October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

Im testing next friday.
Ttc no 4 and its consuming me. Normally have a 28 day cycle but had a 23 day cycle last month. Took ovulation tests that have clarified just confusion for me (you can see pics in ovulation tests). Ive been temping since cd10 as had to order new bbt and that hasnt helped really. I put last sat as positive but amnt sure. Would any ladies experienced in charting take a look and see if you feel that test was positive?
No temp rise after so it makes no sense.

Sorry about the bfn Jess... :hugs: hope the :witch: stays away and you just implanted late. Sorry for mc bfps u had. Your rainbow baby will come soon.

Took test few minutes ago had to ask DH to buy me some more. And its not as strong as last night but i think its still positive. What do you ladies think? I will test again tomorrow to see if it starts to fade.

https://i.imgur.com/i3E5U2F.jpg

If the control is the one on the left, next to the C then that isn't a true positive. Some women need more sensitive tests than others as they don't get much surge and some need less sensitive as they can get almost positives for several days/weeks before a true positive and a few of them.

Does look like I o'd yesterday which is unexpected and weird...BUT I think I O'd earlier than anticipated with my pregnancy as I measured ahead when I learned about the loss, so maybe that's just how my body is sometimes. I O'd cd15 last time and cd13 today so it's not like it's a huge variance. I am glad we started BD early, before the positive OPK!!!

Ccpeace - i got same opk yesterday. Morning opk was sure negative as its so light. Evening opk was sure positive because they are same color. Test today was taken this afternoon its lighter than last night but waaaaayyy too dark than yesterday morning... im going to test again tomorrow just to be sure O have passed.

My bad MD I read that test wrong, as cppeace says it's negative (sorry I was looking at it the wrong way!), the surge is on the way out!

Sorry about the bfn Jess... :hugs: hope the :witch: stays away and you just implanted late. Sorry for mc bfps u had. Your rainbow baby will come soon.

Took test few minutes ago had to ask DH to buy me some more. And its not as strong as last night but i think its still positive. What do you ladies think? I will test again tomorrow to see if it starts to fade.

https://i.imgur.com/i3E5U2F.jpg

Thanks hun, your test looks a little off of positive, but I noticed someone said about sensitivity, its true definitely true, I can only use clear blue or internet cheapies, other brands give me a nearly positive when I have actually ovulated.

Fingers crossed hun xx

Thanks Jessica

It took me 7 years too :)

I will highly recommend the clearblue fertility monitor(sticks are slightly expensive each month but very worth it, I got mine for half price on eBay) though because my cycles were highly irregular too, even worse many years ago and my longest cycle was 56 days but docs couldn’t say it was pcos or not :/ because I only had 1 out of 3 symptoms

Hiya hun, I have tried these on many cycles. From the ovulation device to the monitor. Sperm friendly lubes, menstrual cups (to hold sperm by cervix), clomid and more, but thanks for advice. Oh wow really, I have a pearl of cysts on both ovary's and symptoms but from what I no I'm not insulin resistant. I conceived first child first cycle, I did not expect this when ttc#2. Was there anythin you did different the month you conceived? Xx

Sorry to hear, Amanda. Fx for next month for you. Be kind to yourself!

Sorry to the ladies who got AF. Fingers crossed for your new cycle on a new moon. Which means your cycles are in line with the lunar moon. Xx

Alligator thank you, it defo is. I had a look at your chart I reckon you will get cross hairs for cd13 or 14. Good luck xxx

As momma 2 thanks. Xx

Still no af as of yet? Only normally AF symptom as present is on off headache. Xx

Anyone know which link to copy and past to share chart on fertility friend. Can't remember its been a while. Xx

Thank you Jessica - I think so too! My chart this month is weird and so much more up and down than last. But that didn't do me any good last month so maybe that's a good thing!

to share your chart as part of your signature you need the share link that is labeled bbCode Code .

Hi can anyone help please? I’ve been using on step cheapie opks from amazon and have yet to get a positive. I ran out last night so quickly bought some opks from boots to tide me over until my amazon delivery.

Took a boots and a one step this afternoon, same time, same pee and this was the result. Anyone know why they are so different? The boots one is a lot darker, don’t think it’s positive though? Had some ewcm today so think I am close but really want to see a pos opk this month xx

Attachments

• 2E3AE905-0B25-4E43-B677-6A64D2D8EF23.jpg
    2E3AE905-0B25-4E43-B677-6A64D2D8EF23.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 15
Different tests will have different levels of sensitivity. Ultimately, all that matters is whether or not your test line is at least as dark as the control line. You're not quite there yet!

Sorry for the witch arriving, Amanda. :hugs:

Another day, another BFN for me. AF is due tomorrow. I know I said I wouldn't test again unless I was late, but, well, it's me we're talking about. :lol:

I have a tmi question (cm, blood etc) , hope someone here can help... If it freaks you out, please stop reading niw.

Im spotting today, but only internally. After checking my cm close to cervix, i cleaned my fingers on some tp, and saw it was pink. Does this count as spotting? There is nothing on tp when i wipe, and my liner is clean at the end of the day. Af is officially late now, but dunno if this means she is on her way or if this is just super late implantation. Any crazy opinions?
Cycle 15 and my body still tricks me EVERY time...

That does count as spotting. How many DPO are you? While somewhat uncommon, implantation can occur as late as 12dpo, and I think spotting usually happens the same day, but sometimes the next day.

That does count as spotting. How many DPO are you? While somewhat uncommon, implantation can occur as late as 12dpo, and I think spotting usually happens the same day, but sometimes the next day.

Im on 13dpo, with af due yesterday or at latest today. Its almost 9pm here, so don't think she is showing today either.
Im soooooo impatient to have an answer, so googling way too much :blush:

Jessica well i was using donors so this was my 5th Donor and 3rd cycle with him, and

I said to my self I’m not going to stress, I took holiday from work the week I was due to OV just so I limited the amount of stress and just stayed home all week going out very little to get only essentials, and I was determined not to symptom spot in the TWW and I literally had no symptoms whatsoever in the TWW and thought I had no chance and managed not to test until 14 dpo, I managed 9 dpo with IC 10dpo FRER(clear positive)

Ty everyone. I will be going into hiding for a long while. Will probably be a few cycles before I will try again.
Congratulations to everyone getting their BFP, and good luck to all those in the tww.

Take care of yourself desire. Hugs. We will see you when you are TTC. Hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->