October babies due dates and bump colours

Mine loves my huge boobs too even though most of the time they have a baby attached. Lol. To me it's annoying I don't want my milk jugs thought if in any kind of sexual way for a very long time!

I have a stuffed dog that I sleep with and I've done exactly the same thing! Not the way I like to wake up...lol

lol, glad i'm not the only one. it scared the crap out of me! but you gotta sleep however you can, co-sleeping or not, whatever works...

P.S. Shelleney, congrats!! :)

Thats why I have in to the co sleeping...with 2 I don't get to nap during the day so it's night or nothing

Hi ladies.

I don't co-sleep either. I have the bassinet next to me. After watching the movie "The other woman" I CANNOT and will not co-sleep. The movie is more about loss. Having lost a child in a different way, there is no way I could sleep in the same bed with Amelia this young. Maybe later on, but I have WAY too many pillows in bed and my husband sleeps through everything. He's also been known to talk and move in his sleep. I think she's fine sleeping in the bassinet next to us but in NO WAY in bed. Just too afraid of what "could" happen.

I'm LOVING breastfeeding. She lays her hand on my breast, makes the gulp sound and then falls asleep. I just LOVE watching her. Then of course we supplement with an ounce or less with formula which Doug feeds her unless I have pumped breast milk which I save for the early morning hours when Doug feeds her. We both get some very intimate time with our daughter. I'm loving this!

Yea I'm not hating breast feeding as much today it suddenly feels slightly less painful! Although the only place I enjoy going in public is babies r us cuz they have a nursing room. Lol.

Since topping up LO on a bottle in the night he is no longer wanting breast :( What can I do, I really don't want to FF, but I'm not giving him enough to fill him up, he gets cranky when BFing.

HELP!

What kind of bottle? Maybe the nipple is too different? I had to nix some bottles cuz he would hurt me more after using them.....

Here she is ladies. my beautiful Freya Bo :cloud9:
xx

Attachments

• Freya1.jpg
    Freya1.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Freya2.jpg
    Freya2.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 18
  • Freya3.jpg
    Freya3.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Freya4.jpg
    Freya4.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Freya5.jpg
    Freya5.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 6
Shelleney, she's adorable! WTG dear. :hug:

Oct, try putting some formula on your nipple and putting it to his lips Or some sugar water.

One thing the pediatrician is having us do is Amelia gets the breast only from me. Any bottle feeding is done by Doug. That's even bottle with breast milk and any supplement she may get.

It's worked. She has been doing both the breast AND the bottle. The pediatrician said she'll know MOM as the breast feeder and dad as the bottle feeder and she won't "play games" because it's easier to feed by the bottle if she knows she gets one from one parent and the other from the other parent. It's worked so far! Go figure?! :shrug:

Thats makes aloy of sence MA, I just gave him his 6am feedwith just breast i feel like im gretting somwhere! :)

Will you guys bf in public or pack bottles? I found tommee tippee nipples seem closest shape to boob so far.

Shell, soooo cute she is!

Will everyone stay on this thread now or is there another place you've moved?

Im sticking around here for a while....
Maybe when we have all had our babies, we could start a new thread in Baby Club?
xx

Im staying! I would be up for a new thread... but would love for us all to stay together!

Shelleney! SHE IS BEAUTIFUL! Congrats Dear!!

louise27...and some other numers started an oct 11 mommies group....lemme see if i can find the link.

bf in public......was going to, but since i have to pump anyways now, guess i:ll just pack a bottle

Will you guys bf in public or pack bottles? I found tommee tippee nipples seem closest shape to boob so far.

Shell, soooo cute she is!

Will everyone stay on this thread now or is there another place you've moved?

They are the bottles I'm using. I don't like feeding in public but if I'm out and she has already ate her bottle then I'll nurse her.

The op can request for the thread to be moved to a different section. That is what I did with April sweetpeas 2010 thread last year. I'll be sticking around. :)

Random question: to the moms that had an epidural. Did you have headaches for a couple weeks after?

I have had a headache every day since giving birth.

I'm trying to figure it out. I got the tdap booster while in the hospital and had a mild reaction to it. So I'm wondering if it could be from that.

I'm co-sleeping. We started A couple days after we got home from the hospital. It's just easier on me and him. We have our pillows and comforters on the bed still, but I suppose I might have to rearrange things after he's more mobile. When my hubby is sleeping in the bed (he works night shifts) I'll have William away fro him cuz DH is overweight and a heavy sleeper. I can b.f. him while laying down and he will fall asleep as soon as he is done eating. It's a pretty nice set up.

I don't think I'll be able to b.f. In public. I've done it in the car a lot...not my favorite way cuz you have to keep a blanket over everything and it's a struggle. William doesn't like the bottle at all so I'll be b.f. In cars and bathrooms until we get him to accept a plastic nipple.

Random question: to the moms that had an epidural. Did you have headaches for a couple weeks after?

I have had a headache every day since giving birth.

I'm trying to figure it out. I got the tdap booster while in the hospital and had a mild reaction to it. So I'm wondering if it could be from that.

I've had an epidural with both my girls but never had a head ache afterwards. It was in the side effects part of my consent form though under common side effects so it could be from the Epi.

Kate, that's my issue. I'm plus size so the blankets almost always fall off. I've used a blanket once with it staying on. Otherwise I've been in the back seat of the minivan with my boob expose. :haha: I'm just not a fan of bf'ing in public since my breasts are already so big and Amelia has a hard time finding a position that's comfortable in the car.

I'm staying as well. I'd like to see the group later on when everyone has had their babies too. Just love this group! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->