• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October 2018 Bumpkins!

Hello everyone. I'm due October 21st with my 3rd child, I have a 5 year old girl and a 3 year old boy. We aren't finding out the gender. I'm very early, but I have a good feeling about this pregnancy. So far my symptoms have been crazy vivid dreams every night, really deep sleep when I'm normally an insomniac, some brief but intense cramping here and there and soreness in all the muscles in my body, Charlie horses, which I only ever get during pregnancy and yesterday I noticed a drastic increase to my sense of smell. I feel pretty lucky, with my son I spotted the whole first trimester starting at 5 dpo and threw up every day starting at 4 weeks.

So woke up today feeling like someone hit me on the boobs with a baseball bat. Other than that no symptoms.

I had to drive 120km to Warsaw today to visit my Embassy for a new passport... Couldn't help thinking that the next time i come here will be to register my new baby... Eek!

My bloat is reducing. Now I'm in that limbo land of hoping everything is okay and not being able to know until 12 wks, when my MW will see me.

Huge sigh of relief today: My beta came back at 284! On this day last time it was only 30. Now I wait a week to see the doctor for an early scan. Hoping we'll be able to catch a glimpse of the lil pumpkin.

Ok ive been reading for a few days but now im going to join. Im pretty sure my due date is october 15, but i could be one day earlier. I have twins who will be 3 in april. Im excited to spend the next 8 months with you ladies!

Huge sigh of relief today: My beta came back at 284! On this day last time it was only 30. Now I wait a week to see the doctor for an early scan. Hoping we'll be able to catch a glimpse of the lil pumpkin.

Sooooo happy for you! :happydance:

Some of you who were also ltttc might understand. I felt super weird today after sex to NOT document it on an app :haha:
Sort of feels incomplete or as if it never happened if its not in ff... :blush:

Yay smurphy that's awesome! Welcome Curly

Hi ladies!

Congratulations on your :bfp:

I hope you don't mind me joining. Due 12th October with number 3.

First doc appointment on Tuesday. Hoping to get a referral for an early scan (7-8 weeks)

It's Saturday and I'm missing my cheeky weekend wine :haha:

:dust:

oh my gosh the bloating in the evenings is so painful! I look at least 5 months gone by the time 8pm comes around :haha:

Dont really remember this the first time round! No other real symtoms apart from incredibly sore breasts and food aversions which I did have last time round!

Got a midwife appointment on the 1st March but I'm sure its going to drag until then - just want to know that everything is ok!

oh my gosh the bloating in the evenings is so painful! I look at least 5 months gone by the time 8pm comes around :haha:

Dont really remember this the first time round! No other real symtoms apart from incredibly sore breasts and food aversions which I did have last time round!

Got a midwife appointment on the 1st March but I'm sure its going to drag until then - just want to know that everything is ok!

I to get bloating something horrible! Actually when I was pregnant with my 4th I went to the hospital because I thought something was wrong turns out just needed some antacid so because of my insurance it was a $900 antacid!!!!!! There's these chewy antacids they're not the chalky ones but chewy like candy they work amazing!

Suffering from the bloat over here as well! Even in the mornings it's still there but it is definitely a lot worse at night! I hope it subsides for us all soon.

Time is going so slow. I'm actually looking forward to work this week in hopes it makes time go a little quicker.

That's one expensive antacid Katie!

Who is planning to find out what they're having? I was team yellow with my first two but this time I'm definitely finding out x

Bloat, tiredness and a bit of sickness here, and a real love of apple juice lol, there is a October 2018 Facebook group newly set up if anyone would like to join! X

I am so happy to hear I'm not the only bloated one. Some days I'm like, I think I look 2 days away from giving birth... haha! I really hope that goes away (I'm running out of loose clothes!)

Yes it was Haylee! Not to mention how embarrassed I was that I needed pain medication for flatulence hahaha wee will not be finding out team yellow all the way! We found out with the first three but then decided with the 4th (mainly because we thought he was the last and wanted the experience) but it was so so exciting that we just don't find out anymore! Also I have a really tough mental fight when pushing through the ring of fire so not knowing the gender gets my head I'm the game to wanting the baby out to find out!!! Even my hubby gets all motivative "come on honey you can do this push push push you got this come on come on whilst shoving my knees into my face haha I just love the experience!

Haven't found out with any of them and won't this time either :)

We have two boys so that's why we've decided to find out. We'd be happy with a third little man (and that's the most-likely scenario as there are lots of boys born in our immediate families) however I may still be a little upset at the thought of never having a daughter. It'll give me time to process it if you know what I mean :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->