October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

Cppeace, moved you to the 25th! :)

As for me, BDing starts tonight :D should have started yesterday but I was too tired and I'm not feeling too motivated this time around...

Good luck to you Nova! So frustrating it's taken so long. I hope this is your month. xx

:hugs: Lots of baby dust to you, Nova! I hope that this is your cycle and you get your sticky bean this month!!!

:dust:

Well, lab yesterday was only 13 and I woke up today cramping and bleeding. I called my fertility clinic and they said stop the progesterone, I'm starting to miscarry. :cry:

Well, lab yesterday was only 13 and I woke up today cramping and bleeding. I called my fertility clinic and they said stop the progesterone, I'm starting to miscarry. :cry:

Im so sorry. Thinking of you :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh desire, so sorry to read that update. I'm sending you hugs. This sucks for you, but you are not alone. xx

Cppeace, moved you to the 25th! :)

As for me, BDing starts tonight :D should have started yesterday but I was too tired and I'm not feeling too motivated this time around...

We are only a couple days behind each other, yay!

Oh Desire, I am so very sorry! :hugs: :cry:

Alligator, FX for ovulation soon. Hope this is your cycle! Timing sounds great!

Ss momma, do you temp or use OPKs? I mean, are you sure about your ovulation date? Maybe you ovulated late?

I only used OPK and tracked my cycle.
I had positive OPK on the 24th of September.

I wasn't sure if it was positive but it was soooo dark and thick.
Even if I O'd the week later I still should see something by now.

Thanks for the well wishes, ladies. :)

Desire, I'm so sorry. That sucks so much. *hugs*

10dpo and just got a super squinter line (dh can't even see it). It came up within two minutes and seeeems like it has color, but that could be wishful thinking. Probably an indent in the test, tbh. Will post the picture and see if it survives the upload...lol

Attachments

• 20171018_211415.jpg
    20171018_211415.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 23
Nuthatch I see that clearly!! It’s faint but it popped out at me right away.

I definitely see that nuthatch! hope it's clearer tomorrow! fx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->