October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

Kuro, I DEFINITELY see something in the far right photo. I've seen my fair share of evaps... That does not look like an evap!

Can any body else see a line? Took a FRER at 9po = negative. Took this test this morning at 11dpo and see the faintest of lines.. crossing my fingers that it's darker in the morning and I have a sticky baby������������

Attachments

• IMG_3709.jpg
    IMG_3709.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_3710.jpg
    IMG_3710.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3711.jpg
    IMG_3711.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3713.jpg
    IMG_3713.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3715.jpg
    IMG_3715.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 32
Didn't test this morning. I've been feeling more and more like AF is going to show so I didn't bother to take my (disposable) cups upstairs last night. I figure if she doesn't show by this afternoon I'll test (yes I know it's supposed to be FMU).

Buttons_01, I see something!! Fx!

CheshireDucky, I know that feeling. Hope it's not true this cycle for any of us!

Mom hope your temp goes up!

Kiro i love walmart brand but they do get evaps after the time limit.

Buttons, that definitely looks like a positive! Eee! Congrats.

So sorry to everyone that's been gotten by the witch. Fingers crossed as you all start afresh.

As for me - nothing really to report. I have had a cold for the last four days and it's making it hard for me to determine whether I am feeling any symptoms or not - I don't feel anything out of the ordinary (I mean besides having a cough and runny nose, haha) and I never spot even on a regular month and haven't experienced any of that either. I do feel some abdominal twinges from time to time and my breasts are quite heavy and feeling a bit sore sometimes, but it's so hard to tell whether that's just premenstrual or possible pregnancy. ***sigh***

Only time will tell I suppose! Counting down the days till I can test.

The SO and I are taking a conception moon this month! Pretty excited. Fertile window is the 11th-15th (according to previous months) so we are leaving the 11th and coming home the 16th. 5 days on the olympic peninsula! Staying in a cozy lodge on Lake Quinault and hoping for some R&R. Hopefully the travel doesn't have the opposite effect and stress me messing with the O!

Sounds like a lovely getaway ICywin!! I think it sounds like the perfect way to destress and conceive :)

can I get on the train testing the 10th here

Now i am more confused. I thought she reallly is here but it was just one time and its brown spot. I usually start my period like that but its supposed to be followed with bright red after few minutes to an hour so far nothing.... thought i could move to another cycle now. Oh the torture!!!! :growlmad:

UGH that's the worst, I hate the way our bodies seem to toy with us. I hope you get answers soon...maybe it's IB, or maybe it's AF, but I hope you know either way! The waiting is the worst.

Mdscpa, that must be so frustrating! Have you tested today? Forgive me if you’ve already said if you have or not..

I'm so confused! I tested twice today-OPK (3 hour holds) and both only had a faint line.
With my cm being the way it is I thought for sure I
would test positive today.
Ok.. because I never had to pay attention before because I conceived right away.. I don't remember what my cm was like after
implantation.
Could this be implant cm? Is there such a thing? ? I did have what could have been that super strong positive on the 24th.
I have been having a few small cramping moments the last 2 days.
Our bodies definitely are cruel.

Now i am more confused. I thought she reallly is here but it was just one time and its brown spot. I usually start my period like that but its supposed to be followed with bright red after few minutes to an hour so far nothing.... thought i could move to another cycle now. Oh the torture!!!! :growlmad:

How frustrating !

But on a positive note, many women confuse IB for a period as normally comes around the time of AF due,

One example is that my sister didn't even know she was pregnant until 3 months due to having "light periods" around the time they was due, it was only when my mum had said "you're pregnant" my sis tested but still insisted that she can't be because of "periods" (my mum made her lay on her back and everything) then boom test was positive and scan confirmed 3 months gone

How frustrating !

But on a positive note, many women confuse IB for a period as normally comes around the time of AF due,

One example is that my sister didn't even know she was pregnant until 3 months due to having "light periods" around the time they was due, it was only when my mum had said "you're pregnant" my sis tested but still insisted that she can't be because of "periods" (my mum made her lay on her back and everything) then boom test was positive and scan confirmed 3 months gone

Pixie - it must be a HUUUUUUUGGGGGGEEEEE surprise for your sister. Wish im on the same boat we'll see tomorrow if she comes with a grand entrance or not.

Mdscpa, that must be so frustrating! Have you tested today? Forgive me if you’ve already said if you have or not..

Littlemiller - i havent tested yet. Plan is to test tomorrow evening if she never comes and my temp goes back up.

Tested and it came up negative, still no AF, and spotting is gone. Yay limbo. :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->