October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

Ty everyone. I will be going into hiding for a long while. Will probably be a few cycles before I will try again.
Congratulations to everyone getting their BFP, and good luck to all those in the tww.

I totally understand. :hugs: Take some time for yourself. I hope we'll see you again soon. <3

Thanks ladies and thanks pixie for sharing your story. Although I'm not using fertility treatment, or donor sperm it still gives me hope. Xx

Bloblo in same boat hun, at due today or yesterday for sure. Bfn today and still no AF. All PMS symptoms have subsided :S confusing. I'm out of tests but am probably gonna wait a few days. If I don't buy tests tomorrow I will buy some Monday. If still not on by then. I'm also not 100% sure the latest implantation is 12dpo, as im always looking at the chart like mine on fertility friend and you can see loads of women don't get bfp's until around dpo17-20+ with implantation dips at dpo14-15 ect. Sometimes even later. Also it all depends on how quickly your hcg rises. Some women don't find out there pregnant until there months gone. So fingers crossed and good luck. Xx

Desire2mom I'm so sorry, and like ftale said take career of your self and see you are back. Big hugs xx

Hey all!! AF got me this month so its on to November now.

Massive congrats to those with BFPs and commiserations to those in the same AF boat! here is hoping for a lot more BFPs in here and in November!

Good luck and baby dust to all who are ovulating now and or yet to test!!

Quick update: shadow on IC this morning, but not even as clear as last night. Got new tests today and they were bfn this afternoon. My ICs were pretty sensitive, but i am out of them now. I doubt i am pregnant this cycle. Lots of cramping today. I guess that test last night was a fluke. Will keep testing, but fully expect af in the next few days.

Nuthatch I am so sorry...How infuriating to get a false positive or dodgy test. I have been through that myself...it hurts. Hugs.

Thanks, alligator. I dont consider anything positive until i get a solid frer and digital. I have been through this so many times over the last 14 years, i am a little deadened to it. I am not out quite yet, but i have some serious doubts at this point.

So sorry, Nuthatch. False positives are just no fun. :hugs:

AFM: Woke up feeling sick and I've been kinda blah all day. With the weather changing it's not really a surprise. OH is worried about his side of things so he went to the urologist who has ordered up SA. Kinda nervous about it, but staying positive that it'll all work out in the end.

Hello Fellow October Testers!!

I am supposed to test on October 29th or 30th as I got Positive OPK'S both days on the 15th and 16th.

I loved reading this thread and knowing there are others out there like me so I thought I would do a little breakdown to let you guys know where I am at. My husband and I have been married for 5 years and have never used protection; however, we have never seriously tried before either. Considering my age and the fact that I am irregular I am nervous that we may have to have professional medical help but I thought we would read up on everything and try hard for the next six months before taking that route. Here's a bread down of my first serious TTC.

CD 15 & 16 - Positive OPK - Baby Danced both days
1/2 DPO - High Opk - Major FATIGUE (BD'ed again to be safe)
2/3 DPO - High OPK - Fatigue - Runny Nose
3/4 DPO (ie Today) - Fatigue - Runny Nose - Major Hot Flash at Target - Sore lower Back

Now like all of you it just a waiting game. Baby Dust To All!

Blobnlo hope AF stays away. Implantation spotting can happen when AF is actually due, so fingers crossed it will rise tomorrow and you'll Get your bfp. Xx

Temp dropped to but only by 0.03c. Although still no AF off to get tests but don't think I'll test today don't wannantest and AF turns up. Xx

So sorry Nuthatch <3 how frustrating... :hugs:

Ladies, I have a question: what are your activity levels during tww? My DH and I are cyclists, I hadn't been out on the road for about two months, and decided to go for a ride this morning, not too bad just 25mi, we sually do between 30 and 60mi (I O'd on the 18th and we dtd all up through until yesterday, the 19th). I feel a little out of shape and kinda tired, but other than that I feel good. And since I know implantation usually happens between 5-10 DPO I'm not too worried about today's ride affecting anything. But I wanted to know what everyone does as far as exercise and working out during tww?? Mild? Moderate? Take it easy?

Surge is defo wearing off.

https://i.imgur.com/dfFYFMF.jpg

So sorry Nuthatch <3 how frustrating... :hugs:

Ladies, I have a question: what are your activity levels during tww? My DH and I are cyclists, I hadn't been out on the road for about two months, and decided to go for a ride this morning, not too bad just 25mi, we sually do between 30 and 60mi (I O'd on the 18th and we dtd all up through until yesterday, the 19th). I feel a little out of shape and kinda tired, but other than that I feel good. And since I know implantation usually happens between 5-10 DPO I'm not too worried about today's ride affecting anything. But I wanted to know what everyone does as far as exercise and working out during tww?? Mild? Moderate? Take it easy?

Hiya hun, I've read you should only continue what you normally do, if you haven't worked out in a while and you want to do so then its recommended to do something light like yoga. Don't over work your self. Hope that made sense. Xx

Went shopping and totally forgot to pick up tests... :S

Didn't realise until I unpacked my shopping lol. Gonna either buy some online if I can Get quick delivery, if not I'll buy some Monday if AF still ain't arrived, as I got home and still no AF. I'm anxious and impatient...

Please god let this be the end of my super long journey ttc.#2.xx

.... Aaaaaaannndd im out.
Just feel defeated :cry::cry:

On to cycle #16 ](*,)
I know what im doing this weekend :wine:

Sorry to hear AF got you bloblo, but good luck to your new cycle and enjoy the weekend :) xx

Think af's coming too... Got this horrible stitch like feeling the left side of uterus, a jarring headache and my cm is creamy but tinged super light pink... :( xx

Surge is defo wearing off.

https://i.imgur.com/dfFYFMF.jpg

Looks like today could be ovulation day for you hun going by your temp rise today. Keep bd'ing and good luck xxx

Will do 1 or 2 more bd'ng until that CH appears :haha: never thought i'd miss CH this much.

Bloblo - sorry for AF..... enjoy :wine:

I no what you mean hun it feels like a waiting game when it comes to crosshairs. GL xx

Oh Jess i wish this means implantation and not :witch: spell.... fx for you hun.

Having a bad headache today...... im glad of having it if it means my progesterone is on its way up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->