• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

CD 14 - first day of flashing smiley. the marathon begins tomorrow until O. Eeeek

Hope you catch the egg Dream!

I'm having more ewcm but very negative opk still. Hoping tomorrow's will be a bit darker.

So I don't know what/if anything this means but I had a temp drop today. I am CD11. I have only tracked temp for one cycle (last one, post MC) and I got a temp drop the day of O....I am usually at 97.2-97.35 or so...today I was at 97.16 (yesterday 97.26 so a sizeable drop). I expected a bit of a rise as it was hot in our room last night (we put the winter comforter back on as the nights are getting quite chilly!)....I don't know if it means anything and obviously I only have one cycle to go on...we'll see! It would be an early O but I suspect I O'd early with my pregnancy that ended in MC based on dates and size of baby. I suppose I'll know over the next day or two if I get a rise or not!

I'm going to take OPKs today too but there is a chance I missed it if it happened overnight!

Exciting Alligator! Do you have any other signs pointing towards O such as cm? Even if you're not ovulating today it's probably not far away, so get BDing ;)

Tove - I haven't had any noticeable changes to CM, but I am going to check again when I get home. I have acupuncture tonight and might ask what she thinks (she wanted me to come in this week as O would be close, she predicted...so maybe she can assist with it coming along?!)...I've never really tracked CM before and I don't have a ton that is noticeable (except during my pregnancy and the creamy/milky stuff after O is sometimes visible to me), but I'm going to try and be more aware of it! No other changes, I thought I may have had some cramping this morning. Negative OPK though...so I either haven't O'd yet and the temp dip is just a blip on the testing radar, or I missed the surge (I took a test at 4pm last night then another at 10am this morning, so I definitely could have missed it I suppose).

We'll see what the next couple days bring and if temp goes up or I get some positive OPKs. So confusing!!

Either way - DH and I BD this am just in case and will continue to this week :)

I got my positive opk today, but I don't see my OH until tomorrow.

We were DTD all weekend as we had a weekend away. We do t live together at the moment, we are currently house hunting. I will be seeing him tomorrow though, so I'll be jumping his bones he he he

Well bleeding seems to have stopped from my chemical. Thank goodness. And my opk's and bbt came in the mail today. I just really want to put this behind me. Its been an awful week. (Many other things happened this week as well. When it rains suckiness it pours) And then of course even though it happened last wednesday and they called me thursday with an hcg of 6 and the nurse told me i didnt need to go back for more levels. She calls today 15 min before the lab closes to tell me i need to get them done again for "documentation purposes". Like salt in a very open wound. Ugh. Sorry for the rant. This is having a much deeper effect on me than I ever thought it could.

Hi all! First time poster. Sorry if I don't get all the acronyms and terms correct..slowly learning as I go :) This will be our 4th cycle TTC but this time using OPKs. O should be tomorrow so FX. Put me down for Oct 3rd.

Thanks!

Rach - I'm sorry! I know how you feel unfortunately. Good luck for this cycle!!

Welcome lilycakes!

I'm still waiting for my pos OPK, but plenty of ewcm so it's got to be close!!

CD16 for me, Day 3 of flashing smiley..... getting closer.

Rach, sorry to hear that :( that sucks that you had to go back for more blood work even though you knew what the results would be. Hope you fall pregnant soon again and that it's a sticky bean.

Lilycakes22, I added you. Welcome!

As for me, had planned to start EOD BD tonight, but I'm not really in the mood. So, I guess I'll wait a few days more. Usually ovulate at CD15 so no stress yet.

Loving the name, I'm actually going to Oktoberfest on the 14th. :witch: is due around the 17th.

CD12 for me and another low temp today (thought it might have been an O dip yesterday but remained low today...who knows). I am definitely feeling a bit wetter (sorry TMI!!) down there, not a lot of visible EWCM but I feel different than a few days ago so I'm thinking things are gearing up. Negative OPKs but I'll test later this afternoon and maybe this evening as well! Fx

:hi: hi im coming over from the sept thread. Cd 1 after a 26 day cycle and 2 days early. My cycles have been really early and ive been spotting and a shorter lp the past 2 cycles...any suggestions to help regulate it? Anyways onto cycle #5. I hate ttc.

Heather try acupuncture and b50. I have the same issue and acupuncture helped

Hi everyone,

Can you put me down as tbd, please?

I started Clomid this cycle and am currently on CD 17. My last two ultrasounds showed the Clomid wasn't doing much for my follicle growth. I have one more u/s tomorrow before moving on to injects. I'll be testing sometime in October! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->