October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

Had an undeniably positive opk this morning. Should O today or tomorrow. Bd this am before dh went to work. (He's a fireman so works 24 hr shifts - didnt want to miss the day i might ovulate lol) my temping has been kinda eh bc my sleep has been awful and have had all different wakeup times the past few days. Not sure if temping will pinpoint ov accurately. Ah well i know we'll have our bases covered. 2 weeks and I'll know if we'll have a June baby!

Rach where the pic so we can compare the tests too :haha:

I will add though that I rarely tested temps at the same time as my shifts change every week, one week I'll be working 8am until 4pm(temp taking around 6am) the next week I work 4pm until 12am(temp taken around 11.30am) but when not needing to wee every morning for monitor it would be around 12-1pm

I think imo tbh it doesn't matter too much as long as it's minimum of 4/5 hours sleep

Attachments

• IMG_2896.jpg
    IMG_2896.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 8
Thanks pixie. I never really get 4-5 hours in a row. Ive had sleep problems my whole life. And i always get up to pee a minimum of 1 time every night, average is 2-4 times. You'd think I was 100. Lol.

Heres the pic of progression. I may have went test crazy every 4 hours yesterday. Hahah :blush:

Attachments

• IMG_8498.jpg
    IMG_8498.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 15
I love the name!!! YAY!

So this is our first official cycle since the MC trying, and my cycle is/may be messed up. Before the MC I used to have 28-29 day cycles and I am on cd4 now. FF thinks I'll ovulate on cd 15 which is the 22, I have a suspicion I will ovulate earlier, as my last cycle threw off the calculations a bit, and with my pregnancy I believe I ovulated earlier as well, as I was measuring ahead of LMP. So, I think for now I will test on Oct 1, but I'll update once I've O'd (I'm using OPKs and temping).

Fx for us all this month. I really do have a good feeling for myself. I've felt really sure since the MC that we would conceive again quickly!!

I'm there with you. Ovulated on the 23rd. Two is killing me.

I've been feeling some pin prick feelings today, praying it's implantation. I'm 7DPO.

Hurry up October

Motherofcorgi and Pennymajor01, welcome!

Rach, wow that's definitely a positive opk. Your timing is great, hope you catch the egg :)

3 dpo today. I like that FF doesn't give you crosshairs until 3 dpo, which means I'm only 9 or so days away from my testing date already :) 25% of my TWW has already passed without me noticing it! The coming days will be busy at work, so I hope they will pass quickly too.

8DPO and trying to hold out! The anticipation kills! I’m experiencing a few suspicious symptoms so kmfx this is it.

Can you put me down? Might as well make it official. I will
try to resist until October 8.
I have no idea when AF is due since I'm not regular but
according to OPK, I O'd on the 24. 🤞

Well I'm 4-5 dpo today. I'd love to think there is a little blast floating around in me. I know the chances of that are very low, but its a comforting thought. The first week of the TWW is probably my favourite week of the cycle because you've done all you can, and there is no point to symptom spotting because its too early anyway. Its a great week to just relax and focus on other things :)

6dpo - I'm feeling so hopeful even though I don't think out timing was very good this cycle. I'm feeling all kinds of mild (hardly noticeable) cramps. Hopefully its my baby moving around in there looking for a spot to implant. heehee Although really, lets be honest, its really just my mind/body messing with me because I turn into a crazy person during the TWW.

I'm going to start testing Sunday at 10dpo

I can totally relate! I turn into a crazy person during the TWW too! KMFX for you!

I try not to symptom spot because it just drives me up a wall, but sometimes I get symptoms I can't ignore. Like right now I am so bloated it's uncomfortable! I've been bloated on and off for the last few days which makes it super hard to ignore (especially since shorts and pants just don't fit with the bloat).

Temp went up today so thinking I O'd yesterday. Which makes me 1 dpo and officially in my tww! Is it oct 11th yet?

Joining! CD1 for me. Please put me down for October 24th. Thanks! Good luck, everyone!

Yay Rach!

I am 5dpo and I agree it’s hard not to symptom spot.. but I definitely had some cramping this am. Some creamy CM (lots, actually) and on/off breast twinges. Also my skin is breaking out. Waiting and waiting and waiting...

Well I'm 4-5 dpo today. I'd love to think there is a little blast floating around in me. I know the chances of that are very low, but its a comforting thought. The first week of the TWW is probably my favourite week of the cycle because you've done all you can, and there is no point to symptom spotting because its too early anyway. Its a great week to just relax and focus on other things :)
Well put! :D

SS_Momma_of_2 and Sarahtonyn, welcome!

Dream, hope mild cramps are a good sign for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->