October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

Well my test this am was fainter than yesterday, if it’s even there.... maybe a squinter. Not at all sure what to make of it given the faint one yesterday. I am so tired of this rollercoaster. This happened to me last month too.

Is it residual from the miscarriage? Is it a chemical? Ugh I wish my body would figure it out.

I feel out this month already but only 9dpo so I guess we’ll see.

9 dpo and I attached this mornings test as promised! Be my guest to judge. It is obviously not a bfp (yet) but I am catching a shadow with a lot of imagination. Haha

Dream and Alli sending :hugs:

Attachments

• IMG_0591.jpg
    IMG_0591.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 29
Dream I think I see the shadow you’re seeing - something catches for me too! Fx!!

Mom15, I think I see something! Fingers crossed!

Oops sorry, meant Mom15, I see what you see! Ahh too early for me, need coffee LOL.

I was wondering Alli, haha.

Thanks for looking ladies.

Mom unless Ive started to develop line eye I think I actually see a little pink on a second line. Hope it gets darker for you!

So sorry alligator! :hugs: its tough when you want to move on and heal but youre not able to. Can you see your Dr and ask them questions??

Definitely catching that shadow 15! I hope it turns into more of a solid line in the next day or so! Are you planning to test again tomorrow or are you going to wait till the day after?

Af is due Thursday or Friday for me, so if she comes and my line doesn’t get darker I’ll go to the doctor and ask about faint positives, and just ask for a test so I can know moving forward. It’s so disheartening and I’m pretty low this morning to be honest. DH and I are going to a spin class. Maybe that will help me feel better. I doubt it - this is affecting me more than I thought and just like I worried about, the line not getting darker and my body not healing and moving on :(

Sorry girls - I’m feeling so this morning.

Alli - I really hope it gets darker for you! One thing I would recommend is using different brands. I could tell my doctor was just trying to brush my January cp as unreliable tests until I showed him the lines on different brands. They couldn't have all been faulty. Hope you don't have to go there and in a day or two you have a clear positive!

Thanks Rach and Belle. Yes I will continue to test every day. Once I start I don't stop haha. But I usually stop once I see a clear positive because trying to look for progression just makes me nervous. If i get a good line i will probably go for hCG's and progesterone. I really want to make sure we have an eye on that as I wonder if it was a bit low last time.

Well keep in mind Ali that 9 dpo is seriously very early. Implantation may not have even happened by that point for many women. If you find the stress and roller-coaster of all of this too much, then I'd suggest holding out till 11/12 dpo before you test (at the very very least 10 dpo). That's the earliest that you would reliably get a positive HPT anyway.

I know its hard, but try to keep your mind occupied on something else during the TWW. You will be so much happier for it (speaking from years of experience with TWWs)

15 I think it makes a lot of sense not to torture yourself with line progressions! That would seriously make me anxious I think! Also smart to get your progesterone checked out, that is a pretty easy thing to supplement.

12DPO girls and had pink cm after going to the toilet and now having brown discharge so pretty sure AF will be here tomorrow. Feeling quite down but cheered myself up by calculating fertile dates for this month so if she gets me I'll be back later in October haha xx

Same test, but dried. Vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvfl (should probably put some more v's in there lol)

Attachments

• IMG_0593.jpg
    IMG_0593.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 27
I had a lot of pains in my left ovary between 3 and 7DPO and have been feeling bloated since then. Some soreness in BBs, which is an AF symptom for me, too, but not usually until about 3 days before.
I've also been incredibly hungry since 8 DPO (and I track my food strictly, so I know I'm not eating less or lacking nutrients) and more thirsty than usual.
The only other thing that makes me think maybe it's finally my time is that I keep waking up with a sore throat (that goes away later) and a TERRIBLE taste in my mouth, which is not at all normal.
I've all but given up hope at this point, but I would be joyously shocked if it turned out to be my month!

Good Morning!

I've been trying to track best I can but my cycles aren't very regular. I am somewhere at 3/4 dpo.. I think? I've got varying dates from varying apps telling me different O days.

In any case, I think I O'd around the 26/27/28 (high temp then immediate drop). Did the deed on the 26th and hoping it catches!

I have been feeling quite a few different abnormal things:
- bloating
- bb tenderness (like burning, stretching) off and on
- wonky moods (sad, blank, happy, content)
- warm, flush face/body
- onset of cold symptoms since 27th( but not full blown)
- CM is stringy, wet, lotion like and opaque white but only noticeable when I examine myself
- headaches for the last three days off and on and nothing relieves them

I assume it's just symptom paranoia and nothing-- but it definitely makes me wonder!

AF expected around the 9/10th OCT.

So my TWW continues!

Lots of good vibes to you!

Thanks, Belle. I know you’re right but that doesn’t explain the faint positive I got yesterday, then the negative (maybe a shadow) today. It’s so confusing and frustrating and the only thing that makes sense is that it’s not new pregnancy but still leftover from my MC. Or I suppose a very early chemical. It’s infuriating.

Mom15 you’re right. My doctor is pretty good so I hope if I go and explain and ask she will do the blood work for me. I hate this.

Sending lots of love Alli! <3 Just looked at the posts today, sending you all the warm gooey baby making vibes!

Thank you so much thencomesbebe.

I’m not sure when I’ll test next, as the test today threw me and I really have spiralled down to a sad place. I need to get out of it but I’m letting myself just feel it right now and move forward when I’m more ready. You’re all so kind. I’ll update when I text next!

Mom15 I see it!

11dpo here, been testing since 9dpo and my line is getting darker woohoo!

Attachments

• IMG_2037.jpg
    IMG_2037.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 39

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2