October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

I literally have zero symptoms . 7dpo . Af due in 7 days . Weird thing is my typical boons hurting don't.... I'm doubtful because of timing but anyone have no symptoms ?

Tani!!!! CONGRATS!!! How exciting!!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU- that is a beautiful line!!!

I literally have zero symptoms . 7dpo . Af due in 7 days . Weird thing is my typical boons hurting don't.... I'm doubtful because of timing but anyone have no symptoms ?

Welcome! Im 6dpo today, have headache since yesterday and bladder infection kinda pain. But i dont care too much about symptoms, some months i had all the symptoms and got bfn. You can still get bfp without symptoms, everyone is different.

Hey Hopingsomeday!!! :flower:

I always gets symptoms during 2WW. But these symptoms go hand-in-hand with impending BFP or AF, so most I'm often left disappointed when I do symptom spot.

Congrats Tanikins!

Afm, just popping in from Thanksgiving vacation to say congrats to Tani on the :bfp:

I'll be back with an update later this week!

I'm rooting for you ladies in the tww. :dust:

Ugh this headache is killing me, I want painkillers:cry::cry:

Sh*t that i go thru to have a baby, they better take care of their momy when im old:coffee:

Yay congrats tani! That's so exciting!

I didn't go to the dr today, a lot going on. I'm gonna try to convince hubby to buy a test tonight when he goes to store. I've lost all of my symptoms so I'm sure I'm good for a new cycle.

Hi everyone! It seems like everyone is doing pretty good. So happy for your bfp Tani!!!

I went to the dr today, I still have bv! She prescribed me clindomycin (spelling?). She said it was stronger than the other pill I was on. I asked her if this could interfere with conceiving, and she told me no. So I hope she is right!! So I'm on this medication for 7 days, and we will be very actively (hopefully) ttc this month. I hope we all have awesome Christmas gifts this year!!!!

Hi everyone! It seems like everyone is doing pretty good. So happy for your bfp Tani!!!

I went to the dr today, I still have bv! She prescribed me clindomycin (spelling?). She said it was stronger than the other pill I was on. I asked her if this could interfere with conceiving, and she told me no. So I hope she is right!! So I'm on this medication for 7 days, and we will be very actively (hopefully) ttc this month. I hope we all have awesome Christmas gifts this year!!!!

Hey Bweaver!

I've heard that BV is so strong that it can still linger in your panties/pants AFTER washing them. I had a friend with recurring BV, she said after her last bout with it, she replaced all of her underwear, and has not had it since.

Fx you don't have to keep dealing with this! Hoping for a speedy recovery, so you can TTC comfortably!

Hey Bweaver!

I've heard that BV is so strong that it can still linger in your panties/pants AFTER washing them. I had a friend with recurring BV, she said after her last bout with it, she replaced all of her underwear, and has not had it since.

Fx you don't have to keep dealing with this! Hoping for a speedy recovery, so you can TTC comfortably!

You know, I never would have thought of that. I started the new medicine tonight, so hopefully that kicks it out of me! If not she said we will do metrogel 2x a week for either 6 weeks or 6 months she said, as a precaution. I hope it works! I'm going to give the medicine 24-48 hours to kick in, then I will be bding to make this cycle count!

My friend took clindamycin while pregnant, doctors say its safe to take

Maybe_baby and magicalmom2be, i feel left out now

My temp goes down, urs go up and today mine went up and urs went down:dohh:

As im tpying this , i felt this very weird thing, twinges around my lower stomach....feels so creepy

Sugar – How have you been? Sounds like you’re doing NTNP the right way!

During the day I am, but darn all these pregnancy dreams! I swear I have them every other night or so, and then in the morning I have to remember that I'm not pregnant yet. It usually makes the mornings have quite the downer.

I'm waiting to O now, should be sometime during this Thanksgiving break, but I'm purposely not keeping track of my cycle dates, so I'm somewhere between CD 8 -11. Hoping that the Thanksgiving break will give us plenty of opportunities so that something may happen! It's not a perfect month for us to have a baby, but at this point, I don't care so much. I really want to be pregnant again!

As im tpying this , i felt this very weird thing, twinges around my lower stomach....feels so creepy

Ive never understood temping. Is it estorogen or whatever that makes you body change

Ive never understood temping. Is it estorogen or whatever that makes you body change

Its progesterone hormone, temp rises after ovulation due to increased progesterone released from the corpus luteum. If you get pregnant, ur temps will remain high because of progesterone and if you are not pregnant then ur temp will fall back to ur normal body temp.

Check out this image, explains it pretty well

Attachments

• bio-_hormones_pic.gif
    bio-_hormones_pic.gif
    42.7 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member