• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

October 2018 Bumpkins!

Back from the dr . So if hubby is still sick they will not let him in there but I asked my mom if she would be there for me if we need and she said yes so I am relieved. He did a cervix check I was still only 1cm so he did a stretch and sweep . I am having some minor cramping and contractions from it . I also tested negative for gbs and the flu so that is good news . Still being induced Sat the placenta has started to get some calcifications so she has to come this weekend .

7:45 pm Just an update had full on plug loss and bloody show 10 minutes ago looks like the s and s is working !

Update 5 am Friday contractions stopped why I slept . Have to clean out the cars and get carseat installed today along with minor housework . Hopefully it kicks things off again!

Last edited:
I stayed at the hospital as my waters had broken and after 30h I was taken to delivery to be induced. My contractions started on the walk to the delivery room and baby Anton was born 1h 45min later no need for induction lol. My hubby made it in with 15min to spare. I had been told that baby was big measuring 3 weeks ahead from growth scans, well they got that wrong to my tiny 6th centile iugi baby is just 6lb. We stayed in the hospital 4h post birth and got home at 4am ,put baby in his cot and waited to surprise his siblings as this had all happened while they were asleep. At 6am the kids started to file into our room and noticed the baby, it was truly magical I am so happy ,feeling fantastic and getting used to my lovely family of 9. Good luck to the ladies still waiting, you got this girls .

Congrats 2nd time!

Madison Mei Ruskiewicz was born at 3:17 am on October 7th 2018 weighing 4lbs 14 oz and 18 3/4 inches long . We are all doing good but tired it was almost a 24 hour induction . I went 16 hours with out an epidural but finally gave in and got one best decision I ever made

received_1138513506302599.jpeg

Last edited:
Congrats 2nd time!
Congrats Ruskiegirl! So precious! And so tiny. I thought my little one was tiny, ahaha. Precious little girl! I'm sorry to hear the induction was rough, but what a little angel you have!

Here are our newest additions to our family. Noah and Gabriel. I was due to be induced on Friday at 7:30am, but my time got bumped due to an emergency c section, so I got there about 9am. they hooked me up to the monitors and noticed I was having contractions on my own (of course!) and I was 4cm dilated when I got checked. They decided to break baby A's water to see if it would progress, and I started having more painful period like contractions, but nothing too bad. So they started the pitocin and I only got 3ml of it before I was in full blown active labor. I went from a 5-8cm dilated in MINUTES. They wheeled me to the operating room to deliver because of how much pain I was in, they didn't think it would take long until I was fully dilated. I started pushing at 8cm, they had to help stretch my cervix cause these boys were coming and they were coming quick. So quick I didn't even get any pain meds, it was a busy day for babies and the anesthesiologist was in a c section at the time, so I wasn't able to get the epidural. So at 3:46pm Noah was born weighing 7lbs 2oz and at 4:05pm Gabriel was born weighing 6lbs 9oz! WORST pain of my life, but so amazing and worth it. What a story haha. I had so many people come see me in my hospital room from reading my chart, or just hearing about my delivery that they had to come and meet me lol.

43305518_10217116750941288_2255961005634879488_n.jpg

Congratulations mamabearr!

Congrats mamabearr they are super cute and such fantastic weights for twins !

Congrats to you too ruskie - I read your post in the middle of the night and forgot to comment

So how many people are left to deliver in this group? I feel like I am one of the last ones. I haven't posted much but have followed for a while. I'm 37w5d today and the heartburn is not getting any better...only worse. Any advise??? Tums isn't working. Neither is apple cider vinegar. Doesn't help if lying down or standing straight up. This is my 3rd DD so I don't think she will drop until I am in actual labor, like with my last DD.

Sorry no advise. I was having really bad heartburn for a long time, but Finally done with that.

I'm still here. 39 wks, going strong! No real labor signs yet. I'm hoping to go in the morning, preferablly next Sunday, so my house is clean. :rofl:

I am good here minus being a zombie mom and mastitis. Madison is such a good baby , and she is starting to feed like a champ .

How is everyone else doing ?

I'm getting frustrated by lots of stop/start signs this might be happening. With a 45 minute drive to our birth location and a history of hour or less active labours (preceeded by early labour at least, but I've never been sure it was the real thing til active labour hits) it means a lot of back and forth driving to town which is really annoying.

I am good here minus being a zombie mom and mastitis. Madison is such a good baby , and she is starting to feed like a champ .

How is everyone else doing ?
Boo for mastitis! Do you have any remedies to help?
Great that Madison is good :hugs:

Boo for mastitis! Do you have any remedies to help?
Great that Madison is good :hugs:
Yeah I am on antibiotics and I need to do hot and cold compresses before and after each feeding and try to breast feed as much as possible . I am already feeling better after a few feedings today .Here are some more pics of Madison :)

received_2123790624319658.jpeg received_170407357197437.jpeg received_488420708337489.jpeg

Last edited:
Ouch, Ruskiegirl, I hope it gets better soon. I'm terrified to get to that point considering I make enough milk to feed a small country -.-
She is absolutely beautiful! A little angel.

Mateo is doing good. Except he started feeding like - every hour for the past three days. Doc said it was the 3 weeks growth spur. My god, that baby is gaining 70-80g a day. He was born at 5.84lbs, dropped to 5.10lbs when they left us leave the hospital at 4 days. Well, he is now 7lbs... haha! But breastfeeding is going well, he's been real good at it from the beginning, and except for the very short nights since he feeds so much, it's been great. He is an amazing baby. I now officially know the meaning of the word tired, haha..

Hope everyone is doing well. NDH, I hope the babies come soon!

43879324_481236015695469_7179726559039717376_n.jpg 43878689_483334248816992_2385077820020752384_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"