October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

Amethyste, sorry about AF :(

Desire2mom, hope your next beta is higher and that the embryo is in the right place in your uterus! FX!

Welcome TTC74! Hope this is your cycle!

Sorry af got you babybrain (hugs) here’s to the next cycle!

I’m nervous ladies. Af is due today and my thermometer took a low temp this morning (97.4) when I tried to take it again the thermometer switched to celcius. The battery is almost dead sometimes I have to try a few times to get it to turn on and stay on so I’m hoping that’s what it is. I’m going to go get another “few” tests today to be sure. I’m praying this sticks and we haven’t lost another. Praying so hard right now!

Oh I forgot to add that I took it a second time after it switched celcious and it was back up 98.5 but I’d been up walking around for about 10 minutes. Then it switched to celcius and the celcius reading is also 97.4

fingers crossed hun im sure the tests will show progression :)

I hope so! Idk which brand I should get. Digi or free. I’ll probably get both (my husband would be pissy if I spent $30 on tests vs just going to get a blood test, but I want to know!!

im the same spent so much on tests over 200 pounds this cycle and last

I’m headed to the doctors to get my blood drawn. At least insurance will cover part of it and we’ll know for sure ❤️

Going tomorrow for progesterone and blood tests. I'm sure it will be low, this morning all tests were faint to non existence.. :/ so confusing this cycle..

Try to stay positive boog! You’re not out till af shows so let that be what carries you through hun!! No sign of at yet right?

https://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z403/jenifer_rene06/A1927228-2E5D-4D02-8517-11C1ABD93866.jpg

Ok I stopped at Walmart on my way to the doctors and made a pit stop by my sisters house to take these ❤️ Fxd it’s a sticky bean

Amazing - so nice to see it on a diji.

Congrats Mrs!

Oh wonderful mrs!! Love that, and a good solid line on the cheapie too.

I'm so sorry for those who AF got :(

Yep yep that is always nice to see, Mrs.

AFM: Got the temp rise today so Ovulation was likely yesterday morning.
Sonow the 10-14 day wait begins lol

Congrats mrs, feels good seeing on digi, doesn’t it :)
and your so lucky as in the uk doctors don’t give blood test for hcg anymore unless of recurring MC

Try to stay positive boog! You’re not out till af shows so let that be what carries you through hun!! No sign of at yet right?

Not yet! I'm taking those progesterone suppositories so it may be keeping it at bay right now.

Im sooooooo desperate to test... 10dpo today. I will not have time to pick up any tests this week. I have one test just staring at me begging to be used. Cant decide if i should take at 11dpo (day i got bfp with my angel), 12dpo (day that af is due), or wait until 14dpo when i know for sure that af is late (most logical choice)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->