October babies due dates and bump colours

I think it's lovely having them close together :thumbup:

yeah Im glad we never waited as it will be lovely for them to be so close cant wait for them to be able to play together, makes my heart fuzzy thinking about it xxx

It should :cloud9: there was 3 years between me and my brother but because my sis in between us (18 month gap each) had learning difficulties etc. my mum babied her and I grew up much quicker and became best friends with my brother. We've got an incredible bond :hugs: I hope you have that your family too xxx

thanks hunni, I have 2 sister all with less than 2 years between each of us Im the middle and it was so nice to always have someone to play with. Now we are older its also great as we all live really close and have the same circle of friends etc, we still spend loads of time together xxx

I tried really hard to have my DD and #2 closer together for the same reason.. too bad my body didn't agree with me. I have cheerished my time though with my daughter and am glad for her that she is in school now and will have her 'own thing' going on (friends, school, afterschool activities) while I'm busy with the new babies. My brother is 4 years older and my sister is 5 years younger so I'm not too worried about long term bonding and friendship but I do sometimes wonder if my daughter will feel excluded from the twins bond when she is younger.

Gash! Thanks for updating your list!! :happydance:

A girl friend told me about this place in San Diego, called the ultrasound experience that she went to and LOVED! So, I am going to go there around 16 weeks to find out the sex of our little one!! The OH cant make it to my 20 week appt and we want to find out together.. SO EXCITED!!

:hi: to all the new ladies! So nice to see more October babies.

I was totally against finding out and now I want to get out of saying "The Baby" and just find out so I can call the baby by name. A bit more bonding in my opinion. I won't however tell the family until the baby is actually here just for the excitement.

Yesterday my mom called. I think she knows something's up. I can't BELIEVE that it's less than a week till we make the family announcement. My husbands brothers are coming in from MN and PA with their kids and my husbands parents are coming in from another county as well as my parents. My mom said dad wasn't sure he was coming and I told her he HAD to come it was manditory. :rofl: Then she said, "well maybe you can take me shopping while we're there". I said, we'll see. Poor thing, there's NO way with over 20 ppl at our party. :rofl: Then she asked if Dougs parents would be there. I couldn't lie so I told her they would. What she DOESN'T know is that the rest of the crew are coming in. Add with that the new resident is moving in next door and you have one CROWDED place this Sat.

I can't WAIT for the charades game to start. Hopefully the fathers will cooperate. All baby themed. I figured the fathers would have a harder time playing charades and it would make the game a bit longer. :thumbup:

As far as nausea, it's less than it was. The food aversions are still there and I almost fell asleep in the middle of church from the overtiredness but I can handle that. I DID wake up feeling like I'd been hit by a truck. My gums and the roof of my mouth along with my sinuses are KILLING me. The gums and roof of my mouth feel very sore and raw. I'm guess it's because of the excess blood. :shrug: My gums look nice and pink. I take good care of my teeth, though I DO need my wisdom teeth out sometime after we deliver baby.

In any case, welcome to all you new ladies. Have a good night!

Ladies, I think it is so nice to have them close together! My sister and I were 3+ years apart, 4 years apart in school, and she seemed sooo much younger than me, we weren't always that close growing up. I'd love to have mine closer than that. But, I don't know if I could personally handle them too close together as I'll be going back to work, and also don't know if my body will cooperate. Anyway, I'm sure it will work out fine however far apart they are, it's so hard to predict these things anyway. Besides, my sister and I are much closer now that we're older so in the end it didn't matter too much. :)

Mommy's Angel, I had forgotten that you hadn't told family yet! That will be so exciting. Sounds like a crazy party you have planned. :winkwink:

Is it just me or do we have a lot of twins in October?? Very exciting. :)

Ladies, I think it is so nice to have them close together! My sister and I were 3+ years apart, 4 years apart in school, and she seemed sooo much younger than me, we weren't always that close growing up. I'd love to have mine closer than that. But, I don't know if I could personally handle them too close together as I'll be going back to work, and also don't know if my body will cooperate. Anyway, I'm sure it will work out fine however far apart they are, it's so hard to predict these things anyway. Besides, my sister and I are much closer now that we're older so in the end it didn't matter too much. :)

Mommy's Angel, I had forgotten that you hadn't told family yet! That will be so exciting. Sounds like a crazy party you have planned. :winkwink:

Is it just me or do we have a lot of twins in October?? Very exciting. :)

It's been REALLY hard to dodge people. Another issue I had is my maternity clothes from LAST pregnancy are already starting to be too small. What the heck?! I seem to be REALLY BLOATED this pregnancy.:wacko: I feel HUGE!!! Of course it doesn't help that I'm overweight to begin with but this is just awful with the bloating. I just feel so HUGE!:cry: So today I pulled on my pants and put the best shirt on a could that would hide the fact that I'm pregnant. It's not hard because I'm heavy, but it's SO frustrated to have this extra weight and people not know the difference between me being pregnant and the fat me. :cry: I think I'm a bit overemotional:wacko: :rofl: This is for a great reason I'm bloated but I must say I can't wait to start working out again. I'm going to bust my bum once the baby is here. I sure hope that breastfeeding really is a gift that helps my metabolism.:thumbup:

Hiya i just stumbled across this thread :) im due 13th October and i think my bump is going to be Blue, but I want pink lol.. ne ways Hiya all hope ya's dont mind me joining in.

Littlestars Im sure your DD will love being a big sister and the twins will adore her.

Lys and mommyangel I found out the gender of DS at a 16 week private scan and I loved knowing he was a boy and calling him by his name. Im not finding out this time and I think its going to be so hard and I actually dont think I will bond as much until pip arrives, but I really want the surprise this time.

Zb5 there are a lot of twin mummys in october, I cant wait to see all the bump colours.

Welcome to October Zenobia I will update you on the list. Its a nice thread with some lovely ladies xxx

19th october.... dont really mind what i have not sure wether im going to kee it a suprise.

Mommy'sAngel - I'm larger myself. I was fitting barely a medium/large sirts, size 14 pants before I started fertility treatment but next thing you know with the meds and having to go off of my strict low carb diet and giving in to cravings I'm not fitting any pants or shirts. I even went to the store to buy fat pants and 18's don't fit on the regular side and I was so sad I refused to try them on in the plus sized section. Then I bought a tshirt in the plus sized section a week later.. bought a 2X thinking it would be HUGE.. Nope! It's already tightish on my belly. What the hey??? I was really obese last pregnancy though and I have a few tricks for the "I wonder if people think I'm pregnant or just really really fat" A tight undershirt, or tank top underneath your shirt or sweater smooths the rolls/bumps that are camoflaguing the real bump and helps make things look 'right'. Also once you buy maternity clothing I bought a lot of tops that were obviously maternity styled. I was size 24 easily to start with. Either way I can't wait until my next scan so I feel more secure in buying some maternity clothing so I can get out of my yoga pants!

October 4

I don't really have a guess! I did have a dream that it was a boy though, so I'll go with that.

welcome new ladies and bumps I will update just now xxx

Just stumbled across this thread, too! I'm due October 11th... DH is certain that it's a girl, while I'm not so sure-- but really hoping it is!

I read that some of you found out the gender at 16 weeks-- so it's possible then? I can't wait to find out-- but I think all the 3D places in town require 18 weeks and up for gender ultrasounds.

Mommysangel - I am really really close to my brother because the gap was forced closer, but I am the youngest of 8 - and I am really close with my brothers/sisters - in fact i'd say the person i'm closest to next out of my siblings is my brother who is SEVENTEEN years older than me!! :haha: age makes little difference - it's personalities! I was just super lucky that I get on really well with my brother and then we were similar ages too. The bond will be there no matter what.. of course a little sibling rivalry is inevitable... gooooooooood luck with that one!! :dohh:

mrsk we have a place here called babybond Im sure there are similar places near you.

Welcome to october I will add you to the list xxx

Wow clearly I have been missing out. I had no idea this was here! So happy i found it. My name is Sarah I am due October 14th With baby #2. DD is 6 months old. I really dont have a feeling either way as to what im having but for now i will guess.... Boy. Only because we have a girl and hubby desperately wants a boy lol. So far I have had no symptoms other then my bump popping out in the last few days. Its my avatar. Feeling good. Started feeling squirmies in my belly. never had the bubble feeling with my daughter just kicks at 16 weeks. Loving my doppler. I listen to baby's heart beat for a few mins before bed most nights. I like to chat lots so I think this is great if no one minds me joining you all. I live in Canada. I am 21, 22 in April and married for just over a year now.

Do we share scna pics and bump pics here too? I have my gender and anomalies scan in 7-8 weeks. I get to book it at my appointment on Thursday.

Hows everyone doing today?

hey sarah welcome to october :hi: It is hard to find this thread was in 1st trimester but they moved it so glad you found us ok.

Yeah this is where you can share everything, looking forward to seeing your pics xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->