October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

Very positive OPK today :D 1-2 days earlier than usual. I'm glad I'm testing with OPKs so I know O is near. Our timing is good this cycle as in all of our previous cycles, but I still don't really have any high hopes. Added Conceive plus lube to the mix this cycle, we'll see if it does the trick. We've only been trying for a couple of months, I can't even imagine how frustrating it must be to be LTTTC.

Cd 1 for me so i am hopping over from September's thread. I will test October 22nd.

Good luck everyone!!

CD 15 today and had a bit of ewcm yesterday. I often get ewcm at 1 dpo so its possible O day was yesterday (I LOVE when I get a longer cycle!). There was no way that we could have BD'd yesterday, but we did the 3 days leading up to O and those are the best times anyway. We'll BD once more today and call it good.

I got a positive OPK today, so I should O either today or tomorrow. Can't wait to get the next two weeks over!

those with positive opks hope you catch the egg
cd 14 for me no ovulation yet

Fx it’s soon for you becs!! And yay for everyone else! I think I am 2dpo but waiting for FF to confirm. Yay!

Hope you o soon becs.

I'm either 5 or 6dpo. This feels like the longest tww so far

Alligator, it certainly looks that way to me! Yay!

GL to all the ladies who O'd! Currently CD3... I've got a long way to go!

Can I join for October. Back to cd1 for me today.. going to try not to test early this month.. I got the faintest line on 2 tests at 7/8dpo and negatives since.
So will be testing 23rd October

This will month 2, of ttc our second

Sorry for af cb, fx this is your lucky month. I am also ttc #2

Becs - happy O week :)

Afm, got a nice high temp today :) and crosshairs :happydance:

Does this look positive or not quite yet?

Attachments

• IMG_8446.jpg
    IMG_8446.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 15
I'm due for AF today. Still getting BFNs. Hoping I'm just one of those women who don't get their BFP until way late, but if I'm not I won't be TTC this cycle. My husband and I are taking a break
(NTNP)... :cry: But I definitely want to still follow this thread to see how many BFPs come out of it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->