October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

Good luck Aligator I've got everything crossed for you!! One of my friends just announced her pregnancy and I'm happy for her but it still cuts me in the heart :(

I had a dnc beginning of december 2014. Had dnc bleed then stopped then had a period and still had faint positives from it. Hcg can stay in your system longer than you think. I think it was still 6 weeks out and getting bfp.

How long the hcg stays in your system depends on how far along you were.

Keeping everything crossed for you, Alligator!

Tomorrow is October. Looking forward to lots of BFPs!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Sending you all the best wishes Alligator 🐊
:flower::flower::flower:

I can see it too Allison.... Your chart really is promising.... 25 more minutes here and its October.

Hi! I am new to this site and forum and am looking for someone I can talk to about my situation

As of yesterday my period has been two weeks delayed. My cycle has always been regular. I'm not sure whether not working out for 3 weeks and stress from grad school have affected my cycle. However, my husband and I had contact during my fertile period, hence the possibility of pregnancy so I took HPT. I had 6 negative HPT.

Two days ago, I decide to go back to the gym and workout.- I lifted weights (squats 15kg on each side, leg press 100 lbs) but did not intensely lifted. I am 4'11" and weighs 90 lbs. Was this a bad move? Today I started bleeding: (brown to light pink then dark red) accompanied by mild cramps that feels like normal period. I couldn't tell whether I am just experiencing a late period or is this a miscarriage (even if I have been getting negative results on HPT) I have never been pregnant and I don't have any doctor to consult to as of this moment.

Can you please help me understand the situation? thank you!

Thank you everyone - you’re all so kind! I got negative tests on ic’s On August 18, which was 2.5 weeks after the d&c. I know I still may have tested positive on more sensitive tests, but knowing my levels were below 25 (the level of the test) 6 weeks ago.... this has to be new, I would think. I’ve gotten a period and ovulated twice. It can’t possibly take over 6 weeks to go from below 25 to 0 (or below 5, which is not pregnant and wouldn’t test positive anyway).

Thank you for sharing your experience heather. I know it can vary greatly and depends on the woman. I was about 8.5w along on July 20 when we found out baby died that day or the evening before. A week and a half later I did misoprostol which didn’t work completely. Finally the d&c. This process started like 10 weeks ago. I will be crushed if this is still going on...

My heart says it’s new but my brain is so worried.

Mc is so hard alligator. Im sorry for your experience. I hope this is your bfp!

Thank you heather. You’re so right. It’s so hard and unfair. I hope this is our rainbow.

Oooooh alligator i cant see anything on my phone but i hope it gets darker for you!! You might be our first BFP of October!

4 dpo over here and it is draaaaaaggggggggiiiinnnnggggg.

Thank you rach! I swear it’s there in real life! Vvvvfl. I’ll keep y’all posted tomorrow!!

I'm testing in the morning ladies. Will post pics regardless of the results for all to stare and analyze. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->