October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

Wooo positive on a digi!!! Yay!

And Dill! You caved! Popping over to your journal now lol

😄

Yay lady!! You’re like 3 days behind me! Woot! Awesome you got it on a digi now! I took frer earlier and the line was there but almost non-existent I’m not going to stress it since all the rest AND the digi were positive!

Boo for af starting! This thread is so lucky so I’m betting it happens for everyone soon!

For those going in to their next cycle .. have you ward of Max’s? It was highly talked about in th thread I was in for the years we ttc our son. The month we used it plus preseed plus holding legs up we got it. It’s like natures clomid!

Congrats jackson!! I had a baby girl july 2015 too! And theres another momma in the june 2018 group who had a girl july 2015! How fun.

Congrats jackson!! I had a baby girl july 2015 too! And theres another momma in the june 2018 group who had a girl july 2015! How fun.

There's a June 2018 group? I hit right at the end. ☺️

So I caved and tested this morning at 9DPO and got a BFN. I'll probably keep testing everyday now until AF or BFP. The picture is a little crappy, but I'm certain it's a BFN

IMG_20171017_070143.jpg

I thought I was going to be out of the running this month as my OH was away for pretty much all of my fertile window. But i ovulated a day later, the day he came back. Both of us had a crazy sex drive yesterday and we somehow managed to BD 6 times!!! I’m shattered but hoping that did the trick ha ha.

Officially 1DPO and now the countdown the begins.... congrats to all the BFPS and sorry to the ones that AF got xx

Woohoo! Jackson, yay! Congratulations!!! xoxo

Omg, i have a line. Its 11dpo and i just tested woth fmu. A line started showing after 2min. BUT it is just so super faint, its not showing up on pics. I guess there is a good chance that this is an indent. It showed too fast to be an evap.
I have no other tests to confirm, and due to craziness at work, i will not be able to get some until Friday. I will have to send dh to buy, was hoping to keep it a surprise... But i gotta know soon.

Jackson, congratulations!

Nixnax, well done! Wow!

Congratulations to those BFPs'

AFM, i think I really did ovulate yesterday, got a sharp temp rise today higher than all my previous temps since CD32 (pre-spotting) this kind of rise makes me think I just O'ed. I was only expecting 96-ish temps jump not 97-ish and if it's really O then it's so early than my expectation. Making me a little disappointed with our timing. This anov cycle really destroyed my cycle and BD timing. :growlmad: :cry: I was supposed to take one of my digi OPKs last night but then i decided to just wait tomorrow evening to test as I really thought i won't have this sharp rise today. I was wrong. :cry: I'll still pee on it though as planned and for sure I'll get an answer. Praying now that i really O this time.

Here's a couple of my chart craziness.

Chart Overlay (Cycle Day) - I may be right on track and I might still be gearing up to O because today's temp is almost the same with my BFP and Anov cycles. If i don't get another rise in the next couple of days, :sex: on CD18-CD21 (from spotting),Oct. 19th - 22nd, is our plan.

UWO7oIe.jpg

Chart Overlay (Ovulation Day) - Already prepared the overlay just in case i really did O. I did start having a pulsating pain on my right side for the past 2 days so maybe that's a sign.

oJtr0xq.jpg

FF Chart - After Splitting - Here, temp rise is really noticeable. Early ovulation if i disregard my anov cycle and start from spotting as CD1.

MsyFea2.jpg

Omg, i have a line. Its 11dpo and i just tested woth fmu. A line started showing after 2min. BUT it is just so super faint, its not showing up on pics. I guess there is a good chance that this is an indent. It showed too fast to be an evap.
I have no other tests to confirm, and due to craziness at work, i will not be able to get some until Friday. I will have to send dh to buy, was hoping to keep it a surprise... But i gotta know soon.

Ah good luck, I hope it gets darker

:hugs: to those with AF!

Congrats jacksonl8805, nice :bfp:!!

Bloblo, omg! FX for your next test!!

Mdacpa, sorry you're having such a long cycle! Looking at the last chart you posted it really looks like you ovulated like you said. And your timing is actually pretty good! It can't be easy to get the timing right with such long cycles. FX for you!

As for me, still spotting even though AF ended 5 days ago. So I'm waiting for my gynecologist to call back. Hopefully they can book me in because this is not normal for me.

Hi everyone new to the site ���� So my cycles are very regular 28 days and I O'ed on the 5th of October with opk and I'm 12dpo today af is due on the 19th but I've been getting horrible lower back pain for the last week with yesterday being the worst! This is definitely new to me as I only get back pain on the day of af.... this wait is killing me! My husband and I have been ttc for 5 months now I hope this is our month! I've had other weird symptoms too I will test on the 19th!

Thanks Tove.... :hugs: I just really hope i O'ed this time and not have a cumulative anov cycle. About the BD maybe i'm just a little disappointed because we have planned to always hit -2,-1,O,+1 for so long and seeing -1 blank on FF makes me sad/mad. Enough.... enough...... I should just be thankful that I may have ovulated.

Hi Mikalauren - :wave: :hugs: The TWW is really hard and holding yourself to test until 14dpo makes it even harder. Good luck and :dust: to you....

TTC74, looks like we are cycle buddies. I'm suspecting I'm 1 dpo today as well.

Hi everyone new to the site ���� So my cycles are very regular 28 days and I O'ed on the 5th of October with opk and I'm 12dpo today af is due on the 19th but I've been getting horrible lower back pain for the last week with yesterday being the worst! This is definitely new to me as I only get back pain on the day of af.... this wait is killing me! My husband and I have been ttc for 5 months now I hope this is our month! I've had other weird symptoms too I will test on the 19th!

Thanks Tove.... :hugs: I just really hope i O'ed this time and not have a cumulative anov cycle. About the BD maybe i'm just a little disappointed because we have planned to always hit -2,-1,O,+1 for so long and seeing -1 blank on FF makes me sad/mad. Enough.... enough...... I should just be thankful that I may have ovulated.

Hi Mikalauren - :wave: :hugs: The TWW is really hard and holding yourself to test until 14dpo makes it even harder. Good luck and :dust: to you....

mdscpa :wave: :hugs: it's so hard I don't get pregnant very easy even with my son who's now 9 not sure what the deal is but I got checked out everything seems fine my body is just stubborn I guess lol :dust: to you too I hope we get our bfp soon :happydance:

Maybe the timing isn't just right. It took us 4 years to conceive our son.

3 years not preventing, thought it will just happen but nope.
1 year actively trying (only temped for 5 consecutive cycles before :bfp:)

I do have issues ovulating so that's why it took us all those time to conceive.

FX for you hun. Hope your symptoms means you really are pregnant.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"