October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

Aw I'm sorry Rachy - but as you say, super early, still plenty of time for a BFP. I'm so tempted to test early as well but at 6dpo I know it's insanity.

I tested early a couple of cycles ago and was so disappointed by all the BFNs. Since then I try to convince myself not to test before at least 10 dpo. But it's hard to resist sometimes...

9 DPO! Still haven’t tested and it’s killing meeeeeeeeeh :( about 2-4 days away from AF. I feel like since I’ve waited this long already, I should wait until missed AF but I’ve been possessed by the symptom spotting demons lol

9 DPO! Still haven’t tested and it’s killing meeeeeeeeeh :( about 2-4 days away from AF. I feel like since I’ve waited this long already, I should wait until missed AF but I’ve been possessed by the symptom spotting demons lol

That's more restraint than I've ever had! :rofl: Good job\!

Woke up to spotting this morning. My confidence in the cycle has dropped.

Sorry to hear that CheshireDucky! Do you usually spot before AF?

I'm testing on the 30th. But really not feeling anything. No cramps no nothing. I feel like I'm out this month.

Hello. I'm a newbie on here. Husband and I are trying for our first together. This is our third month trying, and we had a mc in July 2017. I think I am 1dpo, so testing around October 9th probably.

6dpo and just waiting....nothing to report, but I also don't believe much in symptoms til maybe 9/10 dpo. Happy to see more and more of us in the tww!

I'm the same 15! Not sure what dpo I am (cuz who cares lol) but AF isn't due until Friday or Saturday next week so no point in getting too worked up over things now. Knowing me I'll probably start spotting by Wednesday so not too long to wait anymore.

It was a super busy day at work, I didn't even check bnb once (I think 🙄) but it made the day go by fast. Tomorrow will be busy again and we have plans Saturday, so that'll make time go by.

I also have a busy day tomorrow and lots of meetings so I probably won’t be able to check in as much. I’m hoping Saturday goes fast - I have plans to go to the gym and run errands then evening plans. We’ll see!

Still waiting to ovulate here... Feel like it should be today as am crampy as, bloated and have had lots of EWCM, yet OPK says nope. I only have two OPKs left so if I dont get a positive soon I will run out!

Looking forward to seeing some test in a few days! Will get exciting in here!

Hey ladies, can I join the group please? I'm not sure what my testing date is as we stopped chatting a couple of months ago but I'd guess maybe around 13th 🙏

So question....my cycles have been weird the past few cycles (shorter, ovulating early, spotting, and lighter period)...my dr said i could take clomid but im going to wait on that. I do have estrogen cream (due to low estrogen while bfing). I read that estrogen can help thicken the lining during ttc. I used it sunday and thursday night (i know now to use it cd 10 til ovulation) and the next morning i had high temps. Doesnt estrogen lower temps? Any thoughts?

I have the same cycles Heather which I ended up using femara for (it worked but I still didn't get pregnant). No doc will prescribe me estrogen for this reason.

As far as I know estrogen should lower your temps

Hi there! I'm new here. First month TTC for baby #1! I know that most likely we won't get it on the first try, but am hopeful! I am 13DPO, thought I was getting PMS symptoms up until a couple days ago, then all my symptoms went away, and I feel really good, just tired (Just had in-laws visiting). Anyway gonna wait til at lease Oct 1st to test when hubby comes home from training (Navy)!

So I’m 10 DPO and I’ve held out on testing so far but I think I’m going to take one tomorrow morning (still a bit early I know). My parents are hosting a wine tasting tomorrow and I want to take a test just to see if maybe I shouldn’t partake ;)
Having a few suspicious symptoms so FX!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->