October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Hey all. Just checking in as things have been busy with the holiday in the US. 9dpo today and BFN this morning. Know it's still early, but seeing that stark white test never gets any less disappointing.

Hey all! I'm at the exciting part of the cycle time to bd! Since I had a chemical last cycle I'm not sure if ovulation will be different, from what I read online the cycle doesn't get disrupted. My cm is getting to the fertile stuff so I'm just going to bd until the fertile cm is done! Would love a bfp for Christmas! 😁😁😁

Hi everyone! I hope everyone who celebrated had a good thanksgiving! I am on cd10, I'm not expecting to ovulate for another week or so but we're getting started on bding.

Hey ladies 10dpo here, I couldn't help myself and tested :( u won magicalmom2be. Got negative but my temps are rising, fx!

I have to correct my earlier post, I'm on cd11 haha. I seem to have a small amount of stretchy cm today, but Im Not convinced it's o, maybe o is just on its way? AND! I am SO happy to share this news, because I know you ladies won't think I'm crazy, but my vagina feels AWESOME! I think I've finally beat the bv I've been battling! Sex is entirely painless and completely comfortable, even if I'm not totally in the mood. I'm so happy!

GR, sorry about the bfn but you have to post the test! Maybe we'll see something ;) you still have time, for sure.

Bw, GET SOME! Baby making :sex: is the best! Enjoy it while you still can :) and yay for healthy va jay jays!

Kern, i hear mixed reviews on o'ing after a cp. I did, but i'm still questioning if it was a true cp or just a faulty FRER (it was the new style). Hope it happens for you though!

CD7 here. It's the boring time where i'm waiting for my fertile window, which could be as soon as the next week or as late as two weeks from now. Wish my O dates weren't so unpredictable.

I think I ovulated yesterday. Not keeping track of cycle days, so it's hard to know, but my body definitely acted like it. Unfortunately, the holidays did not work in our favor and we were not able to BD on the days leading up to it, but we did BD last night.

This is my cycle where I'm not sure if it would be great to get pregnant on, so I'm trying not to be sad over missed opportunity, but at the same time, my ttc brain doesn't care about what month baby would be due, it just wants baby! So we'll see.

This morning's BFN to feed everyone's poas addiction 😊

Attachments

• IMAG0690_1.jpg
    IMAG0690_1.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 5
I'll probably test with cheapies now until BFP, because AF will NOT be coming this cycle if the old witch knows what's good for her.

Just got 2-3 on cbd. Id post but dunno if im being insensitive. Dont wanna upset. Bfps always stung me eventhough im happy for the person :hugs:

Just got 2-3 on cbd. Id post but dunno if im being insensitive. Dont wanna upset. Bfps always stung me eventhough im happy for the person :hugs:

No way, not insensitive at all! so happy for you Tami! Post away!!!

Not the best pic but still :happydance:

https://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah227/tanyagoodin91/Mobile%20Uploads/20151129_201021_zpsqjel6h2a.jpg

I'm curious if everyone's views....
Earlier I saw a post that someone on my Facebook had shared. It was of a mother breastfeeding her son. I'm cool with it, it's entirely natural and there's not a thing wrong with it (even though I bottle fed my kids). Now instead of using a cover, or something to make it a little more discreet, she was completely exposed. You could see absolutely everything. What are everyone's views on that? I really think it is slightly inappropriate to leave your entire breast exposed out in public like that. I completely understand it is how nature intended things to be, and by all means do it, but I think it is unnecessary to have your entire breast and nipple exposed out in public like that.

I agree with you. I plan to bf this 1, tried and failed with my son. Its natural but i feel its over the top to be all exposed. I know personally id use a cover atleast for the latching. I dont want everyone looking at my chest.

I honestly feel that sometimes people are doing it because they want soemone to say something. Like they just want to play the bf-ing hate card. Im all for bf-ing and wouldnt say anything if someone had there whole boob for the world to see but it would also make me feel awkward

Exactly! I also would like to try to bf our next baby, but if I am successful as doing so, I will be covered. If my baby fusses because of the cover, I will remove myself from the public and feed in my car or go to the restroom. It's really not necessary to have you entire boob hanging out. It's such a huge topic lately, and I don't really know why. Lol so now that it's such a huge debate right now (cover, don't cover) more women seem to just be flopping it out and showing every aspect of their goods!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->