• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

Good luck Sara! Will they induce AF for this cycle or just move you directly on to injectibles?

CD 11 today. Fair amount of ewcm last night so I'll consider myself officially fertile. We'll start BDing tonight. I'm not doing anything to track O as my cycles are like 97% regular according to FF. So I know what to expect!

CD 17 today. Peak - Solid smiley on my CB Digital OPK and a blazing positive on a cheapie. Based on history I will O tomorrow or Friday but more likely to be Friday.

I'm just glad I can see the finish line on the 'scheduled' BD'ing.

Opk almost positive! I bet tomorrows will be :)

Is anyone in their tww yet? I lost track. I guess it's still September, I'm a bit ahead of myself, but I didn't think I'd O in time to test in September.

I am CD13 and will be taking another OPK today (more than one ha). Getting slightly darker but still negative. Hoping to O soon - I am so impatient! I've been feeling wetter down there but no noticeable changes to CM, but I am the worst at paying attention and DH and I have been BD as it's my 'estimated fertile window' (I've just started temping/testing post MC) which makes it harder to tell what's going on down there. TTC is a damn marathon, especially this cycle when I was unsure when I would O!!!

Belle - I think they're going to go straight to injections, but a trip that we're taking next week might throw a wrench in that plan. I'll update tomorrow.

Over here waiting for O. :coffee: not sure how this cycle will go but started temping today with my new bbt. And will likely start using opks in the next few days. If it were a normal cycle I would likely ovulate around next wednesday, but since I just had a chemical Im not sure how things will go. more waiting....

Took my first OPK of the day and I swear it's nearly positive. Pic posted on my journal is anyone wants to take a peak. So close!

Pretty sure I O'd. Wish we got one more BD in but I think we did the best we could this cycle. Hoping FF confirms O (it didn't last cycle for some reason). According to OPKs and CM (and the cramps I felt), I am no longer in my fertile period. FX!

Ducky - by the looks of your charts I'd say you O'd too. BD timing looks pretty good I'd say.

Exciting times for those of you who have ovulated or are close! I hope you all are successful and start October with lots of bfps!! Dream and Ducky, great looking bd timing!

Half of the time I am not looking forward to starting our bd marathon but it also makes life a bit easier knowing that you "have to" do it and not think too much about it...

I agree with you Tove. This morning DH was tired and I was like 'I know but it's important...' (I didn't want to say 'have to' ha. If I do get my positive OPK then yes we have to but that would make him anxious).

I had a stark whit opk today so I definitely caught ovulation yesterday. We BD Friday, sunday and last night. I'm officially 1DPO. My BBs really hurt today which Is unusual for me. This is of course ovulation.

I've been really constipated for the past month (tmi). So I'm feeling full and uncomfortable anyway.

Ugh can I just please sleep for the next 13 days please

:hi: hi im coming over from the sept thread. Cd 1 after a 26 day cycle and 2 days early. My cycles have been really early and ive been spotting and a shorter lp the past 2 cycles...any suggestions to help regulate it? Anyways onto cycle #5. I hate ttc.

Welcome Heather! I have short LPs too (around 10 days usually, sometimes 11) and this cycle I'm going to start using Progesterone cream that I purchased from Amazon. You have to ensure that you don't start using it until after you ovulate so I'll likely wait until 2dpo to start using it. Might be something for you to consider.

Over here waiting for O. :coffee: not sure how this cycle will go but started temping today with my new bbt. And will likely start using opks in the next few days. If it were a normal cycle I would likely ovulate around next wednesday, but since I just had a chemical Im not sure how things will go. more waiting....

Rach- I also had a chemical last cycle but it looks like my body jumped right back to normal. I usually O on cd 19 or 20 and it is looking like I'll still O on cd19 this cycle. I know it is different for everyone but hopefully your cycle will also go back to normal!

Rach- I also had a chemical last cycle but it looks like my body jumped right back to normal. I usually O on cd 19 or 20 and it is looking like I'll still O on cd19 this cycle. I know it is different for everyone but hopefully your cycle will also go back to normal!

Thanks JWC for the hope. Sorry for your loss as well. Thankfully my hormones seem to have balanced already and I feel like myself again yesterday and today. Hoping thats a good sign things will happen as usual. Woo was I an irate emotional mess last week. How are you doing?

Smiley on my digital OPK and positive, two solid lines on mg IC! Let the BD commence.

Question ladies - DH and I have already commenced BD... we dtd this am! Would you suggest another go tonight, given I have confirmation O is coming soon, maybe overnight? Or BD in the morning?

alligator once a day is plenty! Honestly even once every other day is good. I'd wait till tomorrow!

Thanks Belle!! I’m so paranoid of missing it! When we got pregnant in June (sadly ended in MC) we just BD a lot (like, daily...) for a week in a row as I wasn’t testing or anything yet. Just going off estimates!

I remember doing cycles like that, but I don't think BDing a lot makes much of a difference. If you're doing it once a day or every other day during your fertile time then consider yourself good! If you get good ewcm then you don't need to temp or use OPKs. Just BD when you see fertile cm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->