October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

Just woke up and saw all the posts, Desire, I am so so sorry. :hugs: <3

Hey girls; I'm back again in the dreaded 2WW! I've actually not done any ovulation tracking this month as I'm trying to not stress myself out like I did last month :haha:

Miss, I am right behind you, I will be in my tww in just a couple days, happy to join you! xoxo

Im having af type cramps, so pretty sure that im out for October. Didn't test today, but yesterday was a clear bfn. Had some tan coloured cm too, so think its af starting to spot through.
Only my temps are not showing af yet, so not sure how long i will be waiting for the witch. (my temp drop is normally either day before or day of af showing up).

Hiya ladies,

Hope you don't mind me joining so late.

Congrats to all who got there bfp. X

Fingers crossed for all waiting to test. X

And sorry to all that got AF and fingers crossed for your new cycle. I no how disheartening it is. X

Im 26 & been ttc#2 for seven years, with pcos (lean) and male factor. We have a miracle DD conceived naturally and I'm currently dpo14. Lp is normally 13 so I'm due today. So far no AF but both PMS and pg symptoms. So well see. Xx

Good luck to all xx

Hi :wave: Jess.... FX you're cooking a bean in there. When are you going to test?

:dust:

Hiya hun, thank you. I'll be testing in a hour and 20 mins just holding a wee, as my FMU always seems to be weak. Can't wait I'm busting to go so bad, but wanna wait out the 3 hour hold as I only got one test left. I did one on dpo12 two days ago but I wasn't sure if it was evap or really thin line it appears to be pink but not visible on picture. I normally have tender sides from ribs to hips and tender cervix the day before AF or the day its due and also loads of night sweats for a day or few before AF but had none of this. The only thing is I have slight headaches on and off and rumbling tummy on and off which are AF signs for me, but they are normally constant not on and off. Its so nerve recking and I've had a few bfps before now (during ttc#2) but then had heavy clotting bleeds. Xx

Oh and I hope you don't mind me saying I took a look at your chart and from what I see I would say you probably ovulated today. I'll keep a eye on it for ya, but if you have you'll have cross hairs soon. Have you done anything differrent that could have delayed ovulation? just you seem to have a lot shorter cycles before now. Xx

Can't wait to see your another surprise :bfp: and those symptoms you are having are somewhat PG related.

I'm a chart stalker as well so i don't mind. I didn't do or take anything that could have delayed my O this long. After birth, i always have a monthly period not the same date but close to each other. It was in August when we started actively trying and charting for baby#2, and that's when it all started. Maybe it's stressing me so bad TTC and it now affected my O. I did spot two days after my expected period (Sept. 30) so maybe that's the start of my new cycle and I'm still on track. I will split the chart once O is confirmed. Played my chart earlier and if i get 3 high temps then O will be today. But if not and it continued low, i will definitely see a doc to jumpstart my period. I can't take 2 mos anovulatory cycle in a row. I need a fresh start.

Welcome Jessica, it will happen for you, hopefully this is the one :)

Thanks pixie and congrats on pregnancy. x

Mdscpa ive had a cycle that lasted 7-8 weeks before, I feel your frustration. You should defo pop to doctors if cross hairs don't come but hopefully they will and fingers crossed for ya x

Did the test and it seems to be negative, my periods lately are pretty much like clock work, as its a neg I will expect AF today, although It took ages to find out I was pregnant with DD, but had mc bfp at dpo7 one cycle and another mc bfp at dpo10. So I lose hope too. Is there such thing as a slow progesterone riser? Just a bfn at dpo14 Is a bummer. Xx

Sorry about the bfn Jess... :hugs: hope the :witch: stays away and you just implanted late. Sorry for mc bfps u had. Your rainbow baby will come soon.

Took test few minutes ago had to ask DH to buy me some more. And its not as strong as last night but i think its still positive. What do you ladies think? I will test again tomorrow to see if it starts to fade.

https://i.imgur.com/i3E5U2F.jpg

I'm officially out. The witch showed up with a vengeance this morning.
Considering my wedding is August 25 next summer, I have to be careful not to get pregnant this month. Wouldn't you know that something that has literally consumed me these last months is now going to be the complete opposite.

I have been thinking so long and hard about it and I desperately want to expand our awesome little family. I'm going to put aside my thoughts of not wanting to get married pregnant. I just can't go into labour at my wedding &#129315;.
So.. I'm going to be careful this month and get right back on the TTC train next month.

This really has consumed me though and has been so stressful so I'm going to step away for a bit. I will be back though. I'm just not sure I'm going to be so focused on tracking and testing. We'll see though.

You are all such lovely ladies. I want to congratulate anyone with a BFP and I want to sprinkle the most baby dust I can to all TTC!!

See some of you soon.

Thanks Jessica

It took me 7 years too :)

I will highly recommend the clearblue fertility monitor(sticks are slightly expensive each month but very worth it, I got mine for half price on eBay) though because my cycles were highly irregular too, even worse many years ago and my longest cycle was 56 days but docs couldn&#8217;t say it was pcos or not :/ because I only had 1 out of 3 symptoms

Hoping to test on the 29th . I think that will make me 11dpo! Hoping for a BFP!

Oh SS I'm sorry about AF :( I think that pregnant brides look radiant...so I will for you that that will be you!! <3

Good luck Jess - I hope AF stays away! I am sorry about your struggles. It's so hard. xx

Md - that looks positive to me!!!! I also got a positive this morning (got my first 24 hours earlier yesterday) BUT also got a temp rise. Any chart stalkers want to talk a look? I am thinking given the huge rise I O'd yesterday? Was expecting Friday!!! Bodies are weird.

Tomorrow's temp and another opk would confirm no more surge i think. But will bd again midnight just in case my temp would stay low tomorrow. At least this time i took opks to unlike last month. Fx i am o'ing now....

Ali, it looks like you Oed yesterday. Sorry its not as per our expectation. But like i said at least you BD perfectly. -1 and O day is the best day to conceive i mean higher chances. Fx for u.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->