October babies due dates and bump colours

Anyone else get on and off AF type cramps at 8 weeks? somtimes a little strong, othertimes v subtle or not at all.

Not that i would ever have a panic!!! lol.

Fairy x

I think I did...but I still get cramps now! They are normal as long as you arent bleeding, growing pains!! Lol :hugs:

Anyone else get on and off AF type cramps at 8 weeks? somtimes a little strong, othertimes v subtle or not at all.

Not that i would ever have a panic!!! lol.

Fairy x

Fairy, I am getting slight cramps the past couple of days but only when I am trying to sleep on my side. So it is normal, just the body getting ready. :)

:happydance: woo hoo had 1st scan today and little sproggle is fine it was fast asleep curled up in a ball wonder who takes after for that :blush: so the lady woke it up and it got a shock and did a crazy dance as if what are doing to me hehe. Glad everyone is ok. hows the symptons?

Fairy yeah I get cramps a lot I think its just your uterus expanding

Adele yay for the scan did you get some piccys? xxx

Hello ladies! Can I be added to the list? I'm due Oct 19th (according to LMP) and I'm guessing :pink: and a whopping 9-10lbs.

hey welcome katierdid, is this your first? xxx

Yep this is my first! It's very exciting. My EDD is Oct 19th

Hi ladies,

Hope everyone is doing well? I've had a total rollercoaster the last couple of days. After seeing our little baby waving around on the scan on Monday, I had a heavy bleed last night with a couple of clots :( Needless to say I was a wreck! DH was great and calmed me down etc, but I was so sure I was losing my little one.

We went straight to the Early Pregnancy Clinic this morning and had a scan, and there was baby - completely oblivious and wriggling around with a lovely little heartbeat :D I don't think I've ever felt so relieved!!! :D

So they did a few more checks to find the cause of the bleed and found I have an Ectropian Cervix. This means that some of the cells that are supposed to grow on the inside of my cervix are growing on the outside, meaning it leaves a raw area that is easily irritated and prone to bleeding. I did have this when I was in my late teens, but it settled itself - now it seems pregnancy has exacerbated it.

It is apparently totally harmless and poses no risk to baby, but means I will probably be prone to bleeds. Which is a pain, but at least I know that it is nothing to worry about anyway!!

Phew!! :D

They also got a more accurate measurement and put me at 10+3, so my EDD is now 17th of October. Although I still have my officail datinf scan in a couple of weeks :D

Lara sorry you got such a fright glad that baby is ok and you got to see him/her twice.

That sucks about your cervix but at least they found the cause so you dont worry too much if it happens again xxx

Oh my goodness Lara. :hugs: SO GLAD everything is alright with baby. I've never heard of that issue. I'm glad it's okay though with the baby. I can't imagine the fear I'd have felt if that happened. Praise God for good news!! :happydance:

Thanks ladies, I'm so relieved that all is ok! I can deal with a dudd cervix, lol :)

I'm late joining this thread but Im due Oct 2nd!! :happydance:

This is my first and Im really hoping for a boy! I am amazed at all of us being due in Oct and it is so exciting to have people to share this process with!!

Estimated Due Date October 16! and no idea on the gender. Everyone in my family has had girls in the past few years so we'll see.

So far I'm just very bloated. I'm overweight to begin with and chest is super big and feels like its as big as it can handle.

Lys, welcome and congrats!! I too am hoping for a boy secretly but we wouldn't mind a little girl either. I think I'd like to change it up a bit because my side mostly had girls and my husbands is starting to have a mess of girls too. :winkwink:

Marie, congrats. I too am overweight to begin with. I was at my lowest with my first pregnancy but then when we started fertility treatment between the injectable hormones and the insulin pump dumping loads of insulin which turns excess into fat has caused me to be the highest I've EVER been. I keep telling myself the bloating, etc. is okay for now but I'm already coming up with a workout plan after the baby. I sure do pray that breastfeeding helps to get the metabolism going as many of the women say!!

I look forward to sharing the baby stories with you all. Many blessings to you!!

Hi Mommy's Angel! Yes, we are not so secretly wanting a boy but really just want a healthy baby so would be happy with a boy or girl!! What's funny is that even though I want a boy I feel like I am going to have a girl. Is that weird?! How have you been feeling so far?! There is so many of us due in Oct, I LOVE IT!!

Hi Mommy's Angel! Yes, we are not so secretly wanting a boy but really just want a healthy baby so would be happy with a boy or girl!! What's funny is that even though I want a boy I feel like I am going to have a girl. Is that weird?! How have you been feeling so far?! There is so many of us due in Oct, I LOVE IT!!

No, I feel the same which is why I guessed a girl. :winkwink: :lol: We'll see. I'd love another boy. Sadly our first was preterm and passed away but we're looking forward to this one!:happydance:

I've been dealing with extreme nausea and am tired all the time. :rofl: Praise God though! :thumbup: I don't mind feeling like this for baby!!:baby::happydance:

No, I feel the same which is why I guessed a girl. :winkwink: :lol: We'll see. I'd love another boy. Sadly our first was preterm and passed away but we're looking forward to this one!:happydance:

I've been dealing with extreme nausea and am tired all the time. :rofl: Praise God though! :thumbup: I don't mind feeling like this for baby!!:baby::happydance:

I think that is a great perspective to have... I am unexpectedly pregnant from a very small gap of switching from one BC method to another and sometimes I forget how lucky I am to be pregnant and that all is going well so far!! I hope you start feeling better soon!! I am due Oct, 2 and have been feeling so much better for about the last 2 - 3 weeks! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->