October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

Good luck Dream, looking forward to seeing your test! Your chart looks so good, just climbing and climbing... Hope it's a good sign!

Finally October, let the BFPs start rolling in!

Oooh exciting alligator!! Going to go find your journal!

Looking forward to seeing all the tests (please post them in here) of everyone coming up! I love a good line hunt!!

Finally a positive opk for me today. Haven't done much bd as dh been sick but will tonight and hope it is enough.

Good Evening ladies!

Testing Oct.7th

4/5dpo --

Unsure if feeling EPS or just getting caught up in my head!

DS- 06/12/2012
Hoping for Baby#2

Sorry you’ve been sick waiting! Hope you feel better and get that bd in!! I’ll post my test in here tomorrow too - I don’t want to post until I’m sure it’s a new BFP. I’m paranoid and anxious!!

I will test on 6 October, even though I'm not sure why. I never got a BFP with a HPT in my entire pregnancy with DD and, yet, I'm a POAS addict. The burning desire to KNOW can't be reasoned with!

The wait is totally unbearable!

Have you been experiencing any EPS??

:)

I will test on 6 October, even though I'm not sure why. I never got a BFP with a HPT in my entire pregnancy with DD and, yet, I'm a POAS addict. The burning desire to KNOW can't be reasoned with!

Have you experienced any EPS??

Thanks!

I had a lot of pains in my left ovary between 3 and 7DPO and have been feeling bloated since then. Some soreness in BBs, which is an AF symptom for me, too, but not usually until about 3 days before.
I've also been incredibly hungry since 8 DPO (and I track my food strictly, so I know I'm not eating less or lacking nutrients) and more thirsty than usual.
The only other thing that makes me think maybe it's finally my time is that I keep waking up with a sore throat (that goes away later) and a TERRIBLE taste in my mouth, which is not at all normal.
I've all but given up hope at this point, but I would be joyously shocked if it turned out to be my month!

Added you both, welcome and good luck!

Feeling really disheartened now, another BFN on first response and a clear blue easy xx

Hi, I am not sure about my chances as we DTD at day 10 and day 16. So right at the start and end of my fertile window. I had lots of work do to. Anyway I was gonna test next week on my birthday birthday the 7th but that will be 1 week early and I don't have very much hope. Last month I was convinced I was pregnant I saw symptoms everywhere so i dont want to be desapointed, maybe I should just wait for AF..

Dh won't bd tonight as is a sports final on he wants to watch. Only chance would be when he comes to bed at midnight but then I imagine he would be too tired plus I can't guarantee still being awake and have an early work start. Feeling really low about it, he doesn't get it. Doesn't want to "try" persay so I have to work around that and get it in when I can.

I tested today and BFN @12DPO. AF is due any day now. I don’t think this will be my month

Hi! I am new to this site and forum and am looking for someone I can talk to about my situation

As of yesterday my period has been two weeks delayed. My cycle has always been regular. I'm not sure whether not working out for 3 weeks and stress from grad school have affected my cycle. However, my husband and I had contact during my fertile period, hence the possibility of pregnancy so I took HPT. I had 6 negative HPT.

Two days ago, I decide to go back to the gym and workout.- I lifted weights (squats 15kg on each side, leg press 100 lbs) but did not intensely lifted. I am 4'11" and weighs 90 lbs. Was this a bad move? Today I started bleeding: (brown to light pink then dark red) accompanied by mild cramps that feels like normal period. I couldn't tell whether I am just experiencing a late period or is this a miscarriage (even if I have been getting negative results on HPT) I have never been pregnant and I don't have any doctor to consult to as of this moment.

Can you please help me understand the situation? thank you!
Sounds to me like you just had a strange cycle. All of us get them from time to time - there is just soooooo many things influencing our hormones. I would not worry about it at all as long as its only a once off. If you get 6 strange cycles in a row, then it might be good to get some medical advice.
I would not say its a chemical since you never got a positive test. Try to destress a bit and good luck with coming cycle :hugs:

Officially 1 day late today AF didn't come yesterday. Had to discard few temps just to get my CH back to know which dpo I'm in from expected O and what FF gave me before temps became all over the place. I will put them back if i get bfn on 3rd and see what ff will make up of my cycle this time. I am 100% sure that mother nature is playing tricks on me.

:dust: to all testers.

Nixnax - i agree with SS_momma you still have a chance for a :bfp: until af show up.

:dust:

10dpo bfn

The high and lows are gutwrenching. Will try again tomorrow.

Attachments

• 20171001_091231.jpg
    20171001_091231.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 17
Agreed Dream - TTC is so hard, so much hope and disappointment. Fx for you!

12 DPO and not testing today! I’m going to wait until tomorrow (so there’s a day between my BFN and the next test). Hopefully AF won’t get me today. She would normally either start yesterday or today. I participated in a wine tasting last night and am not feeling so hot today—even though I didn’t overdo it. I’m hoping that’s a positive sign!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->