October babies due dates and bump colours

hey ladies just on quickly as need to eat my dinner but everything went great, Will update later but all the info and scan pics are on my journal if your impatient and want a nosey. xxx

Ps LOVE LOVE LOVE the siggy enniejennie xxx

Hey ladies

Everything went great today, I had my scan and pip is measuring 13+2 so 2 days ahead of where I thought and 6 days ahead of last time I was scanned so Im due the 3rd october and not the 5th. Naughty baby was face down the whole time so pics are ok but not great and I have turned them upside so its easier to make out.

I saw my consultant and he said right away its another section and the furthest I will go is 38 weeks so pip will be here in sept at some point. Im back again onm the 10th May (which ironically is Calebs 1st bday) for my detailed scan and then again on the 20th july for another scan, consultant appointment and steroid injections.

Had to get the labotomist (sp) to take blood cause they couldnt do it again and Im gonna have a lovely bruise tomorrow.

It was brilliant to see pip waving hands about and the sonographer said it looked like the baby was laughing :rofl: There was a lovely strong heartbeat and Caleb loved seeing the baby on the screen. My sonographer explained everything great and done the nuchal measurements which Ive googled and look great so fingers crossed I am blessed to have a nice healthy baby in there

No nub but all gender guesses welcome now I will update them on the front page of my journal and see whos right come september

Here are the pics

https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss214/gash02/IMG00763-20110330-0939.jpg

https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss214/gash02/IMG00769-20110330-1755.jpg

Awe gash lovely scan pictures. Happy to hear everything is good. If baby will be here in September are you still sticking with us here in the October thread?

Great news Gash! So glad all is well in there! Nice pic! Especially the bottom one.

Fairy x

yeah Im still an Ocotber mummy yourtruely :thumbup:
Always knew pip would come in sept but Im not actually due till october so sticking here xxx

only reason why i say this is beacsue i spoke to a few people that expected girls and they did'nt really have morning sickness, my mum did'nt either and carried there weight at the front, well thats the reason for my guess anyway even though it could be the total opposite lol x

Hey girls - so happy to see everyone had successful scans! I too had a scan today and was thrilled that DH was able to finally come to one (my 4th this pregnancy). Especially since he will not be there for the gender one or anything until August as he will be away for military training during the week for 3 months. Boo! Both babies were doing fantastic and we got a decent picture of both. The tech said it was probably the last time we'll be able to get both in the same scan. I'll see if I can figure out how to post on here later. Tonight we're taking DD out to dinner and letting her know she will be getting not one but two siblings!!! So much fun!!!!

Told my parents tonight that we're expecting :cloud9: dad is already planning on what wood to use to make the crib and cot and mum is starting her knitting tomorrow :haha: they are under strict instructions to keep it quiet for another month! :winkwink:

Beautiful scan pics gash - glad it was all good :thumbup:

So lovely with everyone having their scans, can't wait for mine!!

Gash, LOVE the scans, glad all is well.:thumbup:

Glad everyone else is doing well.

AFM, had a rough day today and I'm an emotional basket case. My second opinion went out the door. :sigh: So I sit and wait. There's more in my journal. I'll leave it in there as it's not the most positive post. Hopefully in a few days I'll have a fresh perspective and be in a better mood.

Mommy's Angel - I read your entire blog to catch up. I know that no words I can say will be helpful but I wanted you to know that I'll have my FX for you that with a little medical intervention you will have a beautiful healthy little baby at the end of this. I don't know a lot about this medication craziness.. will look more into. Weird thought (basically verbal diarrhea) and I don't know how the law works but... Can someone get a prescription in one country (USA) and then pop up to another country (say Canada) and have the prescription filled? Maybe it'll be cheaper here.. then again it might not even be approved for use here. Or maybe the doctor's office would be willing to prescribe the drugs now so you can get the better price even though they don't want you to take it until further along. 30K just kinda seems insane!!! What will your insurance cover? I know my coverage for prescriptions had some clause where once we're over a magic $$ amount out of pocket we get 100% coverage, previous to that it's 80%. Don't mind me rambling.. I always want to fix peoples problems. It's the mother in me. :)

LittleStars, not too sure whether canada has the specific compound for 17p to make it. I'd have to look into it. As far as Makena, because it was recently passed by the FDA, the drug is too new and not all pharmacies can get the actual facts about how to get the drug from the company and how much it will actually cost. My pharmacist says they are totally thinking it will be a top tier and we'll have to pay 40% of the 5000.00 and multiply that by 20 doses and it's STILL out of this world.

My opinion is that this will be one of MANY drugs the FDA approves. If regular people can't afford the drugs or medical care then they'll be pushed into the universal care program they want to implement. In my opinion, even though I'm apposed to national healthcare here in the U.S. because they can't even handle spending themselves let alone tell me what kind of healthcare I can have, they're willing to PUSH me into it because if I can't afford to pay the 30,000.00 to save my baby, I'll be willing to go the length to do it if I'm pushed into national healthcare.

Anyways, without trying to get into politics. I'm just not so sure OUR medical system will end up the way the NHS is in Europe or Canada because we have idiots who can't balance the checkbooks already in Gov't, who can't seem to keep our federal post office above water nor can handle the department of motor vehicles.

I get what they're trying to do by making drugs that used to cost 10.00 approved by a sole pharma company. It's greed and a way to push people into the health system they deem suitable for the little people like me. :wacko:

At any rate. now that I got a little hotheaded. :rofl: My pharmacist is STILL working it out with the new company to see how the heck they'll despense this and they are trying to figure out the insurance aspect as the drug is so new now that not even the insurance agencies have a clue as to this drug. I found it funny it was on National news tonight. I do pray that it sheds some light for those of us who need it to save our babies and somehow the stupid idiots in congress figure out how to undo what they did that will costs us millions of dollars.

Did I mention that the company Making Mekena is writing cease and desist letters to the compound pharamcies?? There are only TWO left who haven't gotten them and it's only a matter of time before they get them. I'm told the pharmacy will only dish out a months supply because its a sterile injection and will only last for a month until the formula expires. So if the company making Makena sends the cease and desist letters along with a law suit, I could be in big doo doo having a months supply and not enough for the rest of my pregnancy for up to wk 36.

((sigh)) That's where I am right now. Trying to laugh because it's so rediculous.

Thank you SO much for your comforting encouraging words. You have a heart of gold and I thank you for your tips. I WILL check to see if by chance Canada carries the 17P. I'm not sure how that would work but I do know that my perinatologist would prescribe it for me for a Canadian pharmacy if it was possible to fill it there and the drug was made with the same compound. THAT is the issue though. How does one go about investigating all this stuff?? :wacko:

Love and happy sleep for you all. May you wake up rested in the morning dear friends!

hey hunny just about to pop onto your journal :hugs:

Morning ladies :hi:
Hope all ladies and bumps are well today, good luck to those with a scan :thumbup:

Is it wrong to eat seafood sticks for breakfast? :rofl: xxx

Mommy'angel, haven't read your journal yet, but sounds like you need some hugs.

I'm hibernating on the sofa today. I've got diarrhoea since last nigjt. Saw doc this morn, says there is a bug going around, just rest and stay hydrated and sprog shouldn't be affected. Hope he's right. Right, time for daytime telly.

Fairy x

awh Fairy I hope your feeling better soon that sucks xxx

Awe fairy so sorry your feeling I'll. I hope you feel better soon

I have my 12 week appointment today. I'm excited because I'm pretty sure I get to book my gender and anomalies ultrasound today, I'm also starting to think the stabbing pain in my tummy isnanbladder infection. Had one last time around the same time with my daughter so looking forward to seeing my OB to get it figured out.

Hope everyone is well today.

what is the window of opportunity and 'best week' for gender scans? does it change if it twins? My doctor was going to scan in 4 weeks at next appointment but I asked to have a scan ASAP because of my paranoid fears from the spotting. Now he is not planning on doing one in 4 weeks and just wondering so I can make sure I don't miss it!

I think I'm due 14th October.........still waiting on scan date & I am guessing it's a boy.

x

yours truely how did your appointment go?

Little stars I got a genderscan at 17 weeks and there was no doubt he was a boy, my sister has just had one at 16 weeks x

Welcome to October horsey hen xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->