October 2018 Bumpkins!

Ahhh ruskie she's beautiful! I hope tnr mastitis goes fast and stays away for good! But I'm glad to hear it's already getting better that stuff is no joke painful!

Missie, he's absolutely breath taking his eyes are so bright and gorgeous! Oh good ole cluster feeding oh man it's trying but luckily only lasts 3-10 days! He's gaining sooooooooo well what a big boy!

We are 7 weeks now and finally kinda starting to fit in newborn size lol still a little big lol i weighed him on my scale which isn't really made for babies and he's around 6lb5oz soi not bad he was 5lb11oz last doc visit 2 weeks ago he's deff a slow but steady gainer! My friend had her baby yesterday we were due about the same time and he's a monster baby 8lb12oz he's such a chunk and she was only 39 weeks! We took a picture of him and dax in the hospital bassinet together and they're the same size but gget baby is 2lb heavier and waaaaaayyyy fatter lol

Aww he is so cute missie and such great weight gain . Madison struggled at the beginning for breastfeeding ,cause she was late pre term and small but once I got home she picked it up quick.

39 weeks and babies are still comfortably snuggled in! I wonder how much longer I'll have to wait to meet them? Lol

Normally I'm only just feeling "due" at 39 weeks and expecting to carry to 42 weeks but this is feeling like the longest pregnancy ever to me as I never expected to make it this far with twins.

That is awesome Ndh hopefully they come soon for you !

Had a appointment with lactation today figured out things I was doing wrong and she gave me lots of great tips and info to make things easier for us . And Madison weighs 5lbs exactly now so she is on the high end for growth now which is really good :)

Great news that the LC was able to help you, and that she's gaining weight nicely

Just popping in to see how everyone is doing ? Any new babies yet?
Madison had a weight check on Tuesday she is gaining about an ounce a day she was 5lbs 3 1/2 ounces so happy . Breastfeeding is going good mastitis is gone yay . I started coming down with the flu yesterday but hubby has been a rockstar and bottlefeeding her when he gets home from work so I could get some good blocks of rest. She is alot more alert now and starting to try to focus on obejcts which is so great to see.

Ruskie: so great to hear that your girl is doing great. Hopefully the flu just passes quickly for you - but its also good that dh can get some bonding time.

Im 40w3d already. Zero dilation. Baby Leila is happy and comfy right where she is. I guess i will just be pregnant forever.

Baby boy born on 10/20 at 8:16 am. After 9 hours of labor. He weighed 8.1lbs. So in love.

Hope every one else is doing well.

Congrats tankel .
Doing good here but have to make an appointment with my dr looks like I might have prolapse it is so uncomfortable . Hubby is working 12 hour shifts this week so I am not getting much of a break for rest but I am rocking it . Madison had her 2 week appountment and was up to 5 lbs 12 oz on Monday she is growing really well !

Baby boy and baby girl born via cesarean at 1:31am on October 25 (yes same time to the minute!) they also weighed in one 5 grams apart - about 7lbs6oz!

As you know we were trying for a homebirth but babies had other plans by our little boy baby A being transverse. I went into labour naturally and though we made our way to hospital quite quickly I was already 7cm. I am at peace with knowing that we let them dictate when and how they needed to be born.

Congrats such big twins well done , sorry you did not get the homebirth you wanted

Reactions: NDH
Leila born on 20 October (40w5d) at 8.35am. Weighing in at 3.14kg and measuring 53cm. She is perfect in every way. Labour was about 8 hours and not as calm as i hoped for, but it was problem free and fast. Now we are settling in to being parents and enjoying all the newborn snuggles. IMG_20181025_150705.jpg

Congrats Tankel! :) :hugs:

Congrats to you again NDH, they are precious.
And Blo, my god is she beautiful! Enjoy!

Little one doing fine here, went form 5.20lbs to 8lbs in under a month, so we're happy!

Mateo is doing great growthwise!

Our babies have names now. Adira Grace and Ezekiel Trevor.

And I have to correct their weights. I said they were 7lbs 6oz but they were 7lbs 8 oz actually.
I am recovering well from my c section so far, but of course still on the strong drugs.

Awesome weght gain missie !
Ndh I love their names and even bigger twins it is amazing you carried them so far !

How's everyone doing? Im assuming all babies have made it here? Hope is everyone getting on with their new bundles of joy??!!

Afm cannot believe baby dax is already 3 months old!!!! (5 weeks adjusted) he's given me a couple half smiles but no big open mouth baby smiles we are trying all the time but he's being stingy! Lol he's holding his head pretty well, i am still ebf and he's about 22 1/2 inches and 9lb10oz so he's more than doubled his birth weight!!!! Everytime i weigh him im like my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard hahaha hope all is well with everyone!!

20181103_112126.jpg 20181103_112834_20181118144146092.jpg

Hi! Katie, your man is looking good ;-) Good to hear that he is growing well. Fingers crossed that he will reward you with smiles soon (I hear it is normally around 6weeks adjusted age, so should not be long now).

Afm,my Leila is really perfect. She is exactly 1 month today and I am falling more in love each day. We are settled into a good routine and although she mostly sleeps on me or on dh, she is not a difficult baby.
I am having a really difficult time with breastfeeding - she is not latching and we are exclusively pumping. I try multiple times daily to get her to latch and she is interested, but unable (my nipples are too large and flat). Trying all sorts of shapers and gadgets and hoping that something will help eventually ... Pumping is exhausting and it takes sooooo much time away from sleeping and from snuggling. But it's all worth it - I can just stare into this face for hours <3
IMG_20181120_024024.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->