October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

Joining the Octobe thread- love the name Tove! Lol
I will be undecided for now. My O date is unpredictable. I’m on my 3rd round of Clomid, so we will see! First round I did 50mg and O on CD21, 2nd round I did 100mg and O on cd 28 so back to 50 mg this cycle and hoping for cd14 lol!
Baby dust to all!

Temp went up today so thinking I O'd yesterday. Which makes me 1 dpo and officially in my tww! Is it oct 11th yet?

We're only 1 day apart! I'm 2dpo today, only 8 more days before I plan to start testing :)

I'm new to this site but am 10 days into my 2ww. I had an IUI on the 18th and they said test 2 weeks from that date which is Oct 2nd.... but I think I can only wait till the 1st. I am having some symptoms but I don't want to get to overly hopeful just yet.

Good luck keirst! Is this your first IUI? I did a couple this spring. We're planning to do our last try at IUI in Jan/feb

JWC we can be poas buddies! Lol im going to try and hold out until af is due.....hopefully

Im pretty excited last month I O'd on cd18. This month its cd14!

Good luck keirst! Is this your first IUI? I did a couple this spring. We're planning to do our last try at IUI in Jan/feb

Thanks so much! I had 2 IUI's this spring which resulted in a mc in June. This is my first IUI since we had to wait 3 months.

Joining the Octobe thread- love the name Tove! Lol
I will be undecided for now. My O date is unpredictable. I’m on my 3rd round of Clomid, so we will see! First round I did 50mg and O on CD21, 2nd round I did 100mg and O on cd 28 so back to 50 mg this cycle and hoping for cd14 lol!
Baby dust to all!
Welcome! Hope you ovulate earlier this month! Late ovulation/long cycles feels like so much waste of time, just waiting for things to happen.

I'm on day 18 of my cycle and still no ovulation....I will post my testing date once I finally ovulate! Normally I ovulate around day 15, but I dont have the most regular cycles. I feel like I have been much more relaxed this cycle about ttc and for that I am thankful. I just hope I am this relaxed during the TWW! Not counting on it though.

Thanks Tove! �� Happy to have a place to spend some time with other woman in the same boat

Hi all! I've been quiet in this thread due to being out of town, but I got my crosshairs today, so officially in the TWW! 3 dpo. Nine more days until I'm letting myself test (in theory ;) ).

Yay for crosshairs Sorsha!! Fx you caught the egg!

6dpo and just waiting....nothing to report, but I also don't believe much in symptoms til maybe 9/10 dpo. Happy to see more and more of us in the tww!

Yay sorsha you can hang out with me and jwc! Were just 1 day apart

6dpo for me too... still waiting! Going half crazy with it!!

I think I'll test Sunday too, Dream! 9 dpo which may be a mistake but I don't think I can possibly wait longer than that.

Hey ladies, I'm currently either 7/8dpo and the wait is killing me!! I stupidly took an internet cheapie today and of course it was negative but I somehow feel I'm out :(

I like the look of all of your charts!!

Rachybaby, you shouldnt feel out! It's too early!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->