcm was 9th nov. Ive taken looooads of hpts between 7th nov and today and all neg. Make me think im 4 weeks not 6 weeks

Omg! just had a really annoying client that was here for last two hours and look what i have missed!

Tani! I told u! i hope you get a line with pink dye tests too, cant wait:happydance:

Maybe_baby i feel the same, i dont wanna test or do any googling, maybe i already know all the possible symptoms or im just in a mood where it happens it happens. Not sure if thats a good sign:wacko:

Magicalmom2be Im sure u will be testing before me, im playing cool this cycle:coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->