October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

Mds, I was convinced I had pcos but docs refused to do any tests as I only had irregular periods even after many years of my begging

I was diagnosed with it and been prescribed with clomid to help me ovulate but we never conceived during those times. We conceived 2 mos later after my clomid cycles but with the help of some supplements and ladies on board.

Sorry they made it so hard for you. Still you made it, awesomely pregnant.

Mds, I was convinced I had pcos but docs refused to do any tests as I only had irregular periods even after many years of my begging

I was diagnosed with it and been precribed with clomid to help me ovulate but we never conceived during those times. We conceived 2 mos later after my clomid cycles but with the help of some supplements and ladies on board.

Sorry they made it so hard for you. Still you made it, awesomely pregnant.
Yes incredibly after 7 years of thinking it's not going to happen :)

Just noticed you're on to 2nd tri already. Thought you just got your :bfp: :dance:

Well ladies I also tested this AM at 8dpo (because I have no self control) and tested negative on an IC but thought I caught a shadow and didn’t want to waste fmu. I had one FRER and.. well there was a vvvvfl. Imagine my surprise/fear/excitement/anxiety. Photo on my journal (alligator tries for a rainbow). Ahhh.

My MC/d&c was nearly 2 months ago now. I’ve had a period and ovulated twice. This has to be new, right? My heart believes it but my brain doesn’t yet. I am going to be cautious.

Hey ladies is it okay if I join from the September thread? I've had a couple of really really faint positives and 2 days late or 10dpo depending on how my cycle has behaved and didn't confirm ovulation this month.
Based on my usual cycle I'm 2 days late but going by a 36 day cycle which I had a funky one of a few months back then I have 4 days till AF!xx

Just noticed you're on to 2nd tri already. Thought you just got your :bfp: :dance:

OMG yes 2nd trimester !!
So exciting but I sometimes forget myself though because I literally have no symptoms whatsoever still and my belly is more bloated then pregnant, that's what I said I can't seem to leave these TTC threads as I'm hoping to see lots of BFP
And everyone is so friendly :)

Hey ladies is it okay if I join from the September thread? I've had a couple of really really faint positives and 2 days late or 10dpo depending on how my cycle has behaved and didn't confirm ovulation this month.
Based on my usual cycle I'm 2 days late but going by a 36 day cycle which I had a funky one of a few months back then I have 4 days till AF!xx

Any more pics since the last test?

I see that line alligator !!!!
Very very faint but a line !

OMG yes 2nd trimester !!
So exciting but I sometimes forget myself though because I literally have no symptoms whatsoever still and my belly is more bloated then pregnant, that's what I said I can't seem to leave these TTC threads as I'm hoping to see lots of BFP
And everyone is so friendly :)

We all need someone to talk to. Someone we could share our insanity :haha: this board have loads of friendly and helpful people.

This is a Superdrug I took today around 3pm but pretty sure it's negative xx

Attachments

• IMG_1240.jpg
    IMG_1240.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 20
I FOrgot the FRER haha

Attachments

• IMG_1245.JPG
    IMG_1245.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 30

I'd read so much good stuff about the Superdrug's ones (for early testing) but turns out I couldn't rely on them as I had the faintest line ever on SD test with FMU, had to squint to see it, but then in afternoon I had clear line on frer with no hold so I no longer rate SD tests really
I do see a lot of ladies using IC tests before FRER though and seem more reliable

I'd read so much good stuff about the Superdrug's ones (for early testing) but turns out I couldn't rely on them as I had the faintest line ever on SD test with FMU, had to squint to see it, but then in afternoon I had clear line on frer with no hold so I no longer rate SD tests really
I do see a lot of ladies using IC tests before FRER though and seem more reliable

I read the exact same thing!! thanks hun. Now its debating whether I take a First Response, Clear Blue or Superdrug for tomorrow's test haha. What do you recon?xx

Thanks pixie!!! I’m not willing to call it yet until it gets darker.. I’m too anxious given the recent loss and the rollercoaster of mc recovery.

Thencomesbebe, sorry to hear you are out! Good luck with this cycle :hugs:

Bloblo, welcome back! Like you said, get busy! ;)

Alligator, looked at your test and see the faint line! Keeping my fingers crossed that it's darker tomorrow!! :D maybe your beautiful chart really meant something ;)

Mom15, good luck with tomorrow's test!! :thumbup:

I hope so Tove!!! I am playing it cautious now until it’s dark and clear - once I see that I’ll know it’s real, not a false positive or leftover from the MC (which has to be nearly impossible right? D&c aug 2 - I’ve ovulated twice confirmed with temp shifts and had a period!! It can’t be leftover in my system highly enough to draw positive, right?!)

Sorry girls.. I am so paranoid and anxious. I need a drink haha but I don’t want one now that I have a faint line!!

I don't have any experience with MC so I'm definitely not an expert, but to me it sounds unlikely that the hcg in your body is left over from something that happened so long ago. One period and two ovulations, that must mean your hormones are "reset" and working as they should.

What timezone are you in? Want to know when I should check in for your next test! :D

I read the exact same thing!! thanks hun. Now its debating whether I take a First Response, Clear Blue or Superdrug for tomorrow's test haha. What do you recon?xx

I would say the cheapest one, so SD
As frer and clearblue should work regardless of what time they're used, same with digi's

I’m in mountain time zone! I’ll post sometime tomorrow morning!! I’ll probably get up to test after I temp as I always have to pee around then anyway! And I temp at like 530am. So we shall see what tomorrow brings - seems like ages away!

I’m in mountain time zone! I’ll post sometime tomorrow morning!! I’ll probably get up to test after I temp as I always have to pee around then anyway! And I temp at like 530am. So we shall see what tomorrow brings - seems like ages away!

Fingers crossed Alligator! :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->