October 2017 due dates

How's everyone?!

I just bought the sneak peek gender test! We will be doing it and sending away next week.

I thought I'd be able to hold out. It I'm so impatient to know if this is a boy or a girl (we are moving in June and I'm desperate to start planning)

Stucki: That is awesome!
That's gonna be so exciting

I'm feeling like shit, taking the max amount of meds and it's not doing anything. Can't hold food down, but I'm able to take tiny sips of water every ten minutes and keep that in. So at least I won't have to be admitted which is great :D

Had my dating scan Tuesday and it sucked. Baby was great, heartbeat looks great.. but she refused to let me listen to the heartbeat or determine the heartrate. She looked at the baby for ten minutes. No pictures. Bwuh. Last year with Thomas my midwife was showing every teeny bit of the baby etc. Hospital care sucks lol.
Now I have to wait till I'm 20 weeks before I see baby again.. might pay for a private scan at 15 weeks.

Stucki: That is awesome!
That's gonna be so exciting

I'm feeling like shit, taking the max amount of meds and it's not doing anything. Can't hold food down, but I'm able to take tiny sips of water every ten minutes and keep that in. So at least I won't have to be admitted which is great :D

Had my dating scan Tuesday and it sucked. Baby was great, heartbeat looks great.. but she refused to let me listen to the heartbeat or determine the heartrate. She looked at the baby for ten minutes. No pictures. Bwuh. Last year with Thomas my midwife was showing every teeny bit of the baby etc. Hospital care sucks lol.
Now I have to wait till I'm 20 weeks before I see baby again.. might pay for a private scan at 15 weeks.

Oh that stinks! I can't imagine not getting a picture! I would have snapped one with my phone 😂

Blabla that's so annoying! My care is through a hospital and its definitely not like that! Is that there policy or something?

Stuckinoki that's so exciting :happydance:

Blabla that's so annoying! My care is through a hospital and its definitely not like that! Is that there policy or something?

Stuckinoki that's so exciting :happydance:

I don't know! Here you only go to the hospital if you have a medical indication and a midwife is the standard care in the Netherlands (hospital is not a thing you can pick, for example. Not saying that is the case for you obviously :) )

Might be that she was busy or something. I don't know. But baby was still a dancing little blob on that horrible ultrasound machine. Last year I could see everything, such a tiny little baby with arms and legs and feet. Now it was just a moving little blob in the shape of a baby :shrug:
O well, private scan it is :blush:

I hadn't realized you ladies had a group here for October! I'd love to join, I'm due on October 23rd based on lmp but that may change at my dating scan which will be this week! I can't wait!

Missyogi there seems to be several October threads lol

Blabla I'm in the US, a lot of people aren't seen in a hospital, it just depends on your area I guess. Sorry you didn't get a clear image, that sucks. When do you plan to do a private scan?

I had my first ultrasound Friday. 10+4 based off LMP, but baby was measuring 11+1 :happydance: I've been reffered to OB for high risk assessment, I'll see her in April. We plan to do a private ultrasound at 15 weeks when my SIL is visiting :) and well be able to find out the gender :)

Still- there definitely are a few of them haha! I figure it's probably best to be over her, because the other main one is in the first trimester section, and we won't be in the first trimester forever!

Hello ladies! Anyone expecting twins in Oct 217? I am due date 10/28/2017 possible 37wks delivery on 10/8/2017

I'm still here, just haven't been posting. We are getting ready to move next month so it's been busy!

Stuckinoki that's exciting about the move. Is it far from where you currently live?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->