October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Bweaver – Hoping you’re cured soon so you can move on to TTC comfortably!

Golden – You know better than to feel left out! Your chart looks GREAT! And the creepy stomach feeling sounds like a promising symptom!

Sugar – I don’t take dreams lightly! Sounds like your BFP is on the way VERY, VERY soon! When I have dreams like that, I try to go back to sleep so I can continue to live the dream. Sad, but…

Tani – You’re so lucky that you don’t have to temp! But it’s pretty simple how it works. Your monthly hormones influence your temperature to rise and fall. After AF, your temps will be low, because estrogen dominates at that time. Right around O, you have a surge (an increase of estrogen) which will cause your temp to drop or remain low. Then once the egg is released, progesterone dominates, which causes your temp to rise and stay high until AF. Once AF approaches, your temp drops again. So, it helps you pinpoint O based on the temp dip. You can definitely confirm that O occurred once your temp rises and stays high. And if you miss AF and your temps stay high, more than likely, you’re pregnant.

If you were temping this month, you would’ve been able to tell when you O’d based on your temp dropping then suddenly rising the next day. And then, the entire time you were wishing AF would come, you would’ve noticed that your temps were staying high, which would have been the #1 sign that you were pregnant.

Thank you magical! I've now had three doses of my medicine and have been on it for over 24 hours. My "uncomfortable" feeling up inside my vagina is going away, so maybe this is really helping! We are going to start bding tonight. Hubby is off of work for the next 5 days for transfixing break, so I will try to tackle him all of those days!! Lol! I'm going to make him work hard this month!

I know I'm not out yet, but I've decided that if AF comes, I'm going back to NTNP next cycle. These past 2 months of TTC have been very stressful for me, and it was all self-inflicted.

I wish I could BD during O and then go on living a carefree life, but as soon as O approaches, my everything revolves around a super big build up that ends up crashing down and breaking my spirit in the worse way.

With all the work I've put in over the years and these past few months, I'm sure God and the universe heard me loud and clear. It's very well known that I desire more than anything to have a baby. Now, I just need to let go and trust that it's going to happen when it's time to happen.

Sorry for being a Debbie-downer. I'm just a little sad right now. Probably PMS kicking in (exactly one week from AF like it always does). So yeah, guys... I feel like I'm out already.

Magicalmom2be you are just feeling emotional as it can be early pregnancy symptom too! You have great chart, don't lose hope until af shows up and if it does then we are in this together :D we still need to do our next game plan!

Congrats Tani!! Very exciting!! Wishing you a healthy pregnancy :)

Bweaver, I have had BV in the past. It sucked. I also had multiple hemorrhagic ovarian cysts at the same time and ended up being hospitalized bc it was so bad! Hopefully you get rid of it this time. It sucks :(

Magical you are not out!! Happy thoughts to you! ��

I was just sharing my new theory with magicalmom2be, i creeped on lot of charts and saw two dips before bfp!

Lets say ur first dip was 4dpo then u had an other dip yesterday so u should be getting positive tomorrow!

I know I'm not out yet, but I've decided that if AF comes, I'm going back to NTNP next cycle. These past 2 months of TTC have been very stressful for me, and it was all self-inflicted.

I wish I could BD during O and then go on living a carefree life, but as soon as O approaches, my everything revolves around a super big build up that ends up crashing down and breaking my spirit in the worse way.

With all the work I've put in over the years and these past few months, I'm sure God and the universe heard me loud and clear. It's very well known that I desire more than anything to have a baby. Now, I just need to let go and trust that it's going to happen when it's time to happen.

Sorry for being a Debbie-downer. I'm just a little sad right now. Probably PMS kicking in (exactly one week from AF like it always does). So yeah, guys... I feel like I'm out already.

This could be your month. Literally the day of my bfp id got real stroppy with my bf. I wanted to quit and go on bc. I was so annoyed my body was failing me. Dont count yourself out just yet

Happy Thanksgiving, ladies! As much as I want to complain about my PMS symptoms and feeling out at 9 DPO... I would much rather focus on how thankful I am to have you ladies in my life. I don't know how I could take on this stressful journey without you. Thank you for your support and kind words. Sometimes the smallest things you say can make the biggest difference while taking on such a tedious journey as TTC. I have my up days and my down days, but no matter what day it is, you ladies are there with 100% unwavering support! You ladies are the best! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart! Love you guys! :friends:

Happy Thanksgiving, ladies! As much as I want to complain about my PMS symptoms and feeling out at 9 DPO... I would much rather focus on how thankful I am to have you ladies in my life. I don't know how I could take on this stressful journey without you. Thank you for your support and kind words. Sometimes the smallest things you say can make the biggest difference while taking on such a tedious journey as TTC. I have my up days and my down days, but no matter what day it is, you ladies are there with 100% unwavering support! You ladies are the best! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart! Love you guys! :friends:

Ur post made me tear up :wacko: Im so emotional :cry::cry:

I hope its not a pms symptom:cry::cry:

Ps: You should test tomorrow, according to my chart reading skillz u will be getting bfp by tomorrow evening!

Bweaver, I have had BV in the past. It sucked. I also had multiple hemorrhagic ovarian cysts at the same time and ended up being hospitalized bc it was so bad! Hopefully you get rid of it this time. It sucks :(

Thank you mamak! It's been 48 hours and I feel like the beds are working! Let's hope this is it!

I agree magical, were a pretty awesome group of ladies, and we all seem to
Understand each other and just try to make everyone feel good about ttc! We got each other's backs!

I know, its so quiet here! maybe bkz of thanksgiving.

We had thanksgiving last month in Canada so im not busy with thankgiving at the moment :winkwink:

How are u doing Tani, did u ger blood test yet?

They dont bloods in the uk. They just ask you to take a hpt and believe that. We also dont do thanksgiving.

Ill do my other cb monday 7th (or 6th dec whateve it is) aslong as its 3+ ill just hope for the best. Ivr got a frer to use this monday

ugh that sucks, at least blood test shows ur hcg levels and such.

Im 9dpo today and havent tested, so proud :coffee:

Hey ladies thought I would pop back and see how everyone is doing.
Congrats Tani that's amazing news! When is your due date? Xx

How is everyone? Who is up next for testing? Feeling positive there will be lots of bfps in this thread soon! I can feel it!!! :hugs:

Hey babyd, how is everything going for u! 5 weeks already ha:hugs:

I Will be testing Dec 1st, and i think magicalmom2be and maybe_baby will be testing around that time too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->