• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

October 2018 Bumpkins!

Still pregnant here! Induction date is set for October 5th.

Congrats Curly and certifiedOreo!

Thank you to everyone, it's been a little hectic, and I hadn't had a chance to catch up. Little one had jaundice, so our hospital stay post-birth was 4 days instead of 2... But we made it through everyone is healthy and everyone is home.

Cannot wait to see who has the FIRST october baby! haha, man these little ones have been in a hurry!
Hang in there mamas.

Still here. 38 wks today. Having mild contractions. Nothing serious. I had these for about two wks before my last labor started in ernest. Having some tummy troubles, which is making me think that it might be soonish though.

Glad all is well missie and everyone is well and home!

Ooo sounds promising tankel fx for you

Mamabearr your induction is literally 24 hours before mine hehe hopefully they both go quick for us I hear sometimes they can take awhile

Hi ladies! Well I had my sweep Wednesday morning and went into active labor Thursday night at 9pm after tons of contractions all day. We got to the hospital just before 11pm and I was 7cm. They got me into a labor room right away but I wasn't able to get an epidural in time. It was so intense and went so fast! Silas Maxwell was born 2 minutes after midnight on the 28th. 6lbs 10oz, 19 inches. So in love with our sweet son!IMG_20180929_122428_410.jpg

Congratulations Rafferty! Hi cutie-pie Silas, welcome to the world :hi:

I'm still here had tons of contractions and show but still waiting

Had some uterine irritability at my nst , maybe my body is gearing up to go into labor on its own . Anyone else ever had this before ?

Had some uterine irritability at my nst , maybe my body is gearing up to go into labor on its own . Anyone else ever had this before ?
I've been having an irritable uterus for weeks now! :( Probably since 30ish I think? So frustrating because it has ended up in nothing so far.. I hope it's different for you! Are you dilated at all? I was 3cm at my last appointment. Hoping the induction won't take too long.

I've been having an irritable uterus for weeks now! :( Probably since 30ish I think? So frustrating because it has ended up in nothing so far.. I hope it's different for you! Are you dilated at all? I was 3cm at my last appointment. Hoping the induction won't take too long.

I was 1 cm 2 weeks ago when I went to L and D for contractions due to dehydration. my dr has not checked me yet I think he is going to check on Thursday

I posted in here at the beginning then forgot all about this section of the forum, could have been doing with it, the forum is so quiet in comparison to how it used to be years ago!

Ive went back a few pages and saw the last few birth announcements, congrats ladies! I was due yesterday, feeling nothing at all and expecting nothing over the next few days at least, much to my kids and DH disappointment.. Anyone else feel their families disssppointment at this time when things aren't happening is harder to deal with than their own :haha:

Well interesting updated here. I went to see Dr 're arranging induction to be told babies headvos too high and to come back on Friday to check again so I get a cab home and feel rather wet when 8 get out at home. I put it down to a little pee and carry on I put a pad on bit I just keep wetting myself. I do the school run still wetting myself I come home and 5hink no one were themself for 4 hours so ring l and d go in and apparently it's my waters yey I have gone from we can't induce to esyers and contractions inn the space of a cab ride. Will update when baby arrives

Congrats Curlymikes, CertifiedOreo and Rafferty on your new babies!
All the best for your labor 2nd time.

I'm annoyed that I missed so many pages of posts, I've been relying on notifications of new posts but clearly it can't be relied on as it turns out so many of my watched threads I've not been getting notifications on. :grr:

Still pregnant over here

Two, almost one more day until my induction... ahhhh I am freaking out! So many emotions all at once. 38 weeks today. Hurray for full term twinsies!

Today is my last nst hopefully. I am now terrified my husband has caught the flu . I am going to tell my dr today and see what our game plan is . I am avoiding him like the plauge and I just want to cry cause this is wh3n I just want to be as close to him as possible . Hopefully this does not affect my induction she is still being classified as iugr and her chances of stillbirth increase every extra day she stays in .

Wow ruskiegirl, it must be so hard and scary. Hopefully your DH feels better soon and you don't catch anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"