October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Mama, are you thinking it was a chemical?

Ugh so I'm 10 dpo, doing a great job not symptom spotting and living my life when I go to use the restroom and notice pink cm on the toilet paper. So I do a cervix check, definitely pink cm, cervix soft, medium and open. My cycles are always on point so if this is af I wonder if I probably didn't even ovulate or what the heck? I have a 14 day luteum phase and the earliest I've spotted is 12 dpo. I'm not due for af until Wednesday. So now of course I'm googling it and it's really 50/50 on ib or early af. Damn you tww, I was doing so good!

With my cervix being open I have little hope that it is ib. I'm just really shocked af is so early. Can annovulatory cycles be shorter than normal? Ugh I just don't know

Yes, anovulatory cycles can be shorter, longer, or even the same length. I have them often and they are super annoying! A lot of women get them every once in a while though.

I wouldn't worry about an anovulatory cycle until you miss your period with a bfn though. Could your cervix be irritated? I know I'll spot very lightly if we bd or I do cervix checks the week before my period from irritation.

Hmm, very strange Kern. I'm keeping my fingers crossed it's ib!

Pretty sure it's af. Put tampon in so I wouldn't wake up every hour freaking out about blood and it was a little less than half full six hours later. Tried to go without but blood starting showing so I put another one in. So lame. I know ib shouldn't be heavy so I'm counting myself out! How strange to be so regular with my cycles and then have this happen. 4 days early? Unheard of for me. What the flippity flip? I guess less time to wonder. Lol.

I don't even know what next cycle will be like since I don't use opks or temp. Oye

I swear, our bodies do the weirdest things when we start paying attention to them!

I hate to leave you amazing ladies, I've loved being in this group so much! But I'm going to be bowing out now.

During surgery, the tube ended up bleeding a lot and was too damaged to save, so they had to take the whole thing. Which means I'm now infertile and won't be able to conceive any more babies. I'm still numb and in shock, so it hasn't really hit me yet.

Thank you so much for praying for me and keeping me in your thoughts, it meant so much to me. If you'd still continue to pray, please pray for peace of mind, and that I can get through this without too much depression and break downs. I know it's going to take me a long time to emotionally recover from this. I'd love to stay here and root everyone on and see everyone's happy endings, but unfortunately, it would hurt me too much right now. I'll miss you all very much!

:hugs: awww Sugar i am so, so sorry to read this. We will miss you but completely understand your decision. I do hope you are able to find peace and you heal quickly, both emotionally and physically.

Hugs to you and your family!

Editing to add, there is never an end to the journey if you don't want it to be, you could always retrieve eggs and still carry a child, or get an egg donor, or adopt if your feeling in your heart your family is not complete. Just a thought...but if your decision is to have a full heart with two kiddos, i think that's wonderful <3 best wishes

Sugar,I'm sorry to hear your news. I know it sounds cliche, but everything happens for a reason. It may not make sense now, but someday it will. I'm praying for you and comfort during this very hard time, I hope you find peace of mind.

Giggle, I don't think it was a chemical. But I was pretty freaked out w the clots. I have had clots before during my period but these were very big. I didn't have any major cramping though, just mild. Idk, I was at work when it happened. I high tailed it to the bathroom. I had a pad on but it had saturated the pad. It got on my underwear and pants. I work in a hospital and wear scrubs. I just went to the surgery department and got some new scrubs to wear. I didn't test this time around BC I wasn't late and I could just feel AF coming.

How strange, mama. Would have freaked me out!

I took my first test of this cycle, 6 days earlier than i planned. Negative, as expected...the poas struggle is real.

Sugar, so sad to hear, but I hope you find peace sooner rather than later.

It seems like the rest of us are stuck in the same boat, af is on her way. I'm about 6dpo I would guess, and I'm cramping. This happened last cycle too. Feels just like af is on her way, so I'm sure she is. What a bummer! :/

Editing to add, there is never an end to the journey if you don't want it to be, you could always retrieve eggs and still carry a child, or get an egg donor, or adopt if your feeling in your heart your family is not complete. Just a thought...but if your decision is to have a full heart with two kiddos, i think that's wonderful <3 best wishes

I desperately want the chance to be pregnant again, and IVF will be our only chance. But at best, it'll take a few years to even start trying. We first need DH to go into the medical field, as most hospitals have insurance that cover IVF. We are in a very unfriendly state for it, so we may move out of state too. There's so much we have to change for this chance, but we're both in need of at least trying it. Even though there are no guarentees with IVF, it's sort of where I'm hanging all of my hopes. It's rough, I've had baby fever so bad for a year now, and now I have to be on hold for a number of years more at least.

That is rough indeed :( so sorry you're having to go through this.

So sorry to hear sugar. I hope you find peace and healing soon. The journey isn't over yet.

Afm, I guess I'll consider this cd2. I still can't believe af came so early. Maybe my hormones are off. This cycle we will ntnp because I'm not sure I want another October baby, plus I'm looking for a job so it will take some of the stress off. Ttc is hard.

How is everyone doing? I'm on cd 24, I think 6dpo. I'm getting af type cramps that seem to be localized right on top of my uterus, and I've been getting a pinching pain to the right of my uterus too. One more week and hopefully I can test. Ugh the wait is a killer!

Kern, me and my brother had out birthdays 2 days apart (3 year age difference). It was no big deal growing up, my parents made sure to celebrate us each, not lumping our bdays together (which we do do now that we're adults). It was fine :) just have to plan it financially a bit.

BW, that sounds really promising!

I think I'm 8dpo today, i tested and it was negative (though some ladies on here say they see a faint line...i remain unconvinced ha)

I'm 16 dpo and just starting to spot. I felt like af was starting on Friday but I think it's going to be a slow start like last month. I'm definitely moving onto cycle 4 in the next day or two.

Bummer Sapphire :( ugh! Are we ever going to see another set of double lines in this group?! Come on uteruses!!! We're trying to give you want you want!

So I'm still bleeding enough to need a tampin but it is so little like the tail end of my period with brown blood. I'm so confused. Why would af end so soon? It can't be ib because it was bright red blood and more than spotting. I feel like I'm trying to find hope where there shouldn't be any. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->