October 2017 testers - Having an Oktoberfest - 9 BFPs and counting

Thanks Belle - do you know if its 12-36 hours from the start of your surge (for example I got a positive OPK yesterday evening around 430pm and this morning just now around 10:45am)? Or from when the surge stops and you've got negative tests? Sorry, so many questions, I'm new to this!

From the start of your surge. You can stop testing when you get a POS OPK

Ahh okay perfect. Because I am a crazy lady I tested again this AM (I think I just like to know how long the surge lasts? Information is power? Or I'm just obsessed and crazy). O will definitely occur today then if it already hasn't as my first positive was yesterday late afternoon.

Ahh okay perfect. Because I am a crazy lady I tested again this AM (I think I just like to know how long the surge lasts? Information is power? Or I'm just obsessed and crazy). O will definitely occur today then if it already hasn't as my first positive was yesterday late afternoon.

haha you aren't alone- I always test through the surge until I get a negative OPK.

JWC glad it's not just me! I'll probably do that because I am super neurotic.

Yes what Belle said! And yay I can see your chart :) I'm a chart stalker haha

Belle - how funny our cycles lined up with very different cd O's :)

Yep I just linked it up - figured it was a good idea to have it on there as so many women are so much more knowledgeable than me about that kind of stuff.

Sorry blo

Ha alligator ill probably test through a surge too. When I got preggers with my dd i tested for 2 weeks twice daily and kept getting almost positives and got frustrated and gave up. (Figured i was doing it wrong somehow since it was my first time doing opks and didnt understand everything and whatnot) Well I O'd when i shouldve started af. This time im going to hope for a clear positive. Lol otherwise Ill run out of opks quick! Thank goodness for amazon prime though. Ha.

haha you aren't alone- I always test through the surge until I get a negative OPK.

I do the same

So with all this talk of OPKs and the fact I have some sticky cm today I decided to test. Not really expecting O until next week but looks like my body is gearing up already :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_8221.jpg
    IMG_8221.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 6
Awesome, Rach! When I was a week out I could barely see lines LOL.

Hi ladies .. Please may I join? Could I be put down for the 3rd please. We are currently TTC #2, my first is 3 years old and we've sadly suffered 2 miscarriages and a chemical between Oct 2016 and March this year. Fingers crossed we can catch this month and everything turn out ok. I been taking OPKs and got a smiley face on a clearblue digital on Wednesday which was Cycle day 14, apps that I use have put ovulation either yesterday or today and we've managed to BD 5 nights in a row so hopefully there's enough little spermies waiting for the egg, if not already maybe met my egg.

Now I'm going to sit and read through this whole thread so I can get to know you all x

Welcome Buttons! I'm so sorry for your losses and have my fingers crossed this is your lucky month! I am also ttc number two and had a chemical followed by a mc. Once upon a time I had envisioned a 2 year gap between my kids, now it's at the minimum going to be 3years and a month. Nothing I can do about it, but I hope we both get our rainbows soon!

Rach - I hope it darkens quickly for you!!

Thanks Mom15!.. lots of baby dust getting sent your way!!:dust: ..I also didn't want a big age gap between my children but obviously someone has other plans for me and if we conceive this month then there would be 3 years 11 months between them as my son turns 4 in July! I really hope everything works out this month though 🤞🏻

Also, these are my OPKs. They are the clearblue digital and I got the smiley faces on Wednesday, morning and evening and then it went back down to just an O Thursdays morning. Bottom is this mornings, do you think I've ovulated? Xx

Attachments

• IMG_3675.jpg
    IMG_3675.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 13
I feel so impatient too due to age gap. My first 2 are 2 years and 1 month. We tried for that same age gap again and now im afraid its going to be more of a 3 year age gap instead of 2 and in my slight ocd brain that bugs me.

I would say your most positive is Wednesday morning! Usually women O writhin 12-36 hours of the first positive opk. So I would say you Oed anywhere between Wednesday and this morning. Do you do any cm/cervix tracking or temping?

CD 13 today, based on previous cycle history I'm guessing today is O day! I don't know if we'll get a chance to BD tonight as we will have guests over (who are staying the weekend), but we did manage to BD twice on our 2 best days so I'd say we're covered! We'll try for one more today but if it doesn't happen I'm okay with that.

Ladies who inseminate. Talk to me. What's the scoop?

I'm thinking we need this as a backup. I know, I know I'm not out until AF shows but I'm basically out this month because the past 2 nights since getting my + we have had unsuccessful BDs. I think the pressure of it all is getting to DH head. He's fine all cycle until it get to the time. I tried just not telling him but he's sweet he wants to know what the charts look like and when it's O time to feel 'involved'.

So tell me everything you guys know about home insemination. I'd like to have this as backup for tired nights etc.

mosiebaby.com - I came across this site last night. thoughts?

I'm posting in September and October so sorry for the double post for those in both threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->