October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

I see something super light but there's no color I can see. Test again if the spotting doesn't increase.

Don’t see anything either I’m sorry :( if you see it though, keep testing! Tests photograph terribly, I find.

Tryinginco can't you invert it to negative and post it again. Might be able to see it better xxx

I tried to but didn't see anything obvious.

Thanks everyone for taking a look at it. I've been using tampons expecting AF to come full force (which is how she usually starts) but there's not a ton on them when I check each hour. However, mixed with mostly brown there are some really bright red spots so I don't think that's promising. *sigh* I guess I'll see if the bleeding decreases and test again tomorrow morning.

My chart is looking better than it has in ages. Usually my post O temps are just under 98. Here's to hoping we caught that egg!

Toadly - how's everything going? We miss you here.... Only few more days til your test date.

TryinInCO - :hugs: <3 Sorry the :witch: showed up....

Sorry about AF SS momma :( welcome back when you feel ready :hugs:

Ang :hugs: to all of you who got AF!

Bloblo, keep us updated on what you learn from the fertility clinic. Hope everything goes well and that they take good care of you!

TJF24, welcome!

And another HUUUUUUUGGGGGEEEEE temp drop!!!!!! And my opk is strong positive again taken few minutes ago. Even got eggwhite hanging after i peed. Line showed up in less than a minute.

Funny because today is CD20 from spotting (my O with my previous pregnancy) with the same temp as 96.63.

sJKL01cl.jpg

And another HUUUUUUUGGGGGEEEEE temp drop!!!!!! And my opk is strong positive again taken few minutes ago. Even got eggwhite hanging after i peed. Line showed up in less than a minute.

Funny because today is CD20 from spotting (my O with my previous pregnancy) with the same temp as 96.63.

sJKL01cl.jpg

thats strong i think your ovulating now

I hope so too becs... im really confused now as i got the following opk results:

17th - solid smiley pm
18th - negative am; positive pm very dark lines

19th - negative afternoon (thought its still positive) - temp drop

i3E5U2Fm.jpg

20th - negative afternoon (lighter than prior day) - temp went up - thought the surge is fading

dfFYFMFm.jpg

21st (today) - now this strong positive again. :wacko: - another temp drop

sJKL01cm.jpg

Had to remove the previous +/peak in my chart and leave today as this corresponds to my temp drop than the others.

Mdscpa- your body may have tried to O or geared up, but just didn&#8217;t, and now it&#8217;s tryin again. That&#8217;s pretty blazing positive to me!

That happened to me because before Clomid, I had cycles that were anywhere from 155 days-45 days with no rhyme or reason. One cycle I geared up about CD 36 then didn&#8217;t, the finally O&#8217;d around cd 75. That was the only time I&#8217;d had that happen. Hate those long cycles.

me as well kept gearing up but not o ing did eventually xx

Maybe this is due to anovulatory cycle messing up with my cycle..... But if i start counting from the day i spot (2 days after expected period) then i'm on track, today will be CD20. I hope tomorrow i wake up with 99.99 :haha: temp so i will defo know i oed and that's a super significant rise. I'm really hating this cycle.

Toadly - how's everything going? We miss you here.... Only few more days til your test date.

TryinInCO - :hugs: <3 Sorry the :witch: showed up....

Heya :) not too bad thanks! Sorry I have been awol lol. I am out this month I think. I had my 10 and 11dpo temp drop so have been worried I may have a luteul phase defect as this always happens. But this my temp this morning has shot up so I'm confused? I did turn my phone alarm off before I took it though so that may be why?

How are you doing mdscpa?

I haven't read through the thread properly but hope everyone is well! Will look properly soon :) x

Toadly - welcome back... FX that rise means you're on your way to triphasic temps and a bfp. Have you test yet? My temps have gone haywire. Still here waiting and waiting and waiting to have a REAL O.....

Thanks mdscpa! I haven't tested but I think this morning's temp was a fluke. I will test maybe Tuesday if af still hasn't shown.

Oh no sorry you haven't ovulated yet! I was hoping you would ov soon when we last spoke. What are the next steps now if you don't O? X

Thanks mdscpa! I haven't tested but I think this morning's temp was a fluke. I will test maybe Tuesday if af still hasn't shown.

Oh no sorry you haven't ovulated yet! I was hoping you would ov soon when we last spoke. What are the next steps now if you don't O? X

Waiting for my expected period it should be on 11/4 based on my calculations and FF... If no O, no bfp and no period then it's time to meet our doc... Pretty sure there's gonna be lots of bloodwork just to make sure i'm not pregnant before they force the :withch: out.

Hope ovulation happens for you soon!! I will have a proper read of the thread later or tomorrow I saw you posted some pictures! Fx this is our cycle :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->