October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

Congrats on the bfp and sorry for bfn ladies!!! Plenty of time left to get positives!!

Afm - waiting to O! CD12, started OPKs and negatives but it’s getting there. I O’d CD15 last time so DH and I have started BDing and will until CD15 or 16. Yay!

Ya maybe your right... ya my husband and I have been together for 9 years married for 1 and I've never been on birth control never used any form of prevention but wasn't actively trying just thought it would happen too but it hasn't so the last 5 months we've actually been trying everything we can with opk pre seed prenatals the only thing I haven't tried is temping is it a special type of thermometer? I heard that's the best way to check O. Thanks I hope so! I'll keep you updated! And good luck to you :hugs:

Ya maybe your right... ya my husband and I have been together for 9 years married for 1 and I've never been on birth control never used any form of prevention but wasn't actively trying just thought it would happen too but it hasn't so the last 5 months we've actually been trying everything we can with opk pre seed prenatals the only thing I haven't tried is temping is it a special type of thermometer? I heard that's the best way to check O. Thanks I hope so! I'll keep you updated! And good luck to you :hugs:

Yes, you'll need a BBT thermometer. They're inexpensive on Amazon. :) I really recommend FertilityFriend for charting!

Bloblo, FX for tomorrow's test! That is exciting!

AFM, today is 10dpo and I got a BFN on my morning test. My symptoms are loud and proud, but I think that's just my body betraying me. :lol: AF is due in 2 days. I'll keep POAS in the mornings, but I suspect I'll be joining the November thread by the end of the week.

I bought mine online. Just look for basal body thermometer. I do hope you won't need it though and you get your :bfp: this cycle. Temping really helps in many ways like knowing when you O'ed, knowing your fertile window and your lutheal phase and of course when to expect AF. OPK alone, for me, isn't enough because sometimes you get a surge that ovulation is imminent but doesn't occur. With temping you'll see when it'll happen. Only downside is you get to see Ovulation once it occurred. Temping a couple of months will help you know your cycle and when your O might happen.

Does anyone here know/used evening primrose oil (EPO)? I might give it a try next cycle if this one is a bust.

Attachments

• 61lcPx4t2yL._SL1500_.jpg
    61lcPx4t2yL._SL1500_.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 1
I bought some EPO but totally forgot to use it this cycle... oops!! Might yet next cycle if we have no luck.

Don't know anything about EPO. I use DHEA but it's only recommended for those old ladies like me out there and for those with low ovarian reserve (also like me) out there. It did wonders bringing about my LO!

Ladies... I'm CD 37!! No AF (or signs of her) and BFN today.
I know I'm not out till she shows but I'm definitely getting frustrated.. and feel out.
I've had 3 periods since coming off depo. And I definitely O'd last month for sure.
Breasts still tender, still peeing a ton, a little queasy but nothing serious.
I guess I have to wait it out.

Congrats Jackson.

How exciting Blobo! Hope you get a nice bright line tomorrow!

AFM, temp still up so ovulation should be confirmed tomorrow as long as over 97.65.
Got that one well times insem in so I think I have a good shot.

I kind of have a deal going with my husband where I run all purchases by him before I click buy - not for approval but just so we can chat about it since I've been on a bit of a spending spree lately. I ran a purchase by him today that included a bunch of my favorite cheapie tests and he said I should place the order without hesitating! Of course, that's probably to keep me from ordering FRERs. What he doesn't know is that I have 11 of them under my cabinet! What he doesn't know doesn't hurt him. :winkwink:

Sounds promising, Cppeace! :D Looking good, too!

I kind of have a deal going with my husband where I run all purchases by him before I click buy - not for approval but just so we can chat about it since I've been on a bit of a spending spree lately. I ran a purchase by him today that included a bunch of my favorite cheapie tests and he said I should place the order without hesitating! Of course, that's probably to keep me from ordering FRERs. What he doesn't know is that I have 11 of them under my cabinet! What he doesn't know doesn't hurt him. :winkwink:

hahahahaahaha I love it!

I think that is an excellent idea. Especially since we've just agreed to do the same. I spend less if I run it by him first. I told him to not let me go to the store anymore either lol because I'll go in for one thing and end up spending $60 on things we "need". Since we started doing that, we've started having some semblance of savings lol

Hi everyone, I haven't posted for awhile so just wanted to share an update. Congrats to all those BFP's! Very exciting!

I am currently 4dpo on our 7th cycle. I went to my OB last week and had a blood draw to check for AMH and maybe some other hormones. I have an appt tomorrow afternoon to review the results. My husband is going next week to have a sperm analysis. I have mixed feelings...sad that we have to look into things, but looking forward to having some answers. I will update when I have some results. Good luck to all those waiting to test!

I bought mine online. Just look for basal body thermometer. I do hope you won't need it though and you get your :bfp: this cycle. Temping really helps in many ways like knowing when you O'ed, knowing your fertile window and your lutheal phase and of course when to expect AF. OPK alone, for me, isn't enough because sometimes you get a surge that ovulation is imminent but doesn't occur. With temping you'll see when it'll happen. Only downside is you get to see Ovulation once it occurred. Temping a couple of months will help you know your cycle and when your O might happen.

Does anyone here know/used evening primrose oil (EPO)? I might give it a try next cycle if this one is a bust.

I used EPO this cycle but I can’t say that I noticed a difference. It can take a couple of months to build up though. I’ll be using it again next cycle if this one doesn’t work out.

I think that is an excellent idea. Especially since we've just agreed to do the same. I spend less if I run it by him first. I told him to not let me go to the store anymore either lol because I'll go in for one thing and end up spending $60 on things we "need". Since we started doing that, we've started having some semblance of savings lol

We've got a trip planned to Disney in a few weeks. So, we can use all the savings we can get!

We've got a trip planned to Disney in a few weeks. So, we can use all the savings we can get!

We are heading to Disneyworld in a few weeks also!! :)

I went in for blood work this morning but I also started bleeding like right after. At least this way they'll be able to see how my progesterone was affected with the suppositories but I'm out this month. I was four days late. I still haven't decided if I want to do more blood work to determine why I'm having miscarriages or if I want to wait until the new year when we start new insurance that might possibly pay for more right now our insurance plan that are job my job moved to does not pay for anything for infertility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->