October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

Thanks Pixie - I was really hoping you would see my post, knowing your story.

No problem I figured you wouldn't mind the such details but I did forget to say to put the sperm in syringe and insert must be done slowly both times to ensure not to kill any more sperm then necessary

But you should make sure there is as little air bubbles in it as possible too
You can do this by turning the syringe so facing upwards and ever so slightly push/tap the air bubbles out( years and years ago I lost the sperm by doing this as I pushed to hard and lost it all) so need a steady hand there should be videos on you tube
Here is an article I used too

https://www.babymed.com/home-artificial-insemination-get-pregnant-turkey-baster-method

Hello all! O happened on the 19th CD15. This was the first time my OPK came back positive and it was such an exciting thing to see lol mainly because I had never seen a dark line before.

Also, maybe because I'm more aware of my body with these OPKs, I had O pains that I never realized I had before. Such a weird feeling; cramps different from AF and such bad bloating that evening. I barely wanted to BD at all but you got to do what you got to do LOL Anyways hopefully we BD on the right days leading up to it too

3DPO and counting...I'm happy we have a busy weekend filled with plans and I've got some cake orders to keep me busy all next week. Hopefully it flies by quickly :)

Yay, things are really heating up in here now that people are in the TWW!! So excited for the threads BFPs to start rolling in!

I am still waiting for O, had a 3/4 dark OPK today so hopefully is in the next few days, I pick CD 16-18. Am CD13 today. Will start the BD marathon tonight or tomorrow night, depending on how much sport DH is planning on watching tonight lol!

My ICs arrived today too so I am all set!

Yay! Hoping to get my temp rise tomorrow. Slight rise the last couple of days but I need that spike to confirm O!!

My chart is messing with my mind! I accidentally added today's temp to both tomorrow and today and it gave me solid crosshairs indicatng I ovulated on CD10!! I hope it's not true. I haven't really paid attention to my symptoms since I usually O on CD 15. I had two glasses of wine per night thursday and friday so I hope that's why my temp is higher than usual. Like I said, the inlaws are visiting from out of town :D

I do know alcohol can affect it for sure!!

My temp shot up this morning - no crosshairs yet but 1dpo I’m thinking. 97.35 to 98.03... yay!! I think we covered it as well - maybe over covered it hah. Longest TWW ever but I feel positive. Fingers crossed this is my rainbow 🌈

Nice spike aligator.

I got my temp rise this morning too but the last time we successfully dtd was Tuesday night. So having O'd on Friday I'm not feeling very optimistic.

DH shared with me last night the pressures he's feeling with TTC. So hopefully by some miracle of God we get a bfp this cycle. If not we will try home insemination for during the fertile window and just have sex when we want to instead of when we HAVE to.

Dream we did that same thing for awhile and it really helped take off the pressure.

Sounds like a perfect plan dream
Maybe that will put the spark back (not saying it's gone) instead of it being like a chore
And then in the non fertile period of cycle, maybe a nice candle lit meal, like set the mood so to speak :)

Yay for temp spikes ladies! I got my temp "spike" too hahah. Hopefully, maybe...When looking back at my old charts (pre DS without the influence of nursing or a mc) I have a very consistent 97.4 on 1dpo. Today DS needed with temping. He woke me up at 3.30, took my temp and it was 97.32, fell asleep in his bed, woke up and went back to my bed at 5.30 set the alarm and temped at 6.30 which was 97.49. So I think it's maybe fair to say had I temped at 5.30 like I usually do it would have been around 97.4. We'll see what happens. I'm positive I Oed as CM is back to non fertile. Plus I'm pretty happy with the temp dip on Friday even though it is not my lowest temp. So at the minimum I'd say I am 1dpo :)

Hey Ladies, may I join?
Currently ttc #3, I think i'll be testing 3rd if I can hold out that long! Bought some ic so think I may crack before then.

Funny how we have at least 4 ladies at 1or2dpo ;)

Tove - please put me down for testing on Oct. 1 !! Let's kick this month of with at least one bfp. I'll only be 9 dpo. Last time I didn't test until 10dpo and got a faint line. Can't wait :)

Mom15 yay!! I think your reasoning makes sense about the temping... I had a weird slow rise since Wednesday (not a spike) so it will be interesting to see where my crosshairs fall as I felt O pain Thursday and a tiny bit yesterday. We’ll see in a couple days where FF puts me.

Interestingly if I O’d yesterday the EDD is the day before DHs birthday.. I’m taking that as a good sign!

Alligator - love your temp spike!

Mom15, moved you to the first. Hope you start this month off with a bfp!

Rachybaby, welcome!

Dream, congrats on being in the tww! My guess is that you ovulated on thursday. If you BDd on tuesday that's still on your fertile window. Fingers crossed for you!

Hi ladies can I join in? I'm 5dpo today and plan on testing 2nd October x

Hi, can you add me, I should be testing on the 12 but I will probably do it on the 7th on my birthday 🎂. Good luck to everybody else xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->