October babies due dates and bump colours

Wow! Lots of new ladies on here! That's great!

5 days til my scan! Yay!

Hope all the grotty symptoms are going for everyone! Am finally feeling less tired. What"s the earliest everyone else's symptoms went?

Fairy x

I was 12 weeks with my first when my symptoms went away and so far with this one I haven't had any. Hmmm. Glad to hear your feeling less tired fairy.

I just want to let you girls know that I lost one of the babies. But the other is doing well.

Mommyof3girls, so sorry for your loss. Must be a strange time grieving for one but relieved about the other. Thinking of you and sending hugs.
Fairy x

Mommyof3girls, so sorry for your loss. Must be a strange time grieving for one but relieved about the other. Thinking of you and sending hugs.
Fairy x

Its an emotional mess, that is the easiest way to explain it. I'm beyond thankful for the healthy baby but yet I'm so sad because we lost one.

Mommyof3girls. I'm so sorry :hugs: I'd imagine it's quite emotional. Praying for peace as you grieve and strength as well as joy in the midst of sorrow with the one you have right now. I'm so sorry you have to go through this.

:hi: everyone. So glad to have so many newbies on here.

Tomorrow is the appointment with the Dula and Wed. is our second opinion. I'm slightly on edge but trying to relax.

We went to babiesRus today and I find I'm getting a bit more excited. FINALLY found a reasonably priced rug that fits the room so we're preparing the babies room for the rug. I found a crib we like and will buy that in the next couple of months. I'm trying to be REALLY careful because of losing my son at 22wks. I'm pretty nervous but am stepping out in faith and confidence in the Lord. This is all so emotional for me right now. Usually the first trimester is scarey for everyone. For me the scarey part will start next weekend and the next 10 wks thereafter. :cry: I MUST keep positive though. :thumbup:

Looking forward to hearing everyones blessed experiences in the upcoming weeks. Congrats ladies!!

Mommyof3girls so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you. So glad the other baby is doing well!! :hugs:

Sorry to hear that mommyof3girls. Big hugs. :hugs: So glad the other twin is okay though.

Welcome to all the new ladies! :flower:

Fairy, my symptoms have been coming and going at random, it's hard to say. My nausea was gone at 8 weeks but then came back, now my constipation is gone now but I still have the nausea. The tiredness was gone for 9-10 weeks but now it's back. It's like a merry go round of symptoms. Don't worry, there's still time for your symptoms to come back! :haha: Sorry...

mommyof3girls Im so sorry to hear ur news:hugs::hugs:.

I have my first scan tomorrow, getting a little excited now.... I wanna know whats in there making me so ill/tired/emotional/huge!!!!

Im so jealous of you all getting 12 week ultrasounds. The only way i would get one is if i was getting the down scan and bloods but i chose not to. So now i have to wait until my 20 week gender and anomalies ultrasounds between 18-20 weeks. So 7-8 more weeks for me. I did see baby at 8 weeks for dating but they only did an external so we only saw a blob

Yours truly I got an early scan cos of my previous losses. The one on saturday we are paying for privately as the nhs won't pay for reassurance scans. We will have the 12wk scan tho, as that's the offixial dating scan for us. Any chance you cld pay for one sOoner than 20wks? My patience wld never last that long! Or cld you use a doppler to listen in to bubs?
Fairy x

mummyof3girls - so sorry to hear about your loss, glad your other little baby is doing well
big hugs to you. :hugs:

Ive not posted on this thread for ages but i hope everyone is well, I am suffering daily from nausea still .... the feeling when i stand up or move fast etc is soooo horrible, but its strange because 1 sip of water and it goes instantly! ....wierd i never had this with my little boy. Also my boobs are still really heavy & painful :(

bonus tho..... scan 1 week on friday :) (8th april)

Yours truly I got an early scan cos of my previous losses. The one on saturday we are paying for privately as the nhs won't pay for reassurance scans. We will have the 12wk scan tho, as that's the offixial dating scan for us. Any chance you cld pay for one sOoner than 20wks? My patience wld never last that long! Or cld you use a doppler to listen in to bubs?
Fairy x

Thanks yeah i use my doppler every night. I love listening. Im going to be paying for a private 3d ultrasound around 25-30 weeks so we dont want to pay for an earlier one too. Just gotta be patient lol. with my daughter i didnt have a doppler or a scan until 20 weeks. that was hard lol.

mummyof3girls so sorry for your loss :hugs: but so pleased that one baby is holding on strong there for you :hugs:

I had my first m/w appointment today - lots of form filling. She was lovely though and explained everything to me which noone else has done, and i've been left a bit bewildered since this is my first and we haven't told anyone yet so haven't had the support of family to explain what happens!! :dohh:

so just waiting on my dating scan in a couple of weeks :thumbup: so excited. Still need to decide whether to have the DS tests, tbh we wouldn't do anything either way so don't really see the point :shrug: but hmmm.. still a decision to be made!

Fairy - my physical sickness stopped about a week ago and is now just a constant nausea which is really not too bad :haha: amazing what classes as not bad when you've had your head down the toilet for weeks! hehe. And my bbs are beyond sore. Other than that, this week i've been feeling great! :thumbup:

Really glad i found this thread (well, got pointed to it - thanks Gash! :haha:) and loving seeing the december bumps joining threads and seeing people trying for january babies! Makes me feel even further along!!! :wohoo:

Gosh Nai! Yes, those getting bfps just now will be december babies i guess! You are right, that makes us feel more advanced!!
YEs, all the symptom stuff and what to expect can be confusing. I've got the book "what to expect when you're expecting" and that's helpful. Also you gals on here! The thing i've noticed most is that everyone does it differently! Some have loads of extreme symptoms, some have zero otehr than a positive pee stick, and then there's anything in between. Glad your midwife appt was helpful.

Yourstruly, i would go insane if i had to get to 20wks without a scan!!!! I'm going fairly loopy as it is!

Hurry up Saturday and the scan!

Fairy x

Im so jealous of you all getting 12 week ultrasounds. The only way i would get one is if i was getting the down scan and bloods but i chose not to. So now i have to wait until my 20 week gender and anomalies ultrasounds between 18-20 weeks. So 7-8 more weeks for me. I did see baby at 8 weeks for dating but they only did an external so we only saw a blob

I opted out of those tests too.:winkwink: I keep feeling as though we're out of the norm as many women are getting the testing. On one of the threads I felt like the odd man out as I was THE ONLY one who opted OUT of the testing. I'm glad I opt out though. It saves me from more worry.

Looking forward to when you finally see your sweet little one.

I'm high risk so I still get scans around every two weeks or so. It's a sweet gift.

Hi ladies. I had a meeting with my Dula and it went REALLY well! I'm starting to feel as though I can breathe. I put more in my journal but wanted to share that It went well and I'm confident to have someone advocating for better care for us while helping us with labor and delivery.

second opinion is tomorrow. I called all the offices to see if they all faxed. The hospital records keeper was RUDE!!! I threatened that if my records weren't in the office by my visit that I'd be calling the CEO AGAIN!! She said she'd send them. I'll call tomorrow morning to be sure. I'm not someone to mess with when your hospital was negligent with my son who died. You can BET I'll be one big b*#ch if I have to walk in the hospital myself to get the records for my second opinion that's a two hour drive away who NEEDS those hospital records to make their opinion.

I called the new perinatologist today to be sure they received all the others and they were SO gracious!! Oh how I pray that this office will take the preventative approach. If there be any prayer warriers in this bunch, we could REALLY used divine intervention through prayer. :thumbup This is a REALLY critical appointment.

evening ladies :hi:

Mommyof3girls Im so so sorry for your loss :hugs: we are here if you need us.

Well its less than 12 hours to my scan now eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Im so friggin excited. Just jumping on quickly as off for a bath but will catch up with you all tomorrow xxx

evening ladies :hi:

Mommyof3girls Im so so sorry for your loss :hugs: we are here if you need us.

Well its less than 12 hours to my scan now eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Im so friggin excited. Just jumping on quickly as off for a bath but will catch up with you all tomorrow xxx

WTG!! There's nothing more exciting that seeing our little ones. Take that bath and relax. In the meantime I'll be looking forward to hearing everything once you have that scan!!:hugs::flower:

P.S., just wondering if we should have an avatar made or something for our little group? Your all starting to become like family here and I love our little group. We should have a siggie or avatar for our October group!!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->