October babies due dates and bump colours

We are also hoping a little for a boy, if only because DH and I both grew up always wishing we had older brothers! They say you put all your hopes and dreams into your kids, so here we go already. :winkwink: But the longer I've been pregnant the more I've thought I really don't care. Which is good, I want to be excited either way when we find out!

Hi Mommy's Angel! Yes, we are not so secretly wanting a boy but really just want a healthy baby so would be happy with a boy or girl!! What's funny is that even though I want a boy I feel like I am going to have a girl. Is that weird?! How have you been feeling so far?! There is so many of us due in Oct, I LOVE IT!!

No, I feel the same which is why I guessed a girl. :winkwink: :lol: We'll see. I'd love another boy. Sadly our first was preterm and passed away but we're looking forward to this one!:happydance:

I've been dealing with extreme nausea and am tired all the time. :rofl: Praise God though! :thumbup: I don't mind feeling like this for baby!!:baby::happydance:

I think that is a great perspective to have... I am unexpectedly pregnant from a very small gap of switching from one BC method to another and sometimes I forget how lucky I am to be pregnant and that all is going well so far!! I hope you start feeling better soon!! I am due Oct, 2 and have been feeling so much better for about the last 2 - 3 weeks! :happydance:
Hello! We have the same due date! I am the opposite to you, Slightly hoping for a girl but have a feeling it will be a boy! A healthy baby is the main thing tho and as we are not finding out the sex we have a long wait to see!

Am wondering why your ticker is a week ahead of me tho? Im jealous... i hope mine is wrong! :haha:

Yeah i've got a pic of sproggle but cant find my camera but as soon as i do will put it on here :thumbup:
Marie- I am biggest i've ever been. Start of year same as most i started losing weight,heating healthier and working out then found out about :baby: i'm tried and failed to find any maternity trousers/jeans etc which is annoying

Yeah i've got a pic of sproggle but cant find my camera but as soon as i do will put it on here :thumbup:
Marie- I am biggest i've ever been. Start of year same as most i started losing weight,heating healthier and working out then found out about :baby: i'm tried and failed to find any maternity trousers/jeans etc which is annoying

Oh my goodness I'm SO with ya on this one. I'm wearing my stretchy pants because my favorite maternity pants are feeling tight. I bought some new maternity pants and I'm SO disappointed with the pantyhose type waist. The material is lightweight and so with the regular weight of jeans material or Kahki's the waist falls down. What a waist of moeny on them. It seems they are the new waist now for maternity pants. :wacko: Now I have to figure out what will fit me and look nice. I swear they think fat people don't have taste. They make UGLY clothes yet WE pay more for material!! Another issue that ticks me off is either we're put on a different floor from the regular ladies sizes, thrown in the back of the store OR they don't carry plus sizes in the store and only online. Who would buy clothes ONLINE without knowing how they'll fit first?!

What i dont understand is the uk average is a size 16 i'm a size 18 i went to mothercare and they didnt have maternity in more than an 18 which were tiny. I don't even have a bump at the moment bellys just a bit bigger so its either jogging bottoms or none haha. I agree the only place i've found is online. Maybe they think we dont have sex hehe but then :baby: we know thats not true!

I think I will be buying some maternity pants this weekend. I've been wearing sweatpants around the house, and regular jeans if I go out, but I haven't been buttoning the top button. :blush: I think I should just go for it and get the maternity pants already! I have no idea how to pick maternity pants though and have the same worry about heavy jeans material falling down. I guess I will just have to try a bunch on and see how it goes.

At least we all will be huge in the summer and we can wear stretchy shorts or sundresses later on. That's what I'm looking forward to!

I think I will be buying some maternity pants this weekend. I've been wearing sweatpants around the house, and regular jeans if I go out, but I haven't been buttoning the top button. :blush: I think I should just go for it and get the maternity pants already! I have no idea how to pick maternity pants though and have the same worry about heavy jeans material falling down. I guess I will just have to try a bunch on and see how it goes.

At least we all will be huge in the summer and we can wear stretchy shorts or sundresses later on. That's what I'm looking forward to!

:thumbup: You may like the nylon tops, you never know:shrug: They just don't hold for some reason for me. I miss the cotton bands at the top which hold a bit more snuggly. I just can't seem to find them other than at second hand maternity shops.

By the way, your avatar of the kitty makes me smile everytime I see it. We have two dogs and I just LOVE my animals. Sadly we have neighbors who have outside cats they don't take care of. They've gone to have litter after litter after litter. They're farrel cats now. I keep trying to catch a couple of them and they want NOTHING to do with this dog owner. Boy would I love to have them all in my home. :rofl: Don't think our Jack Russell Terror erm Terrier would have it though.:winkwink:

evening ladies :hi:

Just on for a quick update as having a busy weekend. Will catch up tomorrow as Calebs away for the day. Hope all mummys and bumps are well.

Anyone else doing bump pics? xxx

Hello! We have the same due date! I am the opposite to you, Slightly hoping for a girl but have a feeling it will be a boy! A healthy baby is the main thing tho and as we are not finding out the sex we have a long wait to see!

Am wondering why your ticker is a week ahead of me tho? Im jealous... i hope mine is wrong! :haha:

Hi Pixie P!
So, When I went to the Dr. on Feb 28, the Dr estimated I was around 9.5 weeks to 10.5 weeks along because she couldn't get a good angle and said the baby was curled funny. So, that is why my ticker is a week ahead of yours! :winkwink:
I have a check in on Mon. and I am going to try to schedule a 3D scan around 16 weeks to try and find out the sex with the OH because the OH can't come to my 20 week appt.

I haven't looked at maternity clothes yet I am not looking forward to it or getting on the scale at my Dr. appt on Mon!!

Gash: I'm down to do bump pics... mine is not really a bump pic though!! :haha:

I bit the bullet and bought new pants this week, one size bigger than my normal 16's but not maternity pants yet. I have zero experience in that department and am hoping to get away with "regular" clothes for as long as possible. Although, we'll see how long that'll be LOL.

Ugh, my bloating is a constant. I am never not bloated. I am also **TMI** very gassy. It's terrible *shakes head*. I'm trying to not gain too much weight but it's tough. Weighing myself every few days. I feel hungry all the time though!

:thumbup: You may like the nylon tops, you never know:shrug: They just don't hold for some reason for me. I miss the cotton bands at the top which hold a bit more snuggly. I just can't seem to find them other than at second hand maternity shops.

By the way, your avatar of the kitty makes me smile everytime I see it. We have two dogs and I just LOVE my animals. Sadly we have neighbors who have outside cats they don't take care of. They've gone to have litter after litter after litter. They're farrel cats now. I keep trying to catch a couple of them and they want NOTHING to do with this dog owner. Boy would I love to have them all in my home. :rofl: Don't think our Jack Russell Terror erm Terrier would have it though.:winkwink:

Thanks! I was inspired to change my avatar to my kitty after seeing another girl's with her cute kitty. We have three, but this one is the most photogenic :haha:. That's sad about your neighbors cats, they should have them fixed.

BTW, my attempt to shop for maternity pants was a failure, I went to the nearby Old Navy where it turned out they recently got rid of the maternity section, and then Target which only had one style of maternity pants, everything else was shorts/capris because spring is coming up. Very frustrating... Tomorrow we may try going farther away to the big Old Navy, or I will just order some online and return them if they don't fit.

Gash, I have done 2 bump pics so far but you can't see any progress. :blush: They're in my journal. I really feel like I am growing but you can't see it in the pictures. Although I tried to avoid taking pictures on my gassy/bloated days, if I had I would look months farther along!

morning ladies, will get a bump piccy on later. See most of you are in America as we have some really good maternity shops/sections over here. I still have all my stuff from Caleb apart from my dungarees. I bought them because I always wanted dungarees when I was pregnant-useless as I need to pee so often and you cant just pull your trousers down :haha: never again!!

Welcome to all the new ladies and bumps, I have added you all to the list xxx

:hi: can i join? 28th for baby #1. We were convinced :blue: then went for 8 week scan and now thinking :pink: so i'm going with guessing :pink: right now.. :haha:

Hey Nai welcome over :hi: Will add you to the list now :friends:

Im pretty sure I will know after my scan on wednesday what my bump colour is. I had said pink but Im swaying more to blue now. :headspin:

How are things going? xxx

Thanks hun :hugs: our guess was based purely on seeing little bean for the first time, and hearing the heartbeat and we both came out going "huh that's weird, now i feel like it's a girl" :haha:

everything's going fine here, getting a little bit more energy recently and desperately trying to stop the weight creeping on already!! :dohh: but really starting to enjoy the pregnancy now which is brill! :cloud9:

how about you? you're so lucky to be at your 12 week scan already!! strange how you wish the weeks away when you're pregnant isn't it lol how are things going with you? xxx

hey hunny, yeah its going really fast, with my DS as soon as I came out my 12 week scan I knew he was a boy there was no doubt, think its a mothers instinct.

All my ms and tirdness have gone now :yipee: starting to feel pretty normal again although was tought the first couple of months.

Number 1 is amazing as its all such a new experience. Are you going to find out the gender or are you keeping it a surprise? xxx

Hey girls! Mind if I join in?

EDD is October 20th, twins and I'm guessing right now it'll be :blue: and :pink:

I was totally wrong with DD though... at least this one I should get one right right? lol

No bump to show yet.. just fat, bloat and rolls! :dohh:

Hi Ladies

Is ok for me to join i have an EDD of 14th October, got my dating scan this wednesday im so excited this is my first, im guessing a boy :)

Xx

hey hunny, yeah its going really fast, with my DS as soon as I came out my 12 week scan I knew he was a boy there was no doubt, think its a mothers instinct.

All my ms and tirdness have gone now :yipee: starting to feel pretty normal again although was tought the first couple of months.

Number 1 is amazing as its all such a new experience. Are you going to find out the gender or are you keeping it a surprise? xxx

we're going to find out the gender so we can plan everything a little bit better. I'll be really shocked now if it's not a girl though lol I've always wanted a girl but didn't think it was worth wishing for because I just automatically think I'd never have a princess (I don't know why! lol) but now i'm convinced it's a little girly

The baby girls in my family cause my sisters to get really fat though so I'm in for an attractive pregnancy if I am carrying a girl.... :rofl:

what will the age difference be with your little ones? do you have a preference this time around?! xxx

hello to all the lovely new ladies and bumps :hi: welcome to october

Ah little stars congrats there is acouple of twin mummys on here

Hey missk your first is so exciting

Nai Caleb will be around 16 months when the baby come so hard work but I wanted them close in age as I only want 2 so would like them to be friends. I would love a girl however I would also love another boy because of the closeness in age it would be lovely for Caleb to have a brother so Im happy whatever Im blessed with.
We are not going to find out though so have a while to wait xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->