October babies due dates and bump colours

So is anyone having any sypmtoms yet?
I didnt have anythign with my first but got sickness (well I havnt actually been sick)
I am also very bloated at the moment and my boobies are sore!

Uh I feel really yukky today, hoping it's a good sign.... Am booked in for another scan and blood test tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed little bean will be there. X

I'm not having any symptoms what so ever, kind of a lil worried about it but I am to have beta quant done on the 15th and 17th of next week.......

I'm not really having any symptoms, sometimes feel bit nauseous when I'm hungry, was feeling really tired last wk, but even that seems to be wearing off, just want a few symptoms!!!!!

So is anyone having any sypmtoms yet?
I didnt have anythign with my first but got sickness (well I havnt actually been sick)
I am also very bloated at the moment and my boobies are sore!

I have been horribly sick and lightheaded all week! I know its a good thing though so i'm not too upset....mine are sore too and i've already had to go get new bra's bc they are a cup size up! I can only imagine how big they will get...lol

heartburn is still my only symptom and really hoping it stays that way :rofl: I so dont fancy ms with this one xxx

oooooooooooooo did my gender maker test this morning (just a fun pee on a stick type thing thats meant to tell you the gender of your baba, I dont believe it but gave me something baby related to do) It turned pink

https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss214/gash02/IMG00476-20110209-0924.jpg

i think im due 13th October and im going to stay yellow, it my first so im happy not knowing.

My boobies are really sore and im really bloated today is that normal for 5 weeks??

I've barely got any symptoms, just feel a teensy bit nauseous on and off, and my boobs are sore on and off. But my boobs were always sore during the 2ww, even when I wasn't pregnant!

I don't like the nausea, it's annoying but at the same time not bad enough to say it's ms, it could just be something I ate! So it's not even doing its job helping me feel like baby is doing well in there. :( I don't mean to complain but I want to be out of first tri already so I can stop worrying so much!

Hi all this is my first post on here after many months of ttc and reading the threads on here! my name is Hannah and i only found out a few days ago i am expecting baby number 2! I have no idea of what the sex may be, i already have a 4 year old DS so would love a DD however as long as it's happy and healthy then that's what matters :) :happydance:

i think im due 13th October and im going to stay yellow, it my first so im happy not knowing.

My boobies are really sore and im really bloated today is that normal for 5 weeks??

Yay i am due October 13th too :) also defo feeling the sore boobs and bloated!

hi becstar-im the same as you..11th October--wey hey..xx

Hi! Good date to be due, I think!

I reckon you'll beat me, I was 16 days late last time! She had to be forced out by induction.

oooooooooooooo my first was 4 weeks early by section, wonder how it will go this time, pretty sure it will actually be a september baby but im gonna hang around in october anyway :rofl: xxx

Hi can I join? I'm due 4th October and I think its a girl xx

Congrats ladies on your bfp's...

Loveylove~my due date was Oct 4, 2009 with my first and I went into labor on the 5th and had him on the 6th....I will be stalking to see your progression. Happy and Healthy 9 Months hun

So a little update...we r having twins! So now I'm going to change my color to pink and blue :)

OMG Krisitn thats brilliant news, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk good luck, look forward to hearing all about your progress xxx

Hey Nat Babe!!!

Im due 23rd October by my estimations. Im scared to be here as my AF isnt due til Sunday. Mmmmmm im predicting a boy again :haha:

heyy natalie!! :) :)

My estimated due date by my LMP is the 21st october x......

:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"