October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Hey yall! So sorry to hear about the new sugar. I really hope your doctor is right. Let's be positive!

As for me I'm probably 8dpo. Still refusing to symptom spot so I haven't really felt much of anything. My husband did tell me he doesn't think I am pregnant lol so there's that. I won't really rely on him because he doesn't have that sort of sense. Mean? Haha. This week has gone a lot faster not dissecting every single symptom so that's nice!

I honestly have no idea what dpo I am. I know a few days ago I had some ewcm, and then a day or two after I had pretty extreme back cramping. I'm assuming I ovulated around that time, but who knows. All I'm going off of is knowing that my period is due on the 18th, so if it doesn't come I will be testing on that day.

I just learned that I'm having an ectopic and it's not passing itself, numbers doubled again and there's now a big mass of pregnancy tissue inside of me, going into the hospital tonight. Looks like it's probably going to leave me infertile, so no more babies for us. I don't really fit into this thread anymore, so I'll let everyone know how things go, but I'll probably end up bowing out after that.

Haven't been able to stop crying for about two hours. For those that pray, I'd so appreciate prayers that the surgery goes really well and for some peace to come over me. I don't want to go into the hospital hysterical.

I'm so sorry sugar. My thoughts and prayers are with you as you prepare for surgery and as you move through the healing process.

Many thoughts and prayers coming your way sugar. Your post made me tear up. I couldn't imagine...and I'm not going to ignorantly say "I understand", because I do not. By the looks of your photo, you have two beautiful babies that God has blessed you with. I learned yesterday that one of my friend and her husband are both infertile and more than likely will not have kids, and they don't have any of their own already. I hope after all is said and done you can focus entirely on those cute kids you have. It may not seem it now, but you have been blessed. I wish you more than the best and I hope this process is short and relatively painless for you. We've all grown so close on this thread, so I have a care for all of you. Good luck with everything.

Oh no Sugar, as if this roller coaster your on could throw you any more loops! I am so, so sorry. Where did they find the tissue mass? How did they determine it's tubal? I really hope if they're correct, it's easy to rectify and you have no long term damage and you don't lose your fertility. You're in my thoughts!

Oh sugar, I'm so sorry to hear. :( I sincerely hope you don't lose your tube. You are in my thoughts.

I'm 9dpo and just plain exhausted. I think I get this symptom every month. I never noticed it until I was really watching my cycles. I'm totally worthless for a few days, I feel like such a slug! Of course the days I'm so exhausted I could really use the nap my child refuses. I've even tried exercising to get it to go away! I eat a decent diet so it's not that. Anyone else have debilitating pms exhaustion? I really doubt I'm pregnant this month, I'm getting all of my af symptoms I just want to be awake! Lol

Kern, I feel super fatigued today too. I'm 14 dpo though and expecting af tomorrow probably.

I've been feeling crampy the last 2 days so I expect af any time now. Bfn two days ago as expected.

Fx for you ladies in the tww right now. :dust: I'm hoping for a bfp from someone!

Kern, i'm always tired lol. I, like you, wish to the napping gods my 3yo would sleep! But he's given those up 90% of the time :( it,s most brutal when he goes through his phases of waking up during the night, which he's been doing the past couple days :(

Sap, have you tested since 2 days ago? I hope you get surprised!

Afm...not sure what dpo,but i THINK 5.

Anyone testing soon?

Sugar im so sorry, i hope that ur doctor is wrong and you wont lose ur tube. Keep us posted plz! You will be in my prayers:hugs::hugs:

Sapp, did u test yet?

Giggle, when are you ovulating?

Since Maybe_baby and Magicalmom2be are gone, im all alone like i lost my gang :cry: CD9 today with a bit of ewcm

Someone needs to get bfp this month!

I keep checking back hoping to see at least one bfp! I really have no idea what dpo I am, which is fine with me because I obsess a whole lot less lol. 10 more days and I will be testing! Well hopefully.

GR, did you mean to ask what day i'm testing? I'll probably start Monday, even though I swore i'd hold out until friday :dohh:

GR, did you mean to ask what day i'm testing? I'll probably start Monday, even though I swore i'd hold out until friday :dohh:

Oh did u already ovulate? I must hav missed ur post. So next weeks everyone is testing!

Wanted to add...i feel ovulation, which make it impossible to ignore what dpo i am :( hence why i tried to set a test date for myself, but...it's not really working out that way haha.

I tested 2 days ago and got a bfn at 12 dpo. I'll test again Sunday if af doesn't show up tomorrow.

I didn't get fertile cm at ovulation so I knew this cycle was a long shot even though my temps confirmed it.

I tested 2 days ago and got a bfn at 12 dpo. I'll test again Sunday if af doesn't show up tomorrow.

I didn't get fertile cm at ovulation so I knew this cycle was a long shot even though my temps confirmed it.

With all that BDing, im sure there is a high chance! Im trying Semp this cycle so we dont run out of sperm:coffee:

I'm considering preseed for next cycle...also might have hubs do the at home sa test :blush: i know it's only been four cycles....but i gotta make sure!

Oh Sugar, I'm so sorry. Praying that surgery goes well for you and for comfort and peace of mind. Keep us posted.

I ended up getting my period on the 6th. It has been super heavy. Last night, I passed very very large clots. (Sorry, that's gross, I know) it's much lighter flow today w no clots. Nothing else to report with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->