October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

Tested this morning with first response and got bfn, I know it s early but I don't feel it this month, I ve got a feeling AF is on her way :-( ..

Btw, congratulations to all the ones who got their bfp, got luck to everybody else !

10 dpo and within 30 seconds of testing! My dd wasnt even this fast progressing! Im much more confident with this pregnancy. Last month something just felt off. Cramping, extreme fatigue, dizziness. Then mc. So far I feel great and symptom free just like with my dd.

Woo hoo I knew you would get a line on frer with that line on the IC
I loved seeing Mine on FRER :)

For some reason it does seem more real on a frer!! After the frer was blazingly positive I was like “ok, I AM pregnant” lol

Dang. Didnt get my expected large temp rise this morning. I really feel like i ovulated yesterday since i had so much ewcm. But ff gave me crosshairs for when i had that large temp rise....but many of me preo temps are above cover and when i do o my temp goes above 97.5....so who knows. In thinking im 1 dpo.

FTale and Enigmommy, sorry about AF :hugs:

This was my official test date but I didn't even bothering with testing this morning. I have my typical pre-AF cramping and more spotting. Met a friend who asked if we wanted more kids and I had to lie and said I'm not sure if we have the energy right now because I didn't want to talk about it. She said she really recommends having two kids and not having a too large age gap. Well duh. Feelin very down today. Hope AF just hurries up and gets here by tomorrow morning.

Hi! I was around for my first pregnancy about three years ago and I'd love to get back to these boards for what I hope to be my second. We've been trying since July and I plan to test 10/8 (our sixth wedding anniversary, so fingers crossed because I didn't get him anything else)!

sorry tove
heather i hate it when ff doesnt agree with what we think so annoying

Thanks Alligator and becsboo!

Welcome juscause, added you to the 8th!

How nice that AF is over for you Dream! Do you have a plan for this cycle?

We may use softcups this cycle Tove. Other than that, just keep on BD'ing.

Sorry about AF JWC

Had to temp twice this morning because the first time I didn't even have the thermometer under my tongue. :dohh: Gotta love early morning temping!

Hi ladies
So sorry for af alligator :hugs: hope you're doing ok x
Sorry to everyone else who had a bfn or af.

Congrats to bfp's!

Im probably 4dpo. We had a bit of a disasterous time, OH was being a knob so we weren't talking through the peak days which was very upsetting. Things are ok but not great now...

So we BD on cd11 and cd16.
My opk was same as control on cd14 and darker on cd15.
So dont feel that positive.

Good luck everyone :dust:

Hi! I was around for my first pregnancy about three years ago and I'd love to get back to these boards for what I hope to be my second. We've been trying since July and I plan to test 10/8 (our sixth wedding anniversary, so fingers crossed because I didn't get him anything else)!

Welcome back I am the same about going on those board with my first one. Good luck for tomorrow !

Welcome jus and ame!

Sorry for af to many ladies here.

Not seeing a lot of bfps in this thread so far. :coffee:

Not really sure whats going on with my chart, as ive stated. I normally o late so im fine with no early o. My temps are all still low and not biphasic at all. I know i had a big temp rise but no other o signs and my temps are still low! Today i had no cm (tmi and i typically have a post o smell down there...which i had), then a small amount of ewcm...not super stretchy, then creamy, then nothing. So im still saying yesterday is when o od (lots of ewcm thursday night and friday morning). Wish i would have gotton a nice rise this morning but all still low temps. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->