October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Personally, i was hosting "turkey day" so i've been busy! Also, i'm back at the boring part of my cycle when i'm just waiting for ovulation...i tend to be less active of the forums when not in the tww.

Who's up next for testing?--just saw this was just asked, lol! See, i'm eager to see some bfp's too!

Oh wow not long then I shall be coming back from lapland to some exciting news :D

All good here thanks, just a few early nights and aside from sore Nipples? I'm great. Have my first doc appointment after holiday and then first midwife appointment not long after. Booked a private scan and panorma test for 2nd of Jan. Fingers crossed everything continue as it should, I'm so nervous I don't know why, I wasn't like this with my first two.

I've heard "panorma" test but what is it? I don't think they have that in the states, at least not where i am!

hahhahahaa i thought they were gonna give you panoramic view of the baby, from 360 degree :dohh:

its friday, cant read

What do you guys think? I think my eyes are starting to trick me . I took the test out of container . Just a faulty test ? It was dry . I Did Not See This Am.

Attachments

• 20151127_141552.jpg
    20151127_141552.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 11
  • 20151127_141548.jpg
    20151127_141548.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 11
I kinda see something in the bottom pic. Whixh brand is it. Ive heard some can be affected by opening them.

Afm - im going with a edd of aug 2nd untill my scan. Im sure it'll change though

I've heard "panorma" test but what is it? I don't think they have that in the states, at least not where i am!

Its a blood test for abnormalities and can i think it can teat for gender aswell. That could be the harmony test though

I took it apart. No it was the early response . I'm sure there is nothing there and just my eyes playing tricks ugh .

I took it apart. No it was the early response . I'm sure there is nothing there and just my eyes playing tricks ugh .

Well Tani sees it too, could be my eyes that suck at seeing lines lol ...i didnt even see a line when babdust posted her first tests.

Test again tomorrow, fx!

Tweeked it a little . I think it's just a indent . :(

Attachments

• 2015-11-27 15.06.25.jpg
    2015-11-27 15.06.25.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 10
Im not really cluded up on indents but it looks a bit pink. Id retest in the am :hugs:

Ugh I hope so. I need to go buy more now ! Only person in walmart on black Friday for pregnancy tests lol . It's gonna be a long wait until tomorrow. My hopes are so high now and I'm afraid . It's something I wanted for so long .

Ugh I hope so. I need to go buy more now ! Only person in walmart on black Friday for pregnancy tests lol . It's gonna be a long wait until tomorrow. My hopes are so high now and I'm afraid . It's something I wanted for so long .

Digitals are not as sensitive as regular tests, just get regular frer

Its a blood test for abnormalities and can i think it can teat for gender aswell. That could be the harmony test though

Yes its all of the chromosomal and gentic tests and as a bonus they also gender test through fetal dna. I should know the results by January 10th. Until then I will be busying myself with christmas and the new year.

What's everyones plans for Christmas this year?

We're actually going out for christmas dinner this year, hoping it's worth it. I really didn't want another year of being stuck in the kitchen though. We live in Stratford upon Avon though and it's beautiful, the restaurant is sat on the river so were going to feed the ducks after we've eaten and then take a nice cold stroll along the river, weather permitting, before collapsing at home in a stuffed and tired heap. And no washing up!!! Yay

Hmm ok, yeah they don't do that here unless you're high risk. They'll check YOUR bloods, but not baby's.

Hoping, i see the line but evaps would show after the test dried. I it wasn't there during the allotted testing time, it's considered negative :( hope it's the start though! How long have you been trying?

Xmas....well, we're going up to visit my parents, however this will be the first year ever one of my brothers isn't coming. He was planning to, but his wife is on blood thinners and can't travel by plane, so he's staying home with her. I'm a bit bitter, but what can you do.

Hoping i'm pregnant by then so i can announce to my immediate family,but i'm already doubtful this cycle. I just have that feeling it's going to take us awhile conceiving our second kid since it was so easy the first time.

Hmm ok, yeah they don't do that here unless you're high risk. They'll check YOUR bloods, but not baby's.

Yeh it's through your blood that they extract the babies dna and test it for all the markers. Quite a simple blood test but cannot be done before 9 weeks to ensure there is enough of babies dna in your blood. It's not done here as standard, we are paying for it privately with a clinic. It's very similar to a harmony test, which may be something you've heard of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->