October 2017 due dates

I'm eating like a horse, a hormonal mess, and pretty nauseous. :)

How's everyone else?

I'm eating like a horse, a hormonal mess, and pretty nauseous. :)

How's everyone else?

Feeling fairly normal. Honestly if I didn't know I was pregnant I probably wouldn't think I was.

I'm a bit bloated but that probably has more to do with the fact that I haven't been to the gym and have been eating whatever I want. Lol

That changes starting Monday though. I let myself go too crazy last time and I want to stay healthy and in shape this pregnancy.

I got to take my first "good" pregnancy test today (first response). In the middle of the day my test line was darker than my control line.

How's everyone doing? Had my first ultrasound today! Measuring 8w3d with a flickering heartbeat. We are so in love!

Yay for early ultrasounds!! Glad you got to see the heartbeat!

A touch of nausea has finally hit me today. Hope it's not going to get as bad as it did with my daughter

Stuck, I felt the same way. If I didn't know I was pregnant, I'd never guess, besides the bloat lol

Ultrasound at a private place on Sunday and then follow up repeat at the doctors a week from Friday!

I am horribly nauseous, always feel like I need to pee, and have a 4 hour long training coming up in an hour. I hope the instructor doesn't mind me getting up every 30 minutes. I might tell her I'm having "bladder issues".

I'm starting to get that awful "hangover" feeling.
Queasy, tired, sweaty and a little dizzy.

Upped my water intake again, hopefully that helps.

Had our repeat scan today, sac is growing and saw tebyolk. Hopefully next Tuesday there's a heartbeat for confirmation.

Hope everyone is feeling well!

Started feeling nauseous this week. Ultrasound on Thursday so we can hopefully see something! My nausea is starting around 10 am and lasting until around 4 when I finally lie down for a nap. Food aversions up the wazoo. I turned down gelato. GELATO. I love gelato. :(

Had my first real bout of MS last night while making dinner. I had to stop and close my eyes and breath through it so I didn't get sick right there :dohh: So far today, I've been OK!

Hope everyone is well!

So many ladies with nausea!

I can finally keep dinner down most days.. so at least I'm eating something. No luck yet on breakfast, lunch or snacks.. or even drinks during the day. I wake up and without even having anything I barf. Then I try to have some water or a dry cracker, barf. Sandwich barf. I keep trying though, but ugh what's the use haha
If this continues to be this bad I'll have to ask the docs for meds because morning sickness is bad enough but I also have another baby to deal with lol

All the ickiness sucks, but we just have to remember that its a good sign that things are progressing :hugs: Hard to remember when I'm puking up pizza lol
Has anyone tried any of the home remedies to help? super weird but a warm shower in the morning helps me a bit.

So many ladies with nausea!

I can finally keep dinner down most days.. so at least I'm eating something. No luck yet on breakfast, lunch or snacks.. or even drinks during the day. I wake up and without even having anything I barf. Then I try to have some water or a dry cracker, barf. Sandwich barf. I keep trying though, but ugh what's the use haha
If this continues to be this bad I'll have to ask the docs for meds because morning sickness is bad enough but I also have another baby to deal with lol

That's exactly how I was with my daughter. it was awful!! The meds were a godsend! :hugs:

All the ickiness sucks, but we just have to remember that its a good sign that things are progressing :hugs: Hard to remember when I'm puking up pizza lol
Has anyone tried any of the home remedies to help? super weird but a warm shower in the morning helps me a bit.

That's true! I hate the morning sickness but hey at least I know I'm still pregnant :haha:

With Thomas ginger ale helped a lot. No luck with this one. Potato chips help a little bit. But that's not something I recommend doing all day :winkwink:

Oh if it makes you feel better I was craving mcdonalds today (which I don't like or ever eat) but I caved and got fries from there and weird but it made me feel better lol

5 weeks today. I think I'm starting to get those stretching pains when I stand up. Not fun.

I had an ultrasound yesterday. They were able to see the gestational sac, but she wasn't 100% sure she saw a heartbeat because there was "interference" on the ultrasound machine. They got me in at a different office today where the sonographer is going to use a better machine to try and get an image. I was a bit worried when she couldn't find it yesterday but I know it was the machine causing the issue. Still a little worried though, to be honest.

How did it go today - were you able to hear the heartbeat? I wouldn't worry if they struggle to find it, it's probably difficult to find at such an early 'age'... I had my scan last week and the sonographer said "oh, it's stopped" and then "ah there it is again" -!!!?? Surely they mean it skipped a beat or two, as stopping would imply death!

So anyway, try not to worry if you don't hear it and fingers crossed that you will :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->